Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Infirmary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 am
The infirmary where sick or injured students or even teachers go to get fixed up by Mrs. Althea Yamamoto or whoever happens to pass by.
The infirmary is a large room. When you enter through the door, there will be a desk and cabinets and shelves on the left corner. Also on the left side is another door leading to the supply closet. To the right are 10 beds, separated by curtains. The wall opposite of the entry are windows.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image

Adriana drug the red head into the infirmary before he could object. Of course no one is here, she thought as she glanced around. Not even a nurse. She took him by the bed and spun him around so she could see his back. His clothes were burned away, leaving a burn on his back. "I need you to take off your shirt, so I can clean it," she said hesitantly. She moved to the counter setting down her books and dug around for alcohol and gauze. "Does it hurt," she asked, glancing over to him. Her eyes lingered on him for a second time since they had met. "I'm Adriana by the way."

User Image

Holy Knight Tristan

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
Archives [Old Threads]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash