Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:03 pm
"Ahhhhhh...." she uttered in hushed, but slightly awed tones while watching Athene work her magic. It was almost a miracle how Hemera's article of clothing went from something of a wreck to nearly good as new. Already, she almost couldn't believe it. Watching the troll work was amazing, as well as the thought that trained professionalism led to it. Did all trolls have potential to be good at these sorts of things if they tried hard enough? Could Hemera herself, even....?

"Can- can I watch you do that again on something else?" Much like an instant replay, but in real-time. "It's like watching someone conduct a symphony..." she mumbled as she looked at the patch again.

The tealblood realized something, scrunched her face up as she considered, then looked up at Athene. "What do you do if a hole is, as you said 'too large'?"

PeanutButterpies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:25 pm

Giving a final look over the overalls, Athene looked towards Hemera, her smile growing as the troll requested she do it again. Putting down the pair, she picked through the pile, finding a shirt that had a sizeable hole on it. Like a symphony, hm? A light tint went to Athene's cheeks, she had never been complimented like that before. It was nice, even if it wasn't that big of a deal since it was just repairs.

"I'll be a little faster this time, since you know how the process goes," She stated, this time looking at the hole to see where to start. She looked up though at the question, giving a hum as she thought for the answer.
"If it's just too big, the garment can't be saved a lot of the time. In that case it'd be easier to get rid of it, or if you're attached to it or the hole isn't in too damaging of a place, you can turn it into something else. Pants into shorts sometimes, or a damaged long sleeved shirt into shorter sleeves. It's very much a case by case basis though."

Gl!tch~
kidnaps child saves for sewing prodigy

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:08 pm
Mera nodded at the advice, soaking it all in. She watched demonstration after demonstration, tucking the information away. Of course, she would take some moments to inspect the sewing before moving on. She even wanted to take a shot at trying it herself under Athene's guidance, then comparing when it was undone and resewn by an expert hand.

"This has been quite informative, and everything looks good as new!" Mera said once it looked like all of her clothes were patched back up. "Thank you so much, Miss Athene." She had learned the other troll's name at some point. It would have been rude not to know your own teacher's name! "I will definitely be back for your services, whether it be tailoring or repair."

There would probably be repair. She lived in the mountains, and trouble loved to follow her.
While not in the position to leave as generous a tip as she would have liked, she left an extra something. Whether it was for the general service or the tutoring, she didn't say.

Nevertheless, the experience was much better than anything she could have expected, and Mera would leave absolutely glowing once she pulled all her items together.

PeanutButterpies
We done here? /o-o/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Athene gave a gentle smile at the younger troll and replied"I'm glad I was able to help, I'll enjoy seeing you back for sure." Maybe, if was possible, she could help groom the troll into someone able to create like she did. It was a nice idea, leaving on knowledge like that, but probably best to not get ahead of herself.
She helped as best she could to fit the items into a nice pile and folded, sweeping the money into where she kept it. She could count it later and it looked to be about the right amount, so Athene wasn't too worried. She was just pleased she had gotten a nice customer, which would make the rest of her nigh so much brighter.

Gl!tch~
cough hack wheeze sorry this is so late but we done!

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas