Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Once Like You (Meixiang x Shayne)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 pm
Now that prom stuff was all over with, Meixiang could take the time to relax and get back to focusing on graduation. She loved the dance aspect of prom, but the drama that laced the tradition was just a little too much for the Jiang Shi.

Leaving her dorm room for the day, the ghoul made her way out into the courtyard. Finding a place beneath a rather large tree that she visited from time to time. Flopping onto the ground, she lay out on her stomach. Pushing the long sleeves that covered her hands she whipped out a small notebook and snake pen.

Furiously scribbling soon ensued.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:10 pm
After what happened between his Minipets early that day, Shayne lets out a heavy sigh as he was trying to figure out why his Wisteria Plossom wasn't getting along with his other Minipets. On top of that, the little Plossom was holding a deep hatred against Camilla. The boil found out firsthand that all Plossoms wasn't the same. He knew that his Wisteria Plossom wasn't happy by getting into fights with other Minipets and even attacking other students at times. In fact, the only students she hasn't attacked was AJ and himself. "Maybe, because we are males?" He mumbled to himself as he hasn't noticed the ghoul just yet

Yayoi
Get ready for a bashful boil that cares for his minis

edit: I'm reading the role-play and I fix a little mistake that I made (Reading the posts because I going post in a bit.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:54 pm
Her time spent in the courtyard was rather uneventful to say the least. Not that she minded. At least the ground wasn't tearing apart and some giant beast emerged from some black abyss.

It was actually kind of nice.

Of course, she had been so focused on doodling that she hadn't noticed the boil come around until his voice drew her out of her notebook. Brown eyes lifting upwards as a small smile reached her lips. She hadn't seen him around before but then Meixiang didn't spend a lot of time meeting others randomly like she used to.

"Who's all males?" She piped up from her place beneath the tree. Her voice only slightly raised so that he could hear her over the small distance. Curious as to what he meant by that.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Hehe, its cool. Mei has a rather large assortment of minis too~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:25 pm
Hearing the ghoul's voice, Shayne spun around in surprised as he thought that he was all alone. I-I Huh... Y-You see." He tried to say something to the ghoul. However, he got tongue-tied over his own words and his cheek began to blush a bit. "I-I got a l-little issue with one of my M-Minipets." He tried to explain to her. "A-Anyway, I-I'm sorry that I d-disturbed you." He added as the undead boil looked away from her.

Yayoi
Sorry if this a real short post...

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:14 am
Meixiang tilted her head to the side just a little slowly as the boil stumbled over his words. A soft smile on her lips as she tried to make out just exactly what he was trying to say.

When the issue of a minipet came up though she perked right up. "Oh no! An issue with your minipet? Is it ok? Is it sick? Is there anything I can do to help?" She had now moved from laying on her tummy to a sitting position. Oh, how horrible it must be for this poor boil. A sick or injured minipet? It made her feels hurt.

The ghoul wouldn't know what she would do if any of her's were ever to get sick or hurt. "No no, you didn't disturb me. In fact, I'm glad you did. I want to help in whatever way I can."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Its cool. 83

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:30 am
After hearing the Undead ghoul presumed that his Minipet was sick, he shook his head back and forwards. "I-It's nothing l-like that. My W-Wisteria Plossom just trying to be so d-dominant over my other Minipets. E-Especially over my D-Dragon Treat." He explained to the ghoul. "I-In other words, y-you might can call her a d-dominatrix. k-kind of." Shayne lets out a sigh. "Also, I'd notice that she doesn't like some creeples very well." The Undead boil added as he remembered that his Wisteria Plossom bitten Camilla's finger when they first met and gave her a hard time when she came over for a bath. "I'm trying to find a way to break her from this behavior because I want my Wisteria Plossom to make friends with my other Miniipets and be nice to creeples."

Yayoi
I keep on forgetting.... Do we have do 800 word count to get a role-play point?

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:51 pm
Hm, well. That was surly a predicament as well. A badly behaving mini pet was never a good thing. Usually they but a lot of pressure and stress on their owners. Of course, she had a few naughty minis herself but it wasn't anything like what the boil was describing.

She tapped her snake pen against her chin. "Sounds like a serious behavior problem. Though I don't believe dominatrix is quite the word you are looking for. Dominant perhaps. Even territorial."

Think think think. How could she help this boil with the grumpy mini. "It might be easier to do slow introductions for her with minis and creeple. A good way would be to re-introduce her to your Dragon Treat through a closed door technique. Basically one mini on either side of the door, let them check each other out. Feeding them next to each other with the door between and then over time slowly try feeding them without the door between. If you can associate something good with the interaction it might cool her jets."

Other creeple would be tricky. "For creeple its usually best to introduce slowly. Its a new person and not all minis are as open to attention from strangers. Especially if they are very attached to their owners." Meixiang smiled. "You could also try going to the local mini shelter. They run training and behavior classes every now and again that give good tips for dealing with these kind of things."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Yes 800. 83

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces