[PRP] Second Meeting [Luxara x Anguis] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anguis meets a somewhat familiar face while in Four Fronds

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Anguis was vaguely uncomfortable being in Four Fronds. It reminded him too much of what Forera went through, even though it hadn't happened to him, and it left him feeling vaguely unsettled. Unconsciously his hand went to where the bands were tattooed on his wrist, rubbing them gently. They did the job of covering up the previous tattoos and he hadn't been caught yet, so he figured he was safe but Four Fronds put him slightly on edge.

He hadn't wanted to go here really, but he was curious about the Coliseum and wanted to take a bit of a journey on his own. Whenever he'd gone out in the past it was with Dragondad and always it had been educational, some purpose being the reason to wherever they were going. But he'd made Dragondad stay behind this time and Forera, well, he had been spending a lot of time with her lately and this was a chance to be alone. To figure out what to do next on the whole... everything.

So cautiously he made his way through Four Fronds, making sure to keep somewhat of an eye peeled for anything strange.

Gl!tch~
I hope this works!

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:59 pm
Luxara was meandering through the civilized part of her area. It was such a stark contrast to her home. Trees were used to frame what looked kind of like high society, but not accepting honest wild nature. It was so manicured, fake. Ignorant of the harsh wilderness and all it stood for. Sad, really. Maybe this was why no one argued against trolls being hunted for sport. There was a luxury outside of it, and to it, as well. Highbloods. What elitist garbage.

If there was anything that made up for it in any way, though, it was the coliseum. Luxara had little interest or knowledge prior to Ganyma joining up; but now she had incentive to check it out. There was fighting, which she was always down with, and it was showy, too. Something that usually couldn't be afforded in her neck of the woods. But it was a neat new thing that stuck with her. The idea of glamour and being skilled enough to pull that off while clobbering and getting the s**t beat out of you.
Sometimes people died. It was what it was; she had seen enough of what went on in the woods to be unphased by it. If anything, it proved that the culture wasn't so lop-sided that violence was strictly centered on lowbloods if they could get away with it.

She walked through the cool night after watching a few good matches. Her coat was tied around her waist, the lapels floating behind her in the breeze. In the distance, she saw a body among the small crowds that stood out to her. The colors were familiar, and especially the symbol. However, the troll towered over her. Not Forera by a longshot, not with a body like that.

Who was that other guy at Bloodfest? Her twin? Angy? Or something? "Hey!" Luxara called out after him with a grin. "Uhhhh Bro Serpen! Bestie's bro!" She continued as she got closer, making her way quickly over to him. "Jeeeeeez, you got tall. And...broad." She was quick to look him over, and spew her thoughts quickfire. "So For is the piercings kid, you like getting stuff drawn on you, I guess? Haha, cute. So, like, is For here? Or are you flying solo? ...Seriously, though, how can For's twin be so tall? Dang!"

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:05 pm

If he hadn't been keeping an eye out for others, Anguis probably would have bolted at the calls for his name, already on edge from the area. But he vaguely recognized who was coming towards him, a memory pricking on the edges of his mind as he tried to place her, and he waited for her to catch up.

It was only until she stated talking that Anguis was able to place her name, Luxara. She had run that booth at bloodfest with Forera, the one he'd been roped into helping at times. She had been nice but he hadn't talked with her much, although it was slightly nice to see her around here. A familiar face was always nice, even if she was exceptionally chatty. No wonder she and Forera were friends. "You're Luxara, right?" He asked, giving her a smile back. "Yeah I'm uh, here alone. Rera's back at our hive although that probably won't last for long. She's always going somewhere," He snorted, knowing good and well how she was. "The height though? I stole it all from her. She can't have all the good bits you know. Gotta get her back in some way and it's not like the tattoos are going to cut it."

Gl!tch~

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:20 pm
"I'm definitely that Luxara! Or Luxy, Xara, whatever people wanna call me. But, let me say, hooooly crap, your voice, too! Has it been longer than I thought or did puberty just, like, pounce you one day while you were in your recuperacoon? Did you wake up and hit the ceiling as soon as you stood up? Man, whatever juju you pulled off to take all of however tall For could be, I bet she's pissed. ...If she knows." Luxara winked. "So, An, right?" Luxara was on first syllable basis with everyone. It gave her more opportunity to talk about whatever with one breath if she cut down on a person's name in the meantime. "I have some good news for you. For might be off doing her thing, hopefully not getting into too much trouble without us. You know her," Luxara shrugged, trying to make an honestly possible issue light-hearted. "But! Even though you're flying solo in a place I dunno if you've been to before, I live here! So if you're the tourist and I'm the local, I think it works out pretty nice, y'know?" And this is how Luxara Seleni invited herself into hanging out with Anguis. "I don't have the cool hair going on or the robo hand or piercings or anything, but I'm a fun time and that's what matters, right?"

Luxara decided to tie up her hair in the meantime. "So how does the whole tattooing thing work, anyway? Oh, and I guess this is important, too, huh. Where were you headed? The coliseum, maybe? That's super popular these nights. It should be, with the kinda gladiaterrororors they have!"

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Anguis laughed, glad that Luxara had found him. He really enjoyed the company, feeling a little less worried about the area he was in with someone around. "Little bit of time, little bit of a sudden happening," He said, giving a wink. "Forera was mad for awhile, but then she realized she could hang off of me and basically treat me as a personal carrier and suddenly she was less annoyed." It was almost something he was used to by now, his sister hanging off of him at any random time. He didn't mind it that much though, enjoyed her company usually and she was pretty light. Well, he didn't mind until she started getting annoying, which only took her a few minutes.

"Well I mean, I don't think you're going to start trouble or anything so you're alright in my book," He paused, trying for a serious look before grinning, "Nah you're good, it's nice to hang out with someone who actually knows the area." He gave a light roll of his shoulders, thinking back to the art on his arms. "Well, surprisingly enough, Forera did the tattoos on me. It's uh, sort of like a needle that pieces you a bunch and leaves ink behind. Takes some time but looks nice." It was a simple enough explanation that would work, seeing how if he got into the details he'd be there all night. "Oh and the coliseum, decided to check it out for once at least. Learn something new, since I've never been."

Gl!tch~

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:05 pm
"Pfft. Oh man, you carry her around?" Well, she was compact enough for it. Luxara and Forera were around the same heigh, and Luxara definitely felt small in comparison right now. Anguis sure looked climbable from where she was standing. And it didn't seem out of character for Rera to be into that sort of deal, at least with this guy she liked to harass.

Luxara stretched. "Trouble is as trouble does. I don't usually go out of my way to make it happen, but I can't promise I'm totally straight-edge all the time." Honestly she rocked the boat more when she didn't mean to. Looking for trouble seemed like a non-issue in comparison. "Aaaanyway. I dunno if I'd go out of my way to poke ink into my skin. It's a neat effect, but still...weird. But I guess no worse off than a scar? Does it go as deep?" Didn't look like it, upon closer inspection.

She looked up, excited to hear that he was going to the coliseum for sure. "The coliseum is great! There's chokeholds and people jumping on each other and sometimes telekinesis! It's wild! And one of my friends is a wrestler! It's sooooo coooool!"

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:17 pm

"Sometimes," he said with a wry grin, "most of the time she just launches herself onto me and I don't feel like trying to throw her off." He had tried to shake her off once and had ended up with a headache for his efforts. "Could probably carry you around too, you're around the same size," He said estimating. That was another thing they had in common he noted with a small amount of amusement.

"Better than Rera at least," He snorted, his sister seemed to live to get into trouble. He loved her anyways though, made for some great stories he had to admit. So long as she got out of them alive anyways. "Yeah it goes just as deep, fades a bit like one too if they aren't taken care of. Easy to touch them up though, so it's not a big deal. I just like the effect," Anguis grinned, showing off his bicep. They were kind of like scars anyways, except cooler looking. And you didn't have to get hurt to get one.

"Really? Sounds like I didn't make a trip in waste then. What's your friend name?" He asked, wondering who she knew that was there. Not that he knew much about it, but he was still curious.

Gl!tch~

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:47 pm
"Sure sounds like something For would do," Luxara commented with a snicker. It sure must be a wild ride, living with her all the time. For a second, she wondered what it must be like, sharing a space with another troll. Such a foreign concept to her.

"I don't need to be carried like a wriggler. But I could mistake you for a tree sometime. You're tall and sturdy enough. So I do wonder..." Climbing another troll would not be acceptable in public, though. She would keep it in mind, though. Luxara had never considered using another person like that before. She could only imagine Kursha would throw a fit if she tried that with him. It brought a wider smile on, though. Speaking of.

"Ahh. Actually, now that I think of it, I know someone else with tats but he had him since he was a kid so I usually think of them as just markings he was somehow born with." She shrugged. "I don't see the point of 'em," she admitted while looking at Anguis's rings again, "but they're cool to look at anyway." Scars were cooler, even though most of the ones she had dealt with were too emotionally-charged for her comfort.

Fortunately, she didn't have to think about that long with Anguis's question and all. But...this was Forera's brother. Maybe she could trust him, maybe not. The greenblood wanted to avoid opening any possible cans of worms, though, so just went with, "His name is Callow! He's new at fighting but he's really strong and super fun! Like, he's probably twice as wide as you are? He's bullllkyyyyy." She mimed some flexing for emphasis, but her tiny stature could never compare.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:54 pm

"A tree? Really? The grey wouldn't throw you off? Or the hair maybe?" Anguis raised an eyebrow, still grinning all the while. That was the first time he'd been compared to a tree, much to his amusement. Usually it was a building or a hive, stuff he was used to seeing in the city where nature wasn't there at all.

Luxara's mention of another troll having tattoos brought him from his straying thoughts though, a sparkle in his eye as he learned. "Wow that sounds interesting, maybe I could meet him, ask how he got 'em. Sounds like he's had them for a long time, that's cool." They could have something in common and it would be nice to meet other trolls through those he actually trusted. "To each their own, you know?" He said, giving a little shrug himself. Not everyone would get this tattoos and that was fine, although he did want a little appreciation.

He jumped on the topic of her friend quickly though, moving from that thought. Better to not mull on it. "Callow huh? I find it hard to think of someone bigger than me, but then again he is participating in the coliseum. Maybe I'll bet on him, if he's as good as you say." He teased lightly. Although he believed Luxara, it seemed to fun to try and rile her up a little. Not too far, just a little teasing, like what he did with his sister.

Gl!tch~

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:36 pm
"Hmmm, true. You'd be more like one of those weird trees with the foliage all on the top and it's just like 'how is anything more than a bird's nest going to work here'," she said, concluding her analysis.

In regards to a certain greenblood though, she had to mull over the idea of Anguis meeting him. "Uhhhhh well, maybe? He kind of has a habit of not really liking my friends. I know he doesn't like For. Like. At all. You might've seen him during Bloodfest, actually! He came by the booth a lot. Greenblood with marks around his neck and wrists and stuff, kinda like what's going on with your wrist." She had no idea what the wrist tattoo was for, though. "We had a few spats, he can be weird and hard to get along with, but he's still fun. To be with and just to watch getting annoyed by silly stuff." But she was rambling.

It was easy to ramble about the guys she had known for a while, especially when both came up as juxtaposition. Luxara felt a little bad for being so obtuse about Ganyma's identity, but she wasn't lying at least. She was relieved, though, that Anguis wasn't showing any temptations to meet him. Anguis looked so much like Forera that she really wouldn't be comfortable trying to set something up, unfortunately.

"He's tuff-buff! Though not as tall. I mean he's taller than me, but it's really not that hard." Self-depreciation! Yey. "He's super great! I've sparred with him before. He bruised me up pretty good! Apparently wrestlers jump on each other in a way that can squish someone like me, and they do this thing where they pull your leg at an odd angle and it reeeeeally hurts." She tried motioning for it, but it was hard to do standing up.

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:23 pm

"Oh so you're calling my hair a bird's nest? I see how it is, making fun of me already," He said, mock hurt in his voice, although his expression was still a grin. His hand came up to rake his fingers through his hair though, make sure it wasn't too tangled. It had a habit of getting that way on its own, unfortunately. Forera's wasn't much better, although she seemed to tame it a little better. Maybe it was just her length?

"Oh really?" He hummed for a minute, thinking back to bloodfest and everyone he'd seen. Faintly a greenblood came to mind, but the image was fuzzy, nothing he could remember. Reflexively his hand went to his wrist when she mentioned it, rubbing it for a moment, but it dropped after a moment. "Probably not best I meet him if he doesn't like Rera then. She does have a habit of making the worst impression, even when she means best," He grinned despite it though, glancing down at Luxara. "Glad that he's friendly to you at least though."

"Nah, I mean, kids are shorter than you right? I was shorter than you once," He smiled, although he winced at the thought of that move. "That sounds painful and kind of cool all at once. Maybe I could use that on Forera, she likes to wrestle when we fight. Not as easy for her anymore now that I'm taller though."

Gl!tch~

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:36 pm
"I mean, hey, at least it looks like a comfy nest." Luxara admitted, but smiling smugly considering she got him to paw through it. She was making him think.

Talk about Forera made her shake her head, but still playing devil's advocate, Luxara said, "I know For can be a little too much for people sometimes, but she made a great impression on me! And you're different people who act different ways anyhow, so I dunno if you should assume if one person will dislike her, they'll dislike you." Luxara said with a shrug. "Sounds like an identity crisis waiting to happen."

She had to admit, though, conversation turning back to his growth spurt was fun. It showed when she laughed and how quick she was to jump back on it. "Yeah, what happened to that? Now I'm afraid that everyone who was a tyke will just shoot up and leave me behind. I should've noogied you while I had the chance."

But in regards to wrasslin'.... "Why am I not surprised that you guys would fight like that cuz of For and all? Oh! Oh! If you wanted to totally wipe her out, you could climb up something and jump off and just slam down on her! If you wanted a one-hit K.O. Just speaking from experience. It smarts. Probably good for ending arguments." She paused. "Might lead to guilt though if the bruises are dark enough."

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:38 pm

"That isn't making this any better," He whined, giving a frown. His bandanna was next to be adjusted, although that was more out of it sliding out of place than worry with his hair.

"Even then, I find it's easier to avoid it all together. Why hang out with anyone who doesn't like her? Even if they don't badmouth her to my face, it's awkward." Anguis shrugged himself, although there was a hint of a frown on his face. "But, iunno, you're right. Maybe I should try. Just feels a little weird is all." He rubbed the back of his neck, grateful when it turned to height again.

"Rera already noogies me despite the height, so if you're determined enough I'm sure you can. Although that's not an invitation to, I like my hair how it is, thank you," He deadpanned, eyeing her a little as if she'd try. "But hey, I'm sure someone out there has to be shorter than you that isn't a kid. Probabilities and all. Although I doubt you'll be left behind. Too nice and all that." There was a grin there and he was tempted to ruffle her hair, but let it be for now.

"Huh, I wonder if we have anything high enough for me to climb on to do that," Anguis considered, thinking back to the layout of their hive. "Sounds like a great way to end stuff, or at least surprise the hell outta her. Although she guilts me already without the bruises, I high doubt some more are going to change what happens anyways. " He was a wimp to his sister, it was true. Unfortunately.

Gl!tch~
h-happy... times...

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:42 pm
"Dude, I live in the forest! It's a major compliment, really! Comfy nests are niiiiice. And have you seen my hair lately? You bother with yours which says something. Effort compared to 'who cares'! Haha."

She guessed, though, that it made sense to avoid an uncomfortable situation with being in the middle of people who didn't get along, and considering her own experiences, it might be better to avoid playing multiple fields. So far, her own efforts just made her feel kinda gross. She had tried to be friends to multiple parties, and everyone seemed to like her, but not each other, and it was still hard to think about if it was...wrong, somehow. Especially since those fields included forms of attempted murder. Luxara let the topic drop.

The little greenblood squinted though. "How in the heck does she make that work because I can't- even-" Luxara reached up just to see how far she'd get. Not even very far up his face. She resorted to tapping her chin in thought. "Is it a headlock? It's gotta be a headlock. Wait, no, how does she even reach that far? I need to learn her methods. For reasons." Will alone couldn't do it. Strength and long enough arms had to factor in somehow....

She beamed at the compliment, though. "Well it's nice to know you think that. The closest I've gotten is 'you're special' and it's just like ooookay that's cool but, how exactly? I mean I'll take it, but it's pretty sweet to hear something less vague. Makes me feel good. You're nice, too. Though if you keep pouting about your hair I might have to call you a weenie."

PeanutButterpies
Please ruffle her hair

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas