Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout-Vault:103

Back to Guilds

A Fallout guild for role playing and discussing the fallout universe! 

Tags: Fallout, D.P.R.G., Wasteland, Roleplay, Vault 

Reply Vault:103 - The Atrium
Ideas and Suggestions Terminal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lane Foxglove

Sparkly Bibliophile

9,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:03 pm
iMiss Classy
Does Vault 103 have any Mister Handy or Protection models?

✝Scarlett✝

User Image
Well, I tried to get a Mr. Handy, but apparently they get a little... flamethorwery when you try and steal them. Then a guy tried to sell me some protectotron for like 5000 caps, and I almost took it until I realized that it had some sort of... sex programming? it kept trying to probe me...
So I lured a Robobrain into the vault... it cleans and keeps the radroaches at bay but, sometimes it gets hostile... just try not to make eye contact with its... brain, hehe

✝The blood is beautiful, if you think about it✝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:00 am
Maybe since fallout it a rather large game and now that we know the DLC locations, Instead of Relegating the wasteland to one board it should be an open forum itself with pinned topics for the major settlements such as diamond city and Goodneighbor, The Prydwen, The Institute, Vault 81 And the Castle. A board for the DLC And pinned topics for Arcadia and Far Harbor. Then A nuka World board with the 5 parks all pinned, doing it this way will allow members to post their own topics for RP within the wastes While keeping a central Hub of operations. Thus Making the RP Open, but still controlled. After all not all of us want to be part of the same story and none of us really want to scour the one forum page for stuff that is relative to their RP.  

BunnyOrSomething

Fluffy Bunny

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Vault:103 - The Atrium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers