Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Never Know What Hit You [Yuki/Riley] tw: violence Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:37 pm
Wanderlust was a hard habit to break, apparently even in death. Now, at least, it was in a smaller area, and he always had a home to return to once he'd let himself aimlessly meander and think for a little while. The need to escape the cement walls of his dorm always seemed to strike in the middle of the night, at the peak of darkness.

That was alright, he liked looking at the stars when they were at their brightest. They made him envy for those with wings, who could rise into the sky and surround themselves in them, to soar high even if those stars were still unfortunately out of reach. Yuki felt what he could only describe as loss to be trapped by gravity. The precious few inches his species was afforded to levitate was not nearly enough for him.

He'd found the small break in the trees that he'd stumbled upon long ago, the slight gap in the canopy affording him a glimpse of the night sky without the artificial light to seep into the true darkness all the way out in the forest. The stars were brighter, more easily visible here, and it was the biggest reason that he traveled so far out without much thought or care on whether or not he was supposed to.

As far as he was aware, he was alone. Even his typical tiny, feathered companion had remained sleeping on a perch in his dorm when he'd left. Lying back against the ground, he laid with arms folded and fingers laced over his stomach, gazing above into the night sky in silence.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:31 am
Too long.

She'd been left waiting too long, and the forests had become loathsome, and unsavory. She felt more animal than human, stalking the silence and darkness in wait for the woman with the key to her return. She'd never been promised an exact date, but that did not soothe her impatience. Her hunger.

She hadn't shed the blood of a sentient being in a long, long time. She could hardly remember the sound of pure agony filling her mind with sweet, terrifying bliss. She couldn't live like this, anymore. She couldn't stand it another day. She needed to hurt someone. Anyone. She wasn't picky.

She moved on all fours now, never quite humanoid again. Her claws dug into the ground in silent pads, and her tentacles dragged on all sides of her, slithering like snakes in the grass. She waited, and watched, and breathed in the scent of the air that blew past them in the hopes that she would smell Amrita's return. Instead, she smelled something else. Someone else. Her heart leapt with something akin to joy, and yet never quite as happy.

She climbed silently up into the tree just long enough to see who it was in the clearing, and find the perfect spot to pounce. Her head tilted past the trunk and caught a glimpse of his face -

"You're blushing," he noted needlessly, one hand coming to her cheek and his thumb brushing over the flush of her skin.

No.

"Let me see you..." Yuki just hugged her gently around the shoulders, though, instead of using his free hand to coax her face up and potentially seeming even the slightest demanding.

NO.

Some of us should stay together." He met her gaze in wordless suggestion, hoping that he could coax her to come with him. He could try and help her if they kept close. If she wasn't ready for the fight, he didn't want her to be alone and unprotected.

It COULDN'T be.

"Yuki," he replied, an easy smile returning as he looked toward the 'shy' Riley.

She screamed, but he would never hear it. What he might have heard, however, was the sound of her noisily, clumsily falling right out of the tree onto her a**.

He was not supposed to exist. HE was not supposed to EXIST.

hitsuzen
POKE GET OUT OF HERE I HATE U /SOB

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:50 am
The moment that the sound of something crashing down through leaf and limb reached his years, Yuki sat straight up with a startled jolt. Eyes wide, he sought out the source of the sound. He hadn't known whether to expect an animal, another student or what, really...

The ghost was hastily rising to his feet when he realized that it was a someone, rushing toward the fallen ghoul, ignorant of why she had fallen to begin with. He hadn't even been aware that she was there.

"Are you alright?!" Yuki was calling out to her, even before he reached her. The same voice to match the same face she'd recalled, the same teal eyes locked on her with concern for her well being. Even if he couldn't have recognized her as she had him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:58 am
A loud, audible hissing left her tentacles, as she scurried backwards until she was as far away from him as she could manage. She could see his eyes, she could hear his voice, and she wanted to trample it all into the ground until he was nothing but red, red and death and non-existence.

Don't you dare touch me. She hissed out dangerously into his mind. Come another step closer and I will slit your throat and tear your core apart. There was a tremble in her voice, for one single split second - but it was enough for her to hear it, and screech with disgust. She launched herself at him on all fours, bearing down until her tentacles snapped with surprising accuracy on every one of his appendages. She wrapped them around his arms, legs, and neck, securing him until she was confident she had him.

Then, and only then, did she calm down.

She was still several feet away from him - her tentacles were the length of her entire body, and they held him at a distance. In the silence, she breathed - hard and heavy, visible by the way her chest heaved. She just glared at him, her white eyes flashing with anger.

Yuki. Her voice was sinister now, sinuous and sickeningly sweet. What an unpleasant surprise.

Well. She did wish for someone to hurt.

hitsuzen

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:27 am
The ghost felt a bit relieved, at first, when she scrambled back. If she could move that quickly, surely there hadn't been any serious injury from her fall. He hadn't touched her, but had she not moved he probably would have, and the sudden voice that invaded his mind not only made him recoil but also thank the stars that he hadn't reached out to her.

"I'm sorry, I was-" Yuki probably would have continued with something she could have predicted, if not heard through his thoughts themselves. He'd only wanted to help. Her threat halted him in mid sentence, urging him to take a slow step backward in the direction that he had come. He didn't understand what he had done, but if she wanted distance from him it was only right for him to comply.

If he could have leapt back when she was lunging for him, he would have. His body was ready to obey the mental command to run. He wanted nothing more than to leave behind this woman - this creature - he had accidentally stumbled upon and flee back to the safety of his white, cement walls.

Barely afforded the time to flinch, he saw her tentacles coming for him in the same instant that they were coiling around his limbs and neck and taking firm hold. He cried out and struggled, trying to pull and kick away, trying to wrench his head aside to dislodge her. Now, he looked toward her with fear rather than worry, his mind buzzing with questions of who, why and frantic thoughts of how he was going to get free again...

Through his own panic, he couldn't miss the voice that touched his mind again. It was familiar, and even so he could feel a shudder race up his spine and the hair on the back of his neck rising. She spoke his name, and he couldn't ever recall seeing her. He would remember her, he told himself.

"Wh-who are you?" Yuki pleaded, still trying to twist himself out of her grasp, even if the seconds ticking by were proving that he wasn't going anywhere until she wished him to. "Please... L-let go!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 am
Oh, but it was rich. Fate had destined that she would recognize him instantly, without the trouble of being recognized, herself. It was perfect. Perhaps just a little too perfect, she scolded herself, as she edged closer. If she wasn't careful, something would click, and she would be forced to end her little game. She refused to toy with him if he could remember what they'd-

Her tentacles tightened at the mere thought of it.

Who I am is none of your concern. She hissed, as her tentacles flexed and lifted him up into the air. She looked up at what she'd caught, and forced herself to see nothing more than prey. Nothing more than a bag of flesh and fluid and Fear. Nothing - nothing - nothing -

Out of sheer frustration over how she was failing, she slammed him back down into the ground like a rag doll. She didn't want to remember the vile and unsavory acts his knight form had managed to coerce from hers. She would have spat on the ground she'd pinned him against if she'd had a mouth to do it with.

You should never have come here, Yuki. At the very least, she could make new memories to balance and replace those of another life, a life she'd never led. Her expression lifted in lieu of a smile, but there was no mirth in her quickly reddening eyes. Go on. Struggle. Make this more fun.

hitsuzen

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:19 am
Yuki's mind was racing, trying to understand. Trying to remember. It was impossible that this ghoul has been a part of the life he had lost, wasn't it?

His eyes squeezed shut and his face contorted in discomfort when her grip tightened, a groan of protest forced from him even as he tried to keep quiet.

"Th-en..." Yuki breathed out. "Why?"

He opened his eyes partway when she lifted him, the weightlessness and clear ease of her actions causing unease to settle in his stomach. He didn't have long to try and quell the feeling; he was on the ground before he'd rightly been able to process that she had forced him down. His joints screamed and his vision wavered from the impact.

It took him a minute to answer. "I'm sorry... L-let me... I won't come back..." Yuki had been here, in this exact place, alone, so many nights before... He didn't understand why tonight was different. He didn't understand what he had done to cross her.

He did struggle, because he wanted her to let go. Pinned to the ground, he stared helplessly off into the trees, and perhaps she would hear him silently hoping for help. Hoping to see someone else out for a casual midnight stroll. Despair was more prominent just as quickly; he'd never crossed paths with anyone else out here. Not until tonight.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:33 am
He accomodated, and she watched him squirm under the rigid hold of her living shackles, pushing and pulling until he weakened from despair. Her eyes closed and she breathed it in; the smell of his Fear coming off of him in waves. She was alarmed by how much she'd missed this. How much she'd missed torture.

The tentacles stopped giving him the space to struggle, suddenly tightening to steel-like grips in order to pin him on his back, in the shape of an X. She knelt down and used her knees to pin down his thighs, and suddenly her arms were resting against his chest. She pressed her chin down against them, and watched.

She watched him like a cat watching the mouse under it's paw stir.

It's too late for that now. She murmured, crescenting her eyes with content. I've waited too long to find someone, but oh, to have it be you. It's almost too good to be true.

One arm snaked out from where she was resting on it, and her claws curved dangerously up to rest on his cheek.

Sweet little Yuki. She chuckled out. I wonder if you bleed sugar.

With one snap of her hand, the claws had curved, digging into the flesh of his cheek. She trailed them down, slowly; slow enough to enjoy the moment. Look at me, ruining your pretty - little - face.

They stopped at the curve of his lips, and her attention focused there. Her hand pulled away as if she'd been burned by scalding fire, and her eyes swirled with a dangerous, bloody red. Perhaps I should cut your lips off and take them as a keepsake. Then you will kiss no more.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:39 pm
His efforts had been in vain. He knew that even before his limbs were forced at length and pinned fast. His fists clenched, unclenched, fingers flexing yet he couldn't hope to maneuver to claw at her grip upon his wrists. Even if he could have, his nails were dull and practically useless in their normalcy. Yuki could barely arch his back off the ground, even that movement ceased as soon as she pinned him the rest of the way with her own body.

He was already panting, panicking, and the sudden presence of claws at his cheek had his breath quickening that much faster. There was no doubt in his mind that her thought spoken into his mind was more than that; Yuki tried to jerk his head aside from her touch.

Claws pierced flesh regardless. The ghost clenched his jaw tight, trying to muffle the cry of pain between his teeth that he couldn't hold back. If there could have been an opposite to her mocking question, the blood that oozed from the wounds she created would certainly be it. His blood was black - thick - looking much like tar seeping from his cheek and over his pale skin.

"Stop! Stop!" Yuki cried out, eyes already stinging at he shut them tight. "I've done nothing to you!"

Only, yes, he had. He just didn't realize it.

Wet, pained eyes opened again to watch her as she recoiled. He could only tremble at the sight of her bright eyes swirled crimson.

She hinted herself without realizing it, but luckily it failed to reveal her. He couldn't think straight, not now. It baffled him how out of place such a threat seemed to be. "Kiss?" Yuki repeated, tasting blood against his lips as he did. "I don't understand..." He had said it several times already, yet it was no less true.

"Please... I don't know you... What have I done?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:37 pm
She actually stopped, when he screamed it. This wasn't because she had plans to leave him be, but simply because she wanted to give him hope, over and over, just so she could crush it again.

So she shifted, sitting up straight and placing her hands on his chest. I might. I might decide to let you leave, and never see you again. Maybe I will do that. Is that really what you want?

With one long claw, she ran down the middle of his chest, stopping at the hard bone plate that protected his heart. Wherever it had touched, she'd torn through the fabric. But there, she shifted her finger just slightly, under her claw pressed against the skin just under the rib his heart thudded under. She could feel it fluttering, panicking, against her touch. It was a dead heart, one that only lived and bled out of Fear, and that did not change how badly she wanted to puncture through it.

Or I could keep you here, like this. Take you apart, piece by piece, until your body finally gives up and flutters away. It would have to be little pieces, if I didn't want it to end too soon. Kill him, the hunger whispered. You don't want to play. You don't want to toy with him like the others. Kill him now, while you have the chance. Tear his core apart until there is nothing left but the memories.

She carved a symbol against the skin of his chest, all curves and sharp edges. It was her symbol, but it wasn't a demon mark. She only carved it from his flesh to see it there, for a moment.

Then the light touches ceased, and all five of the claws of her hand scraped across the marking, turning it ragged with blood.

No. She growled, both to him and to the voices. You have done nothing. And you will do nothing. I will give you nothing. Stop asking.

She came down upon him again, her hand clutched around his neck.

Do you hear me, Yuki? Stop. Asking. I would rather kill you a thousand times than remind you.

hitsuzen

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 pm
His eyes followed her as she rose, doing nothing to hide his confusion and fear. He couldn't see her hands at his chest - he couldn't move his head enough to - but when he felt them there his muscles went tense.

He couldn't quite be relieved that her claws tore at the material of his shirt this time, because he was smart enough to know that she was toying with him. Exposing flesh before she drew more blood. He held his breath when the tip of a claw pressed just over his racing heart, as if awaiting the inevitable. His mind still clung to the why of it all. It still grasped for answers between why she would know him, why she would hate him, why her voice tugged at him in a sort of déjà vu.

She had gotten no response as to what he wanted. He'd already asked for what he wanted, and she refused. What did she want him to say? What would have her release him, rather than put her claws to use again? Her words only solidified that realization, and inwardly he wondered how long it could take for him to dissipate if she intentionally drew out her torment. The very thought was terrifying. How likely was it that he was destined to find out?

His breath caught in his throat, her claws bringing tears to his eyes as they dragged over his chest in what he didn't realize was a set pattern. Barely warm as it was, he could still feel his own blood trickling over his skin, the new burning pain distracting him from that caused by the damage to one side of his face. He pulled in a shaking breath the moment she'd finished the task and the tearing of his flesh briefly paused.

The violence of her ripping across his chest tore the first unrestrained scream from him as well, and her fingers around his throat were the only thing that did anything to cut off the pitiful, pleading cries that tried to follow.

Yuki came to a realization in that moment, and the dread of it washed over him in a nauseating wave. He remembered her. He remembered this voice. This cruelty that he had pleaded to cease and these fingers around his throat. He remembered knowing that the woman he was pleading to was anything but cruel... But this was her... He was beneath the monster that the mirror had brought out of her and this time he was truly trapped in her grasp.

He desperately wished that he was dreaming, again... That this was a nightmare that he would wake up from. When he dreamt of another time, a life that seemed to vividly his own until he awoke, it had been just as real as this felt... But had he felt this much pain? That much he could not remember...

She hadn't wanted to remind him, but she had done just that.

"Ri-ley..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:12 pm
She sensed how dangerously close he was coming to realize who his assaulter was, and the grip around his neck tightened as a warning. Don't say it, her claws silently warned him. Don't say it, don't think it, don't make it worse.

The name left his lips and her response was tangible; the screech of an animal vibrating in his mind, loud and painful. Several tentacles snapped out like whips, and then dug down deep into the ground around his head, burrowing each time they stabbed close enough to whistle the air against his ears. She let go of his arms, and her elbow rested on his windpipe, forcing him into silence.

You do not get to say that name. You do not get the privilege of speaking my name. When you say it, you speak of her, and she does not exist. Speak it again, and I will have your tongue. Perhaps I will have it anyway. One tentacle slid to capture it, by force. It wouldn't take much to twist, and rip his tongue out of his mouth.

I am not her. You know that, don't you. You know that the sickeningly sweet little insect your other self plundered does not exist. She wanted peace. All I want, all I truly desire is to see the life leaving someone's eyes. So tell me again, Yuki.

She flicked something off of her breastplate. It fell silently into the grass, and disappeared. As soon as it was gone, she sound of bones breaking began to snap from where the flat plane of her face was. The muscles writhed and moved in angry, ugly ways underneath her skin. A tear opened, jagged across her face like a poor imitation of a mouth, but even that did not stop writhing for long. The transformation was less pronounced along the lines of her body, but they too rolled and altered, turning less feminine and more muscled. Still, it would be difficult to notice when the horror of what her face was transforming into continued up to completion. A mouth, lined with several long, circular rows of needle sharp teeth, gnashed underneath a full set of tentacles on her face now.

She leaned in, uncomfortably close.

"Tell me who I am."

hitsuzen

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:27 am
He felt as though his head could have split open between the tightening hold around his throat and the piercing sound that tore through his mind. He couldn't make a sound in his discomfort. He flinched with every impact that he could hear all too close to his head, his eyes shutting tightly again to prevent seeing those tentacles when they did come down on him instead of just the ground she had him pinned to.

He tried to pull in a gasp in the instant her fingers vanished, but it was not meant to be. The pressure returned, Yuki's eyes snapping open wide as he audibly choked. The instant that she freed his arms he was grasping for her arm at his throat, clawing at her skin and trying to permit the instinct that she was preventing. Struggling to pull the breath that his lungs burned for. His mouth was hanging open in the failing attempt to do just that when she spoke of claiming his tongue. Just as soon as the words had touched his mind, outside pressure wasn't the only thing blocking his throat and he was gagging violently in response. He grasped desperately for it, trying to pull and terrified of experiencing a relatively vital piece of him being torn away as well.

Hearing it, witnessing the transformation of the demon over him, he would have screamed if he had the ability to do so. All he could do was stare in horror, unable to draw back when Riley's new face came alarmingly close to his. Every instinct was telling him to fight, to run.

His teeth clamped together as close as the flesh between them would allow, risking further ruin in an effort to force her out. His hands abandoned their task in the same instant and he was trying to twist out of her grasp with adrenaline-fueled desperation, clawing at the ground in an attempt to pull himself away.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:12 am
It was an unfair request to make, after all.

The look on Yuki's face was worth submitting herself to his proximity. She could taste his Fear in the air, and thrilled at how it only made her stronger. She would have thrilled still, if it wasn't for his attempt to bite down on her tentacle. The screeching was back, as it pulled away from him and nearly took his tongue with it - but instead of fighting her off as he'd been doing before, Yuki was trying to scramble away, desperate for anything but to be there.

She watched him scramble, and waited for the inevitable surge of pleasure that came from seeing someone try to get away from her. She waited, and waited, and waited.

And it never came.

Her eyes slit thin and glared, instantly blaming him for her lack of enjoyment. She wanted nothing more than to tear his head off of his shoulders and watch his body disappear beneath her - but it was too soon to be so merciful. Too soon to let it end.

Why, then, did she want nothing more to do with this?

She pushed herself up off of him, but her hand was still clamped around his neck. His struggle had managed to get him turned enough to try and escape, if not for the hold she still had that kept his neck right where she wanted it. She leaned in again, this time beside his head, and whispered one single, hissing word.

"Run."

The claws opened up, and he was free.

hitsuzen

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:39 am
It was no small miracle that he kept from retching as soon as that tentacle withdrew. He pulled in a wheezing gasp, yet still not able to take a proper, deep breath. Dizzy, increasingly disoriented, he wondered if he passed out if she would tear into him just the same. It would be so much better to be unconscious for the worst of it, because surely it could get worse.

He didn't dare to think twice on why she shifted, rising and leaving him mostly free to fight. His pulse raced under her fingers, faster with his renewed struggling. He may very well have fought against that suffocating grasp until he managed to break his own neck, or until she broke his neck. Whichever came first.

A chill ran up his spine to hear that command whispered so close to his ear, but he wanted nothing more than to do just as she ordered. He couldn't make himself scramble to his feet swiftly enough once she'd freed him, and he half-ran, half-stumbled out of the clearing and didn't look back.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff