[PRP] Second Meeting [Luxara x Anguis] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Anguis pursed his lips, taking a glance down at Luxara's hair. It looked fine to him, honestly, but he could see why she would say it wasn't. "I gueeess I'll take it as a compliment," He started, putting on an act of begrudgingly taking it, "But I think your hair is fine." He smiled anyways though.

"Absolutely in no way am I telling you how she does it," He replied, having a feeling that if she knew she'd want to try it out. Or would it be the other way around, would she try to figure it out by going for it? That suddenly made everything a little worse. "I'll give you a hint though, it does in fact involve climbing me," Anguis tacked on, using the moment to ruffle her hair finally. There, she knew something at least. Although he was hoping she wouldn't try, it was bad enough with Forera.

"You're special, really? I haven't ever heard that, huh. But hey, thanks," He smiled, wondering how anyone would even say 'you're special' as a compliment without it coming off as wrong, much less the vague way she described. "Hey, hey. My hair is great and as such, deserves recognition of that fact. But if you feel that strongly about it, I'll stop."

Gl!tch~
ruffle request granted

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:45 pm
"And I gueesssssss I'll take your word for it." She nudged him, then laughed as he tousled her hair. "Well now it's messier than it was. Good job, team. Like, messy-fine or something." Luxara brushed some strands out of her face. "If you think that kept me from hearing the climbing thing, you are very wrong, sir. I might have tucked that information away for a future night. Be afraid! Very afraid."

Hands on her hips and stepping back a little, she waggled her eyebrows. She didn't even know him that well, but if he hung around whenever she had more chances to do stuff with Forera, plenty of opportunities would arise to have some fun.

"No problem, man! Nice trolls are pretty great, and I don't think they get enough appreciation. It's so easy for people to be awful. I kinda hate it. And your hair is special in and of itself. It does that one-side-fluff thing For's does, and I think that's unique? Kinda unusual, but it stands out. Ah! Actually!" She snapped her fingers, eyes lighting up at the memories from long ago. "G- Callow used to do something like that too! But the opposite side? That seems like a lot of work and that's just not my thing, like I said before. Power to you guys."

They were getting to the coliseum bit by bit. Luxara felt like she might just follow him in, because why not? Why not just have a fun night with a new friend? "Sooooo do you know anything about the wrestlers at the ALG? You said something about betting earlier, so you know that part of it, anyway."

PeanutButterpies
They could have some betting posts in the ALG as a follow-up to this if you like :0

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:58 pm

"Kind of hard to be afraid when you're a whole three feet smaller than me, but I'll tryyy and keep it in mind," Anguis laughed, watching her brush the strands out of her face. It was probably too much to ask that she'd forget about it, since he had given the information willingly, but it didn't bode well for his future.

"The fluff thing?" He mused, lips twitching into a grin. He'd never heard of the shaved part referred to as fluff, but it was fitting. Especially since it was getting pretty long, he did need to touch it up sometime but that was another thing for another day. "I guess it is long enough to be fluff, we just shave the sides, Rera and I. Callow did too though? Ha, we'd probably look like an interesting trio then if he did it again." Anguis replied, wondering what this guy looked like. Similar hair too? He was more and more interested by this Callow guy.

"I have not a clue," He answered, giving Luxara a look. "It sounds like you know more than me, anyways. I just knew there was some betting going on, since I never really visited."

Gl!tch~
remember when these two weren't dating bc this is amazing and amusing. and also when they werent wanted convicts. and when lux had a home here. actually this is kind of sad now whoops.

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff