Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] A Dish Best Served Cold (Lutrin + Eridia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's not how big is the prank is, it's all bout how throughly unplanned 'tis.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:30 pm
It was early in the night, the streets were drenched in silence and perhaps a troll or two could be seen occasionally. Eridia longed to go to The Bliss, a trendy restaurant in NHC. The place itself wasn’t as glamorous as she’d thought it would be and the night she actually went to dine didn’t go so well. With that memory in mind, the little highblood decided to trash the restaurant during its closing hours.

Eridia sighed as she looked for a way inside. The windows were closed and the probability of finding an open one was low. Without hesitation, she went to the back— hopefully the employee door would be unlocked. Indeed it was. She tiptoed inside, and peered through the dark room. The child’s hands
slide against the walls, searching for the light switch. Once she had found the switch, Eridia turned the lights on. The kitchen was spacey. It had a variety of utensils and its white cabinets made her wonder what each had inside. “Ok.” She said with her usual grin. “Where should I start?” She pondered. Obviously the kitchen wouldn’t be the only place she’d mess with.

Katanari

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:23 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

As the night wound down, so too did Lutrin. She had spent the last few hours racing through the streets, scampering over the roof-tops, and scaling all but the tallest of buildings. Throw in as many free-style running tricks as she could along her journey, and the night's adventures left her exhausted. On top of that, with the fading stars in the early morning light, it was clearly time to head home. There was just one problem.

She was utterly lost.

It was too bad Chiara's hive was located outside the city limits; Lutrin could have used some friendly advice. But alas, she had no idea which way to go to find the train station, much less the direction blueblood's hive lay in, and so far other trolls had made themselves scarce. She was all on her own. Well, she had Sugardad of course. But he was just as lost as he was. As amazing as New Hemisect, neither of the pair had any idea of how to navigate it.

Leaning in to squeak in Lutrin's ear, Sugardad suggested she find a tall building. From the roof she would be able to get her bears, and make the last train before the sun rose. Nodding, Lutrin turned her gaze skywards. She was currently near the suburbs so finding a good-sized building would be tricky but... wait! Over there! Maybe fifteen blocks away was a hivestem, maybe twenty stories tall. From there she could easily trace her route and make her way back to the station.

Jogging down the street (she was too weary for a sprint), Lutrin ducked into alley as a shorcut. She had just turned down it when she saw a troll creep into the back. Her face lit up. Even better than a building, she had a troll that could maybe get her back home. Motioning for Sugardad to be quiet, she slipped in through the door, no more than fifteen seconds after the purpleblood. Inside the lights were on, revealing an enormous kitchen. Lutrin's eyes shone. So many wonderful devices... it reminded her of Chiara's nutritionblock. If only she could possess something just as wonderful...!

Her thought process was momentarily disrupted as her gaze swept across the purpleblood. There was something almost furtive in her movements. Holding her arms out in front of her, Lutrin tip-toed up behind the troll in an exaggerated fashion. Leaning in close, she whispered, “Boo!”

ImaginationsParadise Womp Womp
I am so, SO sorry this took so long.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:20 pm
Eridia had been examining some of the restaurant's sterling silverware when...

Boo!

Her arms flailed exaggeratedly, she felt her blood drastically drain from her face. Everything fell on the floor, the clang and clatters were the least of her concerns. What mattered now was that someone or some ghost had seen her. Her plans were now compromised. The child gulped, surely it was a ghost-- surely it was! Eridia started imagining the kind of ghost that was behind her, how they would steal her away because she was a bad egg. Lovedad always told her to act accordingly, if not they would curse her or something. "Please forgive me! I promise, from now on I'll be good and..." Once she turned around, she saw a kid.

A kid.

Her screams ceased once she saw the lowblood and her arms rapidly went down. She couldn't understand how she got in and she didn't want to know. This troll didn't just followed her in, that couldn't possibly be the answer. The highblood was mad. How dare the other interrupt her plans. "HEY! WHAT GIVES?" Her teeth gritted and her fists were clencthed. "YOU CAN'T JUST WALK INSIDE PRIVATE PROPERTY AND SCARE THE s**t OUTTA..." Eridia blinked, she didn't admit the strager scared her did she? Oh god, she wasn't scared, it was unexpected that's all.

"I mean you didn't scare me! I was.. surprised, yeah!" The child mentally convinced herself and scoffed at the other. Her hands were on her hips as she examined the troll. The highblood didn't recognize her at all. So why was she there?

"What're you doing on private property kid?"

Katanari
SHORT AND LATE! SORRY D:

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:18 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“Hee-hee-mmff!!

Lutrin clapped her hands over her mouth to stifle a giggle. She had not expected to startle the other troll so badly. The purpleblood must have been the skittish sort. Funny, she had never thought she would encounter a timid highblood. Life was full of surprises.

The purpleblood soon turned to rage, and Lutrin nodded knowingly. The girl must have been embarrassed to be frightened by such a thing as herself. Of course she did not know how frightening Lutrin could really be when she wanted to. But Lutrin was not about to show her that. She had already scared her enough! Any more would just be mean.

Clasping her hands together and lowering her head, Lutrin did her best to look abashed. She jutted out her already prominent lower lip for a bonus pout. “I'm super sorry, but I'm lost, and I thought yoooooou,” she rocked on her heels, averting her eyes from the other troll's accusing gaze, “could help!” Suddenly Lutrin beamed. Reaching out, she grabbed the purpleblood's nose between her fingers. She pulled away with her thumb sticking out between them.

“If you do, I'll give you your sniffnode back!”

ImaginationsParadise
Slightly less late response.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:03 pm
Eridia looked down at the lowblood. Good thing she was pouting, otherwise she would've slapped some sense into her. Also, she had a prank to set up. "Look sporty pants, I'd 'loooove' to help you out but- HEY!" She said a little too loud after Lutrin snatched her sniffer. Eridia covered her mouth for a few seconds, then realized the other had stolen her sniffnode. Clever trick and clearly not the time to retaliate and snatch it back.

"UUUUGH, WHATEVER. Yeah I'll help you after I finish setting up this praaaah- ahaha I mean setting up this uuuuhh..." She looked around and the first word that came to mind was,

"Kitchen?" She said, hoping the other troll believed her white lie. She wasn't doing anything wrong just playing a nice prank on the owners that's all! Please, please don't doubt my statement. She mentally begged as she taped her fingers together. "Yeah, I'm setting up the kitchen since its very messy and stuff."

Green Minuet
AND THE WINNER IS....

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:35 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

At the purpleblood's words, Lutrin glanced around her surroundings. The kitchen certainly seemed to be very tidy with the pots and pans all spick-and-span, the counters wiped down, and the floor sparkling with lemony cleanliness. Looks could be deceiving though. Who knew what dirty bacteria lie lurking in wait.

Lutrin held her chin in her hand, thoughtful. With her characteristic master sleuth face, she studied the purpleblood. If indeed there was filth hiding under the a sterile appearance, then the purpleblood had her work cut out for her. She had a whole kitchen to sanitise, and only herself to manage it all.

“But not only herself!” Lutrin exclaimed, continuing her thoughts out loud. “Because Lutrin is here! No mess is safe! Beware scum of the scum!” When she had finished crowing her battle cry to the otherwise empty kitchen, she grabbed Eridia by the shoulders.

“I'm gonna help! Tell me what to do!”

ImaginationsParadise
Green, coming back with a vengeance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:18 am
Eridia watched the lowblood slightly confused as she started blurting out her mental monologue about scums. Wow she was odd, really odd. Thanks gog I don't do... that. However she was relieved, at least she didn't know her true intentions. Then the lowblood grabbed her by her shoulders and that's when she confirmed Lutrin was, in fact, odd. The lavenderblood forced a smile, took Lutrin's hands off her shoulders (followed by a quick pat his her right hand) and scratched a horn as she thought what could she do for her.

"Ok sporty. I need you to get me the following: I need salt, vinegar, fish, um what else? OH OH OH! Get me dishwashing soap I REALLY NEED THAT! Sodaaaa, paper, some containers (buckets) and baking soda." She said with her "sweetest" smile. Hell as she was going to need all of that. Eridia just wanted to get her out of her way for a few seconds while she analyzed what would be the perfect prank of this place.

Geen Minuet
OMG, GREEN. WHAT DID I DO??? -gladly awaits vengeance-

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:30 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

No sooner had Eridia spoke, than Lutrin took off. She ricocheted around the nutritionblock, yanking open drawers, barreling into pantries, tumbling through the freezers... She collected the things Eridia had requested, electing to carry it all in a mop vessel she had found stashed away in the janitorial closet. She also brought with her the mop, several towels—which she wore wrapped around her shoulders and waist—and lemons, one of which she carried in her mouth. When she returned to Eridia, she beamed a sunny, citrus smile before spitting the fruit into the bucket.

“All done!” she said. “Oh, and check this out!” Reaching into the bucket, she procured a large trout. Without hesitation she stuffed her arm up through its stomach and hooked her thumb through the lower jaw. “Halibut you haven't seen a talking fish before!”

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:16 am
Eridia started thinking she could pull off small pranks so they could really mess up the place in a domino effect. Random pranks were they key to her success. As she began formulating her fist prank, Lutrin had already gotten everything she had asked for. The child blinked several times, she couldn't believe how fast the lowblood was. Eridia inspected the things she had brought, indeed she had found everything. Once the orangeblood spit the lemon inside the bucket, Eridia made a mental note: don't ever touch that. Ever! She looked back at the other when Lutrin made the big fish talk. Eridia stared at her for a few seconds before bursting into giggles. She had to admit it was silly and funny, and the lavenderblood loved both things.

"My gog, yer fast! Ok here's the plan..." The child got closer to the other and, as if she was telling her something confidential, started to whisper the next move. "I need you to spread the salt everywheeeere to lurk away all the bacteria and baaaad spirits away-- promise me you won't tell anyone that I know about these things- If you see a lima bean, pour extra salt, if you see anything suspicious, pour extra salt alright? I'm trusting you with this!" She tried not to laugh as she told her this. "Get the salt from the salt shakers, for extra saltiness. That way we can save the rest for another mission!" Her plan was simple, she needed to replace all the salt with the vinegar and tape a tiny bits of baking soda on the lid to create a small reaction once a costumer decided to pour some in their dish. This was only the opening prank...

Eridia had many more planned out.

"While you do that, I'll be using some of the stuff you brought me."

Green Minuet
sorry for the wait!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:12 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“You got it!” Lutrin threw the purpleblood a salute. A moment later, she turned to face the kitchen. “I'M COMING FOR YOU, BEANS!” Grabbing a salt shaker from the mop vessel, she brandished it high in the air and gave it a vigorous shake. Several grains flew out and dusted her head. Lutrin paid little head. Springing over the counter, she began her mission.

First, she took care of all the gaps in the tiled floor. Many nasty things could lurk in the darkness and they needed to be taken care of immediately. Crawling around on her hands and knees with her face little more than an inch or two from the floor, she made sure to fill every seam. Every single one. The task used up a whole shaker's worth of salt, but it was worth it.

Next she took on the task of salting anything that seemed suspicious. Mysterious fridge ingredients? Cover them with salt! A device that was neither toaster or oven? Put salt in it! A slow clock? Salt in the batteries! A miscoloured apron? Salt in the pockets! A clean garbage can? Salt! Smelly cheese? Salt! A bag full of lima beans? A mountain of salt! No end to salt!

Screaming, Lutrin dumped a whole bag over it.

After about twenty minutes, Lutrin slid back across the floor over to Eridia, laying on her back, a salt shaker in either hand. She came to a stop directly in front of her and deposited a sprinkling of salt on either of her shoes. “The floor is dirty,” she explained, without getting up. “You are saved!”

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:25 pm
Eridia finished up putting baking soda in every empty salt container she found. This was going to be the best prank she has ever pulled. Eridia rubbed her hands together as she saw everything happening in her twisted mind and couldn't help but chuckle evilly. With a grinch-like smile plastered on her face, she used everything Lutrin brought her. The dishwasher soap went into the drinks, the soda was used to make the seats and other furniture smelly and sticky, buckets to fill with water and put them over the entrances, paper to clog up the kitchen's plumbing, and the fish... Oooh the fish would go into everyone's aprons. "AHAHAHAHAHAAAA--" Eridia did her best to do an evil laugh but fail as she hacked. Lack of air wasn't pretty, so she coughed and tried to regain her composure.

The child looked down, and saw Lutrin sprinkle some salt on her shoes, HER shoes. Her eye twitched as she saw this, and the highblood did her very best not to step on her face. "Geez, my hero. What would I do with ya?" She said with every hint of sarcasm she could muster. As Eridia was about to give her new lackey another order, she heard some steps and keys clinking against each other.

Oh s**t.

"Um, new order! Leeeet's, ummmm, play hide and seek! YES! But this--" She came closer to grab the lowblood's face. "This is noooo ordinary hide and seek, nope. This is, uhhhhh, Advance Hide and Seek! We both hide, and my friend who'll be here any second now, needs to find us!! But they don't know this ok? You can't tell them because if you do, then it's regular and boring hide and seek, you and I both know you don't want that right?! Oh and one last thing," She said as her eyes searched for the best hiding spot.

"We can't UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, be found. It'd be game over for both of us and they win."

Green Minuet
q Uq

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:04 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

All of a sudden the purpleblood grabbed Lutrin by the face, squishing her cheeks. Lutrin's eyes widened in surprise at the abrupt contact. After a moment she beamed though. Swallowing Eridia's explanation wholeheartedly, she clapped her hands together in delight. Yay! she exclaimed in a hushed voice, already caught up in the spirit of the game. “I won't let you down!” she whispered. Throwing the purpleblood a salute, Lutrin pulled away and disappeared into the cupboards with a rattle.

Inside it was dark. Lutrin waited with bated breath, arms wrapped around her knees. After a moment she heard the door click and swing open. Heavy footsteps landed over the kitchen tile, crunching as they bit into the salt spread over the floor. A voice swore. Wide-eyed, Lutrin blinked. She looked towards her shoulder for her lusus, but in the darkness he was impossible to make out.

Waiting for the footsteps to recede, Lutrin peered out from her hiding place. She glanced around the room, searching for her new friend. She tried some of the other cupboards. “Miss highblood!” she called out tentatively, her voice barely above a whisper.

ImaginationsParadise

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff