Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Apologies and Acquaintances (Camilla & Andrew)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 pm
After getting out of Nurse Cricket's Infirmary and coming to general terms with what she did, Camilla put a plan to earn redemption into motion.

After buying a whole bunch of cheap, but nice straw baskets, the Dormouse ghoul turned to her recipe book. She needed to know how to make dry richly flavored foods that combusted well... She had a Fire Demon to apologize too... He'd really been the only one she hurt in her wrath poisoned state, and she technically hadn't done that much damage to him... but she still felt really bad about all of it...

The battle between them wasn't a spar or a friendly battle... she attacked him out of pure malice! And she'd even bitten him! The memory of the taste of his blood still sent shivers through her... Apologizing was absolutely essential for the Dormouse ghoul, and she did seem to get he liked food.

And so it was, for roughly the next two weeks, a basket done up nicely was left infront of Andrew's door before Camilla did anything else for the day. It was filled with homemade things such as dry spookies, sandwiches made up of dry bread and over cooked meat, and even bitter sweet spiced cakes she baked too long so they were dry! Even the frosting seemed dry! There wasn't however a card in the basket or anything stating who it was from. It was such a crime... So tragic to be intentionally ruining food... But, the Dormouse ghoul knew Andrew's adversion to liquids and she remembered how he just charcoaled her pranks... This was the best option.

Finally, these daily gift baskets were putting strain on her own supplies... Camilla even had cut back on the size of her own meals... But, eventually she was down to the bare minimum... She had to go on a supply run... Fortunately, it was about time to do that anyway. And so, after grabbing her shopping bag, she heads out and to the town.

phantompanther13
Sorry this took so long! My Wi-fi derped and then I got distracted! ><;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:39 pm
The first day, the strange gift basket was met with suspicion. No one gave him things. No one. And so soon after that whole fiasco Andrew honestly suspected they were poisoned.

But it smelled so good. And while Andrew as suspicious he also had a weakness for food. so after feeding it to the Beeb... he decided it was not poisoned. And slowly tried it.

The meat was cooked to perfection the sandwiches were perfectly dry. It was like it was perfectly geared to him. Made for him with just him in mind. His first thought was the violet. Trying to feed him out of his depression. But she didn't know and he didn't tell her. Was Blondie courting him? She did seem to hint heavily over prom but he didn't want to go.

There was spookies and spice cakes too. He wasn't able to catch whoever was bringing him food, or rather didn't care enough to try. He didn't want contact with creeple that much and Andrew didn't have to wander into the cafeteria at all now. So on the second day he didn't bother to check for poison nor on the third. Someone loved him a lot. It wasn't his mum... To custom. Maybe Xiu? Some time later he figured out it was not Xiu.

When he confronted Blondie though... he thought he had it all figured out. Between her shy shuffle and blush, he had to guess it was her. She was the only one he knew well enough that would actually do this kind of thing. After that the gifts were looked forward too.

He did need dinner food though. He did also not mind venturing into town as much. He wasn't likely to see any of the other students. So he wondered there often. Just trying not to think of things despite being interrupted on that front.

Today it had been some time since the incident. He was feeling a bit better, the suppression of his flames was gone and he was debating actually attending a class... or rather going up the mountain again.

Quote:
ajfssj;af Camilla.... You spoil the demon. also no worries. this took me some time to plug a reply out too. and I had to do that sleep thing anyway. XD

ok.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 pm
Camilla had intended to start adding more dinner like food. That was why she was buying bigger baskets and more art supplies, plus more food then usual. This had many of her regular places wondering if she was having a party, many even asked as much. It was a good excuse really, so she went with it. It would be hard to explain she was making apology gift baskets to apologize for something bad she'd done, most of the shop keepers probably wouldn't have believed it anyway... Camilla herself was still having trouble believing what she'd done...

And so, Camilla had made a day of it. She'd gotten up early and was at the farmers market as they opened. She got the best deals she could bargain and soon her bag was full of vairous foods and fresh meats. She'd also bought more baskets and even been to the maul already! Finally, it was around noon and Camilla was feeling a bit worn out... She'd been going since she'd woken up and soon just needed a bit of rest... She decided to take that rest, on a bench near the grocery store. As wonderful as the farmers market was, there just were some things it didn't have...

While she rested, the Dormouse ghoul pulled out one of the baskets and frowns. She was trying to think how she could pack lunch AND dinner things into it while making it look good... Finally, with basket still in hand, she sighs and looks up at the sky while her tail sways lightly at the tip. "I can't just keep feeding him... I need to apologize properly soon..." she mumbles to herself with a pout as her ears droop a bit... These apology gift baskets were staving off her guilt well enough, but she'd never fully feel better until she apologized properly and talked with the Fire Demon...

phantompanther13
Sorry for the wait! ><; I got caught by the web that is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! XP

Lol, just wait! If she becomes friends with him, it won't just be guilt spoiling! Though, she might not spoil him as much as she does Carlos.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:16 am
But before the mountain was food. While his mysterious lunch bringer was doing an excellent job on feeding Andrew lunch, he still had two more meals to cover. Breakfast was dry cereal half the time because Andrew was just lazy, but he had run out. He even was forced to suffer he cafeteria this morning. It was a nice change of pace... except he was certain the oatmeal was out to get him and the jello meant for later had wiggled ferociously at him. The cafeteria jello it was dangerous. That and it involved being around creeple so he shuffled out as fast as he could.

He had... well actually been using the sandwiches for dinner half the time. the pass few days he had been eating lunch out consecutively... even so he was running low on food funds. He really should look into that part time job thing in the area... there was always home of course but he knew his mum would pry that whole incident out of him if he dared to set food back there now. While he was feeling mostly over it, except that whole AJ thing, he still wasn't in the mood to talk about it and get all feelsy. His mum would induce that and then there would be that disproving stare from his mother and he just did not want to deal.

Andrew walked towards the store and stopped seeing a certain mouse ghoul and over hearing her muttering. Part of him remembered burning her, and he checked for scorch marks. The other part of him saw she was fine and looked distracted. He tried to edge around her without her noticing. Approaching from the long end of the bench to get behind her.

If successful, he leaned down right behind her close to her ear. "Who are you feeding?"

Rikku Takanashi
Apparently he tried to spook the hell out of her.
No worries on the wait! XD
I fully don't expect her to spoil him at all. He's a grumpy demon... who, I forgot to mention, likes trolling people.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:03 pm
Because Camilla was so focused on the situation, she wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings...

That's why, when a very familiar voice sounded literally right next to her ear she nearly fell off the bench! "Eep! Andrew!" she half squeaks half yelps in surprise as she jumps and whirls around! As she looked at him with a shocked expression she gripped the basket in a iron grip while her tail puffed up to nearly twice it's size! If the demon boil had been trying to startle her... he succeeded...

Finally, the adrenaline that ran through her calmed down a bit and she was able to relax enough to take a hand off the basket, after putting said hand to her chest, she takes a calming breath... Brave she may be, startled she can also be... "Phew..." she sighs... she really shouldn't be so careless... If Andrew had been a predator, he'd have had her...

Once she calmed down, his question finally registered. Eyes widen as she realizes he might have heard her! Wait, just how long had he been there!? Eventually, she looks at him with her best poker face, unfortunately, her nerves clearly showed on her face... "Uh... Um... Who am I feeding? Well... ah... A acquaintance! Hah hah!" she explains nervously. Seconds later, she realizes the familiar basket was still in her hands! Quickly, she hides the basket behind her back and laughs nervously again!

phantompanther13
Lol! He caught her!

True, Andrew is already well to do technically.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:12 am
Andrew chuckled watching as the mouse nearly jumped out of her skin. Oh that was good. It was rare that a flame demon got the jump one someone. "You are dead little mouse. Be grateful I don't hold grudged because I could have wasted you." he leaned forward onto the back of the bench looking very amused and very pleased with himself. Spooked her? Yes. The look on her face was worth it though.

Especially as she didn't seem that scared after realizing it was him. She was nervous though... "I was joking I really won't hurt you." he frowned a bit. "Before was just weird ok." He had hurt her then, and his tail still hurt. Though the bandage had been removed, there was still a healing line on his skin there. It would fade into nothing over time, he wasn't worried but he sure remembered those teeth hurt.

But he wasn't apologizing. He really did intend to burn her and didn't really feel remorse for it. But like he said earlier, he didn't hold a grudge either. From what Xiu said... it was something in the air that got people riled up where they weren't normally. He wasn't sure how much it applied to AJ but he had a feeling it might apply to the mouse. She didn't exactly start attacking till a little ways in anyway... and Xiu had fought it. While he had not...

Rikku Takanashi
I'd put him at middle class. He doesn't have money like his cousin or Camilla, but he has work ethic. Not at all like Carlos.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:52 am
At his menacing declaration, her eyes widen and her tail puffs up ever so slightly. As he leaned in, she slightly leans out as her expression grows even more nervous... 'oh dear... He WAS mad at her!' she thinks fretfully.

Finally however to her relief, he admits he was joking. Letting out a large sigh of relief, Camilla looks at him and frowns... Soon, her ears drooped sadly as her tail swayed slowly at the end. "Yeah... That red mist..." she says slowly in a sad tone. Since he brought it up... the Dormouse ghoul felt now was the time to sort this out...

The sad expression remained as she moves to sit with her back to him. Her eyes soon were fixed on a spot on the ground as the basket now rested in her lap. She figured that he'd likely seen it already and if he put two and two together that was fine, and if he didn't that was fine also. Finally, after a long moment, she turns to look at his tail. When she saw the healing line from where she'd bitten him she mentally cringes... physically, her eyes narrowed a bit in a wince before she looks away...

There was another long moment of silently staring sadly at the ground as she thought on things a bit... The Fire Demon might have had no intentions of apologizing to her... but she certainly intended to apologize to him. To some degree... she felt she didn't deserve or even need a apology. she'd attacked him after all, and it was in truth the rabbit like boil that had caused her the most physical harm. Finally, without moving or even looking away from the spot she'd been looking at, she speaks.

"I'm... Sorry..." she says slowly in a apologetic and sad tone. Eventually, she works up the nerve to turn and look him in the eye. Guilt was clear as day and you'd might have thought she'd betrayed a dear friend for all her expression told. Soon enough, she looks away to look at the ground again. "That red mist... I... don't know if it affected you in the same way as it did me, but... When the red mist came... I was filled with so much wrath..." she explains slowly before shivering slightly at the memory.

"I'm not prone to such emotions... And certainly not of that intensity..." she says slowly. "I... had no idea how to deal with it... And... I guess it caused me... to go a bit mad..." she explains sadly, truth was she went more then a 'bit' mad. "It was brought on by the wrath... I'm fine now though!" she says with the last part being in a more cheerful tone as she turns to look at him with a slight smile.

The smile fades to a frown as she catches sight of his tail again. Turning away once more, she fixes her eyes on that same spot. "Is... your tail alright...? I know much having your tail bitten hurts..." she asks in a sad yet curious tone. Without thinking, her own tail soon was resting in her lap tapping lightly on the basket.

phantompanther13
Sorry for the long wait! My rp muse decided to take a vacation while my gaming mood took over! ><;

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:43 am
Andrew frowned when she looked at his tail like that. The side glances towards his fire vividly reminded him of a certain ghoul who was too scared to even look at it. To scared to even come near him. Which would have been fine if he hadn't wanted to befriend the ghoul. He tensed wondering if she too was afraid of it.

He was thinking about just going away and leaving the ghoul alone. She was fine, but he didn't want to talk to her if his fire alone made her that uncomfortable. Actually he resented her for it. A small part of him wanted to capitalize on that fear and make her burn.

So her apology caught him off guard.

And then he was annoyed. "If you are going to blame the red mist for your actions you shouldn't be sorry then." it seemed that it really wasn't just him. Or rather not just Xiu who thought it was the red mist that caused him and everyone else to get fighty.

"You weren't the only one affected." never mind that he had avoided everyone and everything for a few weeks. He was only just now realizing that it was indeed the mist and not him that got him all riled up.

He glanced at his tail. "It's fine. You drew blood, that freaked me out but it's fine. You didn't bite it off." he coiled it up and touched the remaining scar. "If you had bitten it off I would be really pissed at you." oh so she was just having tail sympathies. Ok. He could handle that. He relaxed a little. "But if you are really sorry, I can bite your tail back to make it even." he giver her a troll grin. Did he actually intend to bit her? Hell no.

Rikku Takanashi
No worries! I understand distractions.
Also sorry. *not sorry* Andrew is a big jerk.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:34 pm
She looks at him with a bit of a surprised expression at his words before looking back at the ground. "Maybe... I... would never have done what I did, if not for that red mist... But... I still did it... I might not have been myself when I did it... But I still did it... And I'm sorry for that..." she says slowly in a earnest tone before turning and looking up at him, her eyes held honesty towards the apology and also seemed to search for some kind of forgiveness.

She didn't expect him to forgive her honestly, she knew full well he might not. But... at least she apologized, that's what was important.

What he said next made her frown before smiling slightly. "Heh... I don't think I could have forgiven myself if I'd bitten off your tail!" she laughs a bit "Your lucky I don't have the Mouse Mouth natural ability my specie has! I very likely might have been able to bite your tail off if I had!" she says jokingly even though she was quite serious. "But... I hate biting people... I know mice are known for it... but I hate doing it..." she says sadly, which was another reason she felt so bad for biting the Fire Demon.

When he asked if he could bite her tail to make it even, her eyes widen slightly. Even though she could hear his trolling tone she actually considered it... "...Well... If you really want to..." she says slowly as her tail taps against thd basket. She had a slightly serious expression as she said it but soon smiles playfully. "Heh, your bite can't be any worse then the many cats and birds that's bitten me!" she explains with a laugh. She knew he was joking and she was joking herself... sort of... She was serious about the being bitten part though... Very few bites compare to the bite of a Cheshire Cat...

Finally, she looks at the flame on his tail warmly. She had no fear of fire, she cooked with it every day! And she'd been burned plenty of times too. It was just a matter of course when dealing with fire. "It must be useful having fire at your disposal all the time..." she says suddenly out of the blue with a musing tone. "Heh, you can cook anything you want from anywhere you want!" she laughs though she was quite serious. Having the ability to cook anywhere? Now that was a chefs dream... Speaking of cooking... "Hm..." she hums for a moment as she tries to decide if she should tell him or not...

Finally, she mentally nods and smiles at him cheerfully. "Oh! What are your thoughts on dry dinner foods one might fit in a basket?" she asks curiously. She was going to tell him, but she didn't say she'd do it directly!

phantompanther13
Welp the cat or well mouse is out of the bag now! Unless Andrew still doesn't put two and two together XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:08 am
"Whatever just don't bite my tail again. I don't like it being touched at all." Even his parents were slowly being smacked away from it. He was in that teenage phase.

She actually offered to let him bite here? "Naw, I don't you probably taste weird. And I don't want your blood anywhere near me." Andrew was not a cat or any other animal of prey. He was a demon and while they ate meat, it was usually cooked.

"It does make food edible at any time... but I'm not so much a cook. I basically just charcoal anything that I wouldn't otherwise eat." he looked down at his tail and then let it sway down behind him. Her last question caught him off guard and for a moment he looked, really looked at her basket.

Andrew was not dumb, he really wasn't. He could put two and two together. Blondie it was not you... though she hadn't ever said it was.

"You haven't been seriously feeding me have you? Just because you are sorry." he shifted awkwardly. On one hand he liked snacks on the other... what do? "Why didn't you just apologize sooner? That seems a bit.... over board. Or just write a note." two weeks... so overboard. Andrew was just so confused. Why? No one liked him anyways.

Rikku Takanashi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:31 pm
"Done!" she agrees cheerfully. She had no intention of ever biting the demon boil again. Not if she had ahold of her senses that is. At his mention of her tasting funny she had to laugh a bit. "Heh, maybe! Though predators sure seem to like my taste!" she laughs jokingly. Though it wasn't entirely a joke... It was good to know the demon boil wasn't actually a mouse predator. Not that someone being a mouse predator actually mattered to her.

She nods musingly as he explains the usefulness of having ones own fire for cooking, but frowns as he mentions charcoaling his food... 'Such a tragic waste... Ah well... To each is own...' she thinks as her tail sways a bit.

She was starting to feel better knowing she was forgiven. However, Andrew's surprise and disbelief over her bringing him lunch for two weeks caught her off guard... "Well... Hah hah... I'm not so good at apologies..." she begins, which was because she rarely did anything bad enough to require such a big apology! "Where I'm from, it's not uncommon to gift food as a apology... So..." she explains before trailing off and scratching her cheek awkwardly... "Maybe... Two weeks was a bit excessive..." she admits finally after thinking on it a bit...

When she thought about it, bringing him food as a apology every day allowed her to feel like she was apologizing without actually doing so. But also, she did wonder if maybe they could be friends... They often attended the same classes together. So maybe they could be friendly acquaintances at least...

phantompanther13
Yay I'm being productive today! Lol. Lets hope it will last!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games