Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rikku Takanashi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 3, 2, 3, 1 Total: 19 (7-28)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:41 pm
(Ugh! I get it to roll and I use the wrong dice! I used T1 instead of T2 --; )

(Ignore this roll...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:55 pm
Though Gene definitely saw him looking, the Doppelgänger wouldn't trade West any further. "Awww, West! You're too sweet!" She wiggles her fingers in a little wave, grinning from ear to eat.

This was not the timid little Gene whoi couldn't throw a punch he once knew. "By the way, sweet cheeks, you know what's going on here?"

smerdle
West the most precious prude

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Rikku Takanashi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 3, 3, 4, 3 Total: 24 (9-36)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:47 pm
Grunts' remaining hp: 27

On this warm October day, Camilla was headed to the gym. She needed to work on her battle training because she hadn't since winter! Halloween's spring and summer were so distracting... Plus there were classes and Prom! Still... after that minipet event and the Knight dream... she felt she really needed to train...

And so, it was while she was about to enter the gym that she noticed it, a group of creeple near the side of the gym... Most of them were fighting for reasons she couldn't tell from her position, but thats not what had her concerned... It was first the smell of sulfur and burning rope that made her pause, that scent was followed by a weak smell of gun powder... wait, what?! It reminded her of the fireworks she'd recently encountered in Independence Town... "Gun Powder... Why do I- Eep!" she asks herself questioningly as she approaches the group curiously, only to squeak in surprise moments later! Five creeple were gathered around very bomb like caskets in a hole next to the gym! Where they going to blow up the gym!?

Well that explained what the fighting was about! And there was no way she wouldn't join in either! She did get a brief glimpse at the runes, but that wasn't important to her in that moment. There were five of the strange creeple so why not make five of her? She hadn't actually used this Fear in battle and not trained with it since winter... Still, if she didn't try to use it, she'd never get better at using it.

Quickly she closes her eyes, focusing, she begins to glow white. Unfortunately, just as the glow was about to split off her, it fizzles! "Huh?! Oh dear! It fizzled again!" she exclaims as her eyes snap open! That was it! She really needed to train proper! Pouting a bit over her failure, things were about to get worse... The glow had caught one of the grunt's attention and they came charging at her! "Eep!" she squeaks before trying to leap out of the way! She was just a few seconds to late however, taking a light hit to her side, she stumbles sideways while frowning... It didn't hurt too bad and she was more disappointed she hadn't dodged it completely really...

Battle stats
Character name: Camilla
My Hp: 36
Damage done: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:12 pm
GRUNTS HP: 77

The students and alumni's assaults were relentless. It was somewhat surprising to the five, really.

"Jack it! We won't be able to hold out like this!" the naga cried out.

"YOU BETTER! I WANT THE BOOM!" the goblin snapped.

"Hold on you bone heads, I got this," the witch stated while cracking her knuckles. Calling a staff to her hands, the tip soon gave off an orange glow, rejuvanating the group.

OOC
The witch has healed the grunts for 50hp! This is not a new round.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Kaiyumi rolled 11 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 3 Total: 30 (11-44)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:44 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 63

The corners of her lips twitched as she tried not to smile at the fire demon's pout, ultimately failing as her mouth made a small curve. However, it wasn't long after that her expression shifted into one of neutrality. On one hand, Andrew had done as Xiu had hoped and pitched in with the fight. On the other hand...fire.

Fire everywhere.

The baku stared dully at the flames that licked at things that had been caught in the crossfire, but then she returned Andrew's shrug with one of her own. "Better fire than a whole explosion. Good job, Andrew." Xiu gave him a smile and a thumbs up, only to let out a little yelp when someone stumbled into her. It took her a moment to realize who it was, and she laughed in surprise.

"Gene! Don't worry about it, but yeah, right? Things are always exciting here at Amity," she said dryly, hands behind her back as she kicked her leg out at the back of a passing grunt's knee. She watched as they collapsed, and then did the same to another one who had gotten a little too close to her.

"Goodness. What about you, aniki?" Xiu called out, lifting her brows at the reaper, "Any idea who these people are?" Her gaze slid towards the barrel again, focusing on the unfamiliar emblem. She could hardly claim to know much--if anything--about organizations within Halloween, and she generally trusted Shun to be more knowledgeable about such things.

Battle stats
Character name: Xiuying
HP: 52/60
Damage: 14

phantompanther13
oh my god Andrew aDGFHJS

Carhop Cavalier
Gene plz

Blade Kuroda
honk honk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:15 pm
Relieved that the topic of battle conversation had almost shifted away from butts, West crossed his arms and watched the witch heal her co-conspirators.

"They're tryin' t'do somethin' with the gym and runes, I guess. We were doin' a good job stoppin' 'em 'til that bi... reaper... started castin' s**t." The thugs looked distinctly better off than they had a moment before. It was probably time to knock them around some more.

Carhop Cavalier

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:03 pm
"So we kick the asses off a bunch of threats to Amity? Jack, it feels like I never even graduated!" She chirped to both West and Xiu, cracking her knuckles in the process of shifting them into Living Armor gauntlets. "You can say 'b***h', West. Telling the truth isn't offensive."

kaiyumi
SHE WAS IN THE WAY

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2 Total: 18 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:25 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 55

"You cannot just rip up plants or detonate parts of our school!" Vines suddenly shot from her wrists, the thorny lengths lashing at them. Hollandaise had tunnel vision, eyes only looking at those horrible creeple.

Battle stats
Character name: Hollandaise
HP: 40/40
Damage: 8

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:44 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 55

"Kuso..." Shun hissed as he saw the witch heal the group of thugs. It didn't matter that much. They should still be able to knock these guys around. Rushing in after spotting an opening, he made his attack before shifting back towards Xiu.

"They are either a part of an organization called the Malocchio, or they have just acquired explosives from them. Right now, it is hard to say which of those two is the case."

Battle stats
Character name: Shun Kuroda
HP: 52
Damage: zilch

Kaiyumi

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:18 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 53

The Patchwork gave a noise of agreement and understanding, all while looking at the symbols. She had no idea what the Hunter runes were, but she imagined she should - what with her host's history and Shun speaking so blatantly about them. She took the opportunity to throw a rock at one of the grunts, but alas could do more than that in the space she had.

"Another group, perhaps?" Vague was best, but she looked troubled. More and most students emerged, and very few of them she recognized. She looked as though she were about to say something, but whatever it was came out as a garbled hiss instead, finding arms around her in a tight, but thankfully quick, embrace. Several varying emotions flashed across her features then, settling on none before she simply looked away, past the offending hugger and towards the grunts that protected the bomb, and the fire that crackled near them. That particular undead must know her host quite well, she thought to herself. It would be a shame to ruin it.

"Welcome back." She said, with a small smile, as the undead returned to them, threatening to punch the witch in the nose - a sentiment she was quickly agreeing to, as she healed the grunts they had been whittling down. Her gaze did pass over Hollandaise, whose vines and mere appearance garnered an approving, thoughtful smile. A brief one of course, as there were more pressing matters.

"Is there a way we can separate the witch from the group?" She said, schooling her voice to only be heard by those immediately near her.

Battle stats
Character name: Amrita?
HP: 52/60
Damage: 2
(please note she deals 2d12-4 damage)

blade kuroda

miliardo kason

Enoh Love
Crew

Fethery rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:24 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 49

At hearing whispers and seeing sympathetic glances, Marosa grimaced and managed to hit the goblin in his pretty little face. He was the one who set up the bomb, after all.

"We have more pressing matters at hand than to discuss how oi lost my wings," The gancanagh retorted, glancing over the fight to see how everyone else was faring.

Battle Stats
Character Name: Marosa
HP: 32/40
Damage: 4

Meegane

phantompanther13

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:26 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 48

Marosa wasn't answering, maybe he was full focus on the bombs. Thus he turned to the demon, "No thanks Andrew, take some will help. He then found somewhere safe to settle the tray but still forgot his apron. There were more familiar faces, they didn't talk to him but he didn't care. He grew up alone and fought alone, even he loved to spend time with friends, he didn't forget that.

He was supposed to be a lone wolf - not wolf obvious - dragon.

He cracked a lonely smile, scaly hands rubbed Dwa's head as he hit one of the grunts. He didn't care, yes, he always loved fights so he just needed to engage himself in it.

After the hit, he blocked the counter and bounced back. "Okay, tell me later."

Battle stats
Character name: AJ
HP: 32/ 40
Damage: 1

Kanthulhu

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:53 pm
"Malocchio, huh?" She echoed, cocking her head to the side with a frown, "I can't say that it sounds familiar to me, though that's no surprise. Any idea if they'd have anything against Amity?" Then again, Shun had mentioned the possibility that this little group had merely gotten their wares from the organization, but the question still remained: what the hell were they doing here? Surely they weren't here just to cause mischief, because blowing up something seemed a little...extreme for a mere prank.

"Well. Explosion prevention first and questions later, I suppose?" She offered Shun a little grin from where she stood, and then turned upon catching a familiar flash of white hair. Reaching up, Xiu immediately greeted AJ with a fond pat to the head, a gesture that she then extended to the second head on his tail as well.

Smiling, she looked between Andrew and AJ, folding her arms across her chest. "Long time no see, AJ! I didn't know you two were friends." Insert approving stare here.

Blade Kurodax

phantompanther13x

Meeganex

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:00 pm
Grunts' remaining HP: 43

For a moment Andrew mourned the loss of not getting the tray of spookies.

WHY DID EVERYONE LIKE AJ SO MUCH? Stare of burning jealousy. All the burning jealousy. Ok he liked AJ too but ghouls attracted to him like moths to flame.

Andrew glowered at the dragon for a moment. Jealous of him getting happy head pats. Why. Andrew turned and punched the goblin with a fist full of fire. And was punched back but Andrew didn't care. He would take his frustration out on the goblin if he wanted.

And then he stood and pouted.... arms crossed and tail burning.

Battle stats
Character name: Andrew
HP: 42
Damage: 5

Meegane
jealous boil is jealous again.

Kaiyumi
Andrew doesn't feel special anymore.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:13 pm
Considering their height difference, he bent down a little bit so Xiu's job would be much easier. The big head who was much like a puppy or little boy immediately shove his head in front, the giant red eyes squinted after head is patted, satisfied.

"Indeed Miss Xiu." He grinned. "We were friends since - freshmen. The world is so small." The white hair boil giggled. "Do you know why suddenly somebody want to blow up our gym? I would be so upset if I can't have a good place for spars."

He seemed to recall something and pull out his phone, "I took a picture, do you know any staff member good at symbols?" He showed Xiu the screen of his phone, flinging an object thrown to their direction. The fights with the Grunts were chaotic and difficult.

Then, noticing his friend's reaction, he snickered and scooted over. "Oh Andrew, I'll get you your favourite spookies after this, cheer up and beat the jack out the Grunts. We need to protect the gym or not more fun training time."

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13
You're gonna be treated like the same level as the Head

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out