Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:32 pm
All Lutz had wanted was to sleep, and now that was being taken from him.

"Ow ow--! Jacking hell, Lock, what are you doing!?" With the only other option being a potentially detached ear, the marionette boil had no choice but to follow the reaper down the path.

"Jack, what is your problem? Since when are you interested in this kind of stuff?!"

chiickadee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:42 pm
"They sound like jerks," Xiu said mildly in response to Shun's information, "Though I suppose that doesn't exactly explain what they could possibly want with our school. Or at least, whatever might be in there." She flicked her tail in the direction of the now open door, head snapping to the side when AJ approached to talk about his bracelet. The ghoul glanced between her friend and her brother, her frown gradually deepening. Black Sands? ...Another underground group?

Oh Jack, what kind of thing had these guys been getting themselves into? It sounded like the dormouse ghoul was in possession of one too, as was Edel judging from the fact that she had just passed it over to Shun. Rather than vocalize her worry--which was prominent enough on her face--she merely offered Edel a small, lopsided smile at the question.

"The school will probably blame us but...hey. They can't catch all of us, can they?"

She grinned as she made her way into the larger room, only to stop as the scent of iron reached her nose. Freezing, she squinted in the torchlight, letting her eyes adjust. As soon as her eyes focused on the images on the wall, her face twisted into a grimace. "'Curious' is certainly one word for it, aniki. I think I'd prefer 'unnerving' though."

Blade Kuroda

Meegane

Zyphiris

Kaiyumi

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:34 pm
The fire demon's flushed cheeks didn't go unnoticed, but Camilla simply wrote it off as him being modest. I mean, with such a useful power such as fire, he surely must get a lot of compliments right?

Her smile turns to a frown however, when Shun told her she shouldn't wear the bracelet... She wasn't quite sure how he knew of these underground organizations, but Shun just had a trust worthy air about him. He'd been the Great Black Knight in the Knight Dreams and seemed really level headed, she felt she could trust his word. It didn't stop the Dormouse ghoul from pouting a bit though... "Aw... I liked that bracelet too..." she mutters softly in disappointment... "Mine still has a charge, I think I'll save it for a emergency then tuck it away." she says and nods. If she couldn't wear it, she could at least tuck it away in her treasure chest!

At the mention of possibly getting in trouble, Camilla just shrugs playfully. "Heh! Adventure doesn't always pay attention to rules!" she laughs before nodding to the mousey ghoul who wasn't a mouse. At holly's mention of the staff surely knowing of this place Camilla shrugs. "Heh! Not necessary Holly! Most of the staff were once students like us! We're just now finding this place! So many the teachers didn't even know about it!" she says excitedly. The idea of finding something only a few knew about was pretty exciting!

When the others began entering, Camilla decides to enter too. However, she immediately notices the familiar scent of iron... Scrunching her sensitive nose up at the smell, her frown further deepens at the rather... grotesque images on the wall... Like Edel however, she had to admit... they were well done... Finally, she notices the blood like liquid and the bowls plus the symbol carved into the ground. "Curious..." she says thoughtfully as her tail sways musingly. "If we are meant to pour the... liquid... into the symbol on the floor, which we know means fire... does that mean we should be putting out fire... or does it mean that, liquid is flammable...?" she says musingly.

Finally, she decides to walk over and pick up a bowl. After dipping it in and retrieving some of the blood like liquid, Camilla returns and sets the bowl full of liquid in the middle of the symbol. "Can someone see if the liquid is flammable?" she asks the group before stepping back.

phantompanther13
Camilla needs the living lighter again! XD

Blade Kuroda

Kaiyumi

The Semblance Of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:35 pm
AJ turned the bracelet idly on his wrist, "If I took it off -" he paused, "then we won't get information about the Black Sands. Someone had to do it, and I don't mind it's me - still year two and can be subdued easily." He didn't pull the bracelet out in other words.

He took a glimpse in front of the door, where Danny and Andrew had a silly competition to burn - things. The boil watched with a mocking smile and whistled at the door opened. AJ wasn't sure what's wrong with him, but he just didn't want to listen. He just wanted to act like himself, like the lone boil in the past.

The serpent dragon walked away, stared at the beautiful red color as he scooped some with a bowl, tasting it. Then, with a bright odd grin, he poured all onto the emblem, like he was watering a plant. He turned around, still smiling. "Obviously an altar right. I was thinking of using my own bloods if they don't have that." The boil was smirking but something was different from the normal AJ.

Head leaned forward to examine the liquid in the gutter, curious.

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

Zyphiris

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:46 pm
As the liquid was poured into the grooves in the floor, it began to flow and fill the symbol. However, with just two scoops, it wasn't quite enough to fill the whole emblem. It was going to need quite a bit more.

Also the liquid tasted somewhat like blood as well. It was probably for the better there were no vampires in the group right now.

Rikku Takanashi
Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:49 pm
Nothing happened, he poured more bowls of red liquid until it overthrew.

Blade Kuroda

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:00 pm
Nodding at Danny's shouting even though she was in the tunnel and he was... not, West gestured at Gene to follow and made his way inside, past the burning posts and into blood party central. Okay, then. Not that he wasn't a supporter of violent, viscous decor, but that kid with a head for his tail was practically dancing in it. His dry cleaning bills were going to be astronomical.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:06 pm
Edel shifted to keep a wide berth from the symbol that was now filled up, side-eyeing Danny and Andrew.

"I refuse to take responsibility for their stupidity," she declared rather pointedly. "Alumni don't get detention, do they?" she asked, with the undertone implication that they should probably ditch the culprits should anything go wrong .... which is to be expected.

Kaiyumi

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:19 pm
West must have poor eyesight problem because the boil wasn't dancing but just scooping bloods to fill up the groves. He might need to see eye doctor after this.

Smerdle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 pm
"Aw, but they helped figure out how to get in, right?" Xiu smiled as she glanced towards Danny and Andrew, only to follow it up with a nervous laugh, "And I should hope not. We're not students anymore--surely detention can't apply to us anymore." She hoped. Then again,she wondered if they'd all be able to get out if they rioted hard enough. After taking a glance at Shun, Edel, Danny, and the other alumni gathered, she decided that the answer was "yes".

"So, what is this bracelet business anyways?" The baku was staring intently at the one that was around AJ's wrist, tearing her gaze away after a moment so that she could face Edel properly, "Why are students in possession of such a shady little thing?"

Zyphiris

Kaiyumi

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:35 pm
Camila grimaces as AJ actually... tastes... the liquid... The Dormouse ghoul didn't even like to eat rare meat... She also hated biting because she found it brutish but she also didn't like the taste of blood...

She watches as he pours in some of the liquid into the groves, and when nothing happened, watched him pour more in. A ear flicks a bit as she watches with a musing expression... She still wondered if the 'blood' was flammable...

While she waited for something to happen, a ear twitches when the mousey ghoul, who wasn't a mouse, asked about the bracelets. Camilla turns to her and frowns a bit as her tail continues to sway slowly. "Some salesman was selling them last month... He had his table set up just outside of town, and was only asking three seeds for a Fear amp! I think the amp works... But... I'm concerned now about what other side effects they have..." she explains before glancing at all the bracelets present then back to the ghoul.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:38 pm
Following the group into the small cavern, Pokerus watched, then stood back as two fire demons set the torches alight, allowing them to progress until the next room. Which she was pretty sure had been used to sacrifice things, judging from the gruesome pictures displayed on the walls and what she could assume was blood flowing in grooves.

These things always unnerved her. She was not disgusted by the blood or the pictures, but it concerned to as to who's blood this belonged to.

"I'd like to see them try to pin this on us" She spoke up as she overheard Xiu and Gene, eyes trailing over a picture of a decapitated fellow. "But for the record...Why is this underneath the jacking schooll?!?!"

She turned to Shun. "Did these mafia gangs make this place?"

--------

Sludge eyed the flowing red liquid, then dipped his head in and began to drink it like he was a dog or something. Who said vampires were the only ones who enjoyed blood?

Zyphiris

Kaiyumi

Blade Kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:40 pm
Danny turned to look at West. She held up a little sack of silver seeds she kept around her belt most days. "Give you five if you go splash some of it on Edel ..."

smerdle
graduation =/= maturity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:43 pm
"Well, I'm glad it's all workin out for you!" Gene cooed at West, following him through the new opened tunnel and into a room filled with... Well, havoc was the best way to put it, honestly. ExClavrly like the old days. She almost missed it, almost.

"Xiu and I have the cafe up and running now, and by some damn miracle we're turning a bit of a profit already. It helps that her uncle is helping us finance the place." She smiled, a little bashful. Gene was grateful for the help and all, but she'd never get over having to rely on other creeple. "Abd how's Levi? I mean, we should peobably focus on what's happening -" She eyed Shun and Xiu cautiously, piquing a brow at the bracelet and Shun's face in reaction to it -"But I haven't seen you two in forever. Drop by some time for a free slice of cake, yeah?"

smerdle

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:46 pm
Lock eventually let go. He was stern, but not cruel. Part of him was pretty sure that Lutz was enjoying the direction anyway.

"My problem is your laziness," he chided. "And my mentor's here. I can't just ignore him." Lock pointed to Shun. Surely he'd mentioned Shun to Lutz more than a few times, but he wasn't sure that they'd ever been properly introduced. "Don't make me look bad."

kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces