Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:33 am
Grunts' remaining HP: 71

When the fight began, the wrath demon didn't step in right away, despite his hope that these people and their weird runes would spark conflict. Fights lasted longer when he wasn't involved, and there were so many interesting people gathering to defend... what? The gym? He was quick to acknowledge that the place was associated with the vast majority of his happy memories of Amityville, but it was just a building. They could get another one.

West moved forward seemingly at random, raising an arm to clothesline one of the grunts as they came running past.

Battle stats
Character name: West
HP: 56/60
Damage: 7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:41 am
Eyes growing round, Xiu blinked rapidly for a few seconds before she finally found her voice. "I--oh, no, thank you though," she shook her head absently at the spookie offer, "But uh. Explosion?"

...Explosion!? No wonder a fight had broken out. Xiu had thrown that initial punch because she had arrived in time to see Shun move in to attack, and she trusted the reaper enough to use his actions as a guideline when she was in the dark about matters.

But now that she actually knew what was going on, she could very clearly make out the goblin that was presently working on something. Xiu stared questioningly at the emblem on the bomb, examining it closely before she let her gaze flicker back to Andrew.

"Fireworks, huh?" she echoed dryly, folding her arms across her chest and squinting at him. Rather than get on his case about that though, she gave a flick of her tail and jerked her head towards the emblem. "Any idea who they are?"

phantompanther13
u sure, Andrew

Kaiyumi

Miliardo Kason rolled 4 12-sided dice: 12, 10, 9, 12 Total: 43 (4-48)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:48 am
(( lol wrong fear attack sammy u can't do dat ))  
Miliardo Kason rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2 Total: 17 (9-36)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:51 am
Grunts' remaining HP: 56

Sammy had stood back for the most part, watching the Witch summon item after item at request, never giving anyone long enough to so much as read the fine print that likely was full of crap.

"Shun." she nodded to the boil, "Ammi," she gave the ghoul a quick hug, "They've been creeping over here for a while tonight. That witch keeps acting all official business like but low and behold they're all lying."

With this statement the air started to chill around them her left arm started to burn purple. Without warning she moved away from Amrita slipping between two students aiming right for the witch. "HEY YOU. I'VE GOT A PERMIT FOR YOU TO GET THE JACK AWAY FROM OUR GYM!" Her eyes flared and her fist flared harder as the chilling crash of the bunch landed square on the witches face before Sammy darted back to Shun and Amrita shaking her left hand. "I Swear to Jack I'm doing to break her nose for this."

Battle stats
Character name: Sammy Lee
HP: 46
Damage: Battle Cry Y3:

Enoh Love

Blade Kuroda

Miliardo Kason

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:07 am
She didn't take his spookie. So he munched it instead, and shrugged at her question. "What I like a good show."

"Ahhhh... No not really." he squinted at them before backing up further and standing up on the nearest thing. He might have realized that the explosion might send water everywhere. On one hand they could be part of the group where he got the fear amp from. On the other... they could be someone else. Either way, it looked like they were blowing a whole in the gym floor. And Andrew had treasure hunting on the brain. He would take advantage to go exploring if it did indeed make a real hole in the ground.

"They had some official looking contract earlier." He said unhelpfully.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 am
Xiu reached up to give a light but clearly disapproving tug of Andrew's ear. "Even when that show involves your school gym being blown to bits?" Though to be fair, it wasn't like she knew how strong the explosion would be. If she were to judge off of the barrel alone she'd guess that it'd be pretty powerful, but...honestly, what did she know about bombs?

Lips curving into a frown, the baku ghoul cocked her head to the side. "...A contract?" With no prior knowledge to work off of, Xiu found herself with all questions and no answers. Who were these people? Who were they working for? What was that emblem?

"Well," she started, lips twitching when she spotted West casually taking out one of the individuals, "I hope we'll get some answers once we take them out." "We", Andrew. "We". She turned and stared up at him.

"No fireworks."

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13 rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 2, 4, 3, 4, 4, 2, 2, 4 Total: 34 (11-44)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:27 am
Grunts' remaining HP: 32

Andrew flinched and pulled back. He did not like being touched and he gave Xiu a look like a kicked puppy. His lower lip stuck out in a pout.

"No fireworks?" he wanted treasure hunt. He wanted treasure hunt. But Xiu... even though he didn't really know her, there was a certain amount of mom feeling there. Disobeying her felt a lot like disobeying his own mother. And he did not disobey his own mom.

Though he did know that by fireworks she meant explosions not his own attacks. Beside he could put them out if he needed too.

He hopped down from his spot and summoned fireballs into the air around him and sent them into the nearest of the five, setting stuff on fire. The blazes might have gotten a little out of control. Oops. Oh well.

"I hope you really meant them and not me." He shrugged. Operation light everything on fire complete. He just kicked back and watched the blazes still on going, burn.

Battle stats
Character name: Andrew
HP: 46
Damage: 24 (swift strikes)

Kaiyumi
*coughs*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:05 am
"Someone should go get a staff member," Estel called.

It wasn't going to be her. She didn't dare leave this mess unattended.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:12 am
Shun overheard Andrew and Xiu speaking and he couldn't help but just stare at the fire demon for a few moments. His attention quickly shifted over to Sammy as she came on by, however.

"That does not surprise me, given what I have seen thus far," he muttered, eyeing the barrel once more. Really. What the hell were they doing here?

Miliardo Kason

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:01 am
GRUNT'S HP: 27

"Not a clue, bro." Dirge just shrugged, staring at the group of hooligans while Matty and the others did the questioning. Maybe he should have taken a more proactive role? But there were already so many questions, so many leaders -

Then s**t hit the fan. The goblin brought out a bomb, creeple were fighting, and he was all around just super confused.

One of the grunts came barreling toward him, having been clotheslined previously by a very tough and cool looking demon guy. Dirge panicked and threw a punch into the grunt's stomach, sending him rocketing off in another direction.

HP: 26
DMG: 5

seussi
smerdle

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-24)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:29 am
GRUNT'S HP: 27

Gene hadn't meant to follow Xiu, it just sort of happened. They'd taken different parts, but of course they both ended up at the school, with friends, fighting yet another threat.

"Just like old times, hm?" Gene half smiled, flitting past Xiu, Shun, Danny, Rikki, and all the other alumni into the middle of the fray. West may have even gotten a "good game" pat on the butt as she passed him.

She threw a hard right hook toward the Ghast, but they moved at the last second and she ended up toppling into Xiu, bowling the poor baku over.

"Uh, sorry screechie."

HP: 56
DMG: 0

kaiyumi
smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:03 pm
West stood up a little straighter and froze as a ghostly hand pat at his posterior. What? Who? Had that been...? He watched the doppelganger slide past, throw a punch, and promptly trip over Xiu.

"Is my a** that distractin'?" he bellowed after her, narrowing his eyes and glaring around at everyone in the vicinity when he realized how loud he had been.

Carhop Cavalier
/lies down in the lols

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:19 pm
"Admittedly, yes!" Gene chirped back, not even blushing a little bit. Hey, the guy had a nice a**. "Wanna compare?"

Now she was blushing.

smerdle
omg Genevieve why

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 pm
He had expected a quip, and he was ready with at least six colorful replies, no matter how poorly they might have fit what she said. When she agreed instead, West was at a loss.

"Do I wanna... no!" He was drawn to peek at the backside in question just once, since it was all they had been talking about for a whole half a minute, but once he had, the demon cleared his throat and frowned at Gene. At her face. "I'm sure there're plenty o'people who'll compare with ya that aren't me."

He was not blushing. Much.

Carhop Cavalier
backhanded prude compliment 2015

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Rikku Takanashi rolled -sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 pm
(Hoppin' in on this!)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items