Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:58 pm
"That's very smart of your lusus! What terrific planning. I was mostly left to my own devices making my hive. All Pagoni wanted was a comfortable spot for himself, but he'd also nag me about the weather issues. He never gave me any advice on how to combat it, though, so I did what I could." She didn't seem to hold a grudge about it, though. In fact, Hemera was proud of her achievements with no real help from her lusus on the matter. She was capable.

"Ah! Well, hm. If I may suggest? Perhaps it would be good to start trying to sell your wares young, and see if you can work on getting a good income from your artistic abilities! Because who can say no to beetles and a road towards success?" She didn't question if he was any good at what he did, but if anything, it would be incentive to get better if he was terrible at this point.

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:09 am
Afryse didn't object to this plan outright. It sounded smart and if he was honest, he had toyed with it himself more than once. It was just the fact that his art, his time spent, wasn't really...

Another groan, a sound of wind and bones, hollowing tinkling, came from below the table. This time a voice spoke firmly, "Tiguak, tunisirik-nigit." Afryse didn't under the words perfectly, but he knew the first term was only used in serious situations to address himself. The rest.... Well the end meant not.

"Of course I wouldn't sell it to some stupid highblood." He snapped nervously, feeling the lusus shift and groan again, louder this time. Dread began to build. Witikodad was waking up! It wasn't bad for Afryse, but not good for this other troll. From the snipit of conversation, it would definitely sound like she was trying to persuade Afryse in selling something.

"Tuungaktalik!" It was clear there was no soothing him now. Not knowing he word, but knowing that the roaring sound of wind was a bad bad sign, Afryse pushed back from the table. Wide eyed, he pointed towards the exit, "You need to leave. NOW."

Gl!tch~

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:28 pm
"What? What?" Hemera blinked in confusion and growing concern. The noises sounded so much like home...like a blizzard that would be death if she was caught in it. What was this lusus? And what was his issue? She looked around. Was something going to happen? Would it be better if she left? But...she didn't do anything wrong!

Pagoni was coming over, alarmed as expected, clucking in a fit. Something was about to go down. But was she really about to run away from a lusus that was ticked for...something she didn't even understand?

"He can't hurt me," she decided. "If he thinks he's the only creature of the cold mountains, he's wrong."

Magician Arcana
Ohhhhh s**t this could segue into Hemera revealing her power :0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:04 pm
Why was this girl so, so, so difficult!? Didn't she understand that the danger she was in was too immense. Afryse wanted to hiss out more warnings, but whatever words died in his throat. Witikodad began to crawl out from below the table, the shaking an roaring of his voice oddly chilling despite the lack of effect the rest of the room felt. Afryse back peddled away, wanting to run, but unwilling to leave his dangerous lusus along. Who knew what a furious Witikodad could do.

"You have to get out of here!" Afryse pleaded as the lusus reared upwards. It was... unnerving to see. Only a handful of times had the ice troll seen his lusus come to full height. A loose pelt of white, fluffy fur covered the thin body that stood taller than any drone. Large antlers that were intimidating when he was hunched or on the ground became terrifying at that height. The face, or the mask, was some sort of skull with hollow black eyes. As the cape moved, odd skeletal parts were seen, but it didn't seem to connect.

Raising a hand over his head, the Witiko threw it down towards Hemera and the table.

Gl!tch~

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:29 pm
Pagoni rushed to block the blow, but Hemera pushed him with an increasingly-icy hand. She wasn't keen on doing this, but there weren't many trolls around to see, and she wasn't about to be shoved out because of a grumpy lusus who didn't know his place...

Fueled by her ebbing fear which was turning into stark annoyance that her nice conversation had to be cut off, a layer of ice quickly covered her skin, her hair, her horns, and her eyes. With one arm stretched out to keep Pagoni from getting injured, she raised the other over her head so she'd have a chance of her ice skin holding out if there was a second hit.

Just, ugh, she really would feel bad if the table was broken because of this.

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:47 pm
In horror Afryse watched as the lusus swung down his arm, intend on pummeling the other troll. Fear rooted him to the spot. This wasn't happening. Why did Witikodad have to be so unpredictable!? He cried out in terror right before the blow, ducking down and holding his hands over his head. There was just silence, only the scream ringing in his ears. His own scream, that was. Wait, what... Why...? Nervously the troll unwrapped and poked a head over the still intact table.

Hemera stood, iced over, holing the Lusus' arm. Could Witikodad ice people?! No way! No, that... That couldn't be possible, lusii didn't have powers. Afryse gasped in sharply, realizing in that moment what Hemera was: Annoying, but also powered. Someone who would understand him... Or kill him. Or... Or... God there were too many complex worries!

Standing up on shaky legs, Afryse took a breath and spoke firmly, "Witikodad, stop it. This... This girl is..." He searched for a word, "My friend."

"Tuungaktalik..." He rumbled. Afyrse flinched, but pressed forward, "I don't know what that means, but... But she's not. Stop it."

Slowly the Witiko turned its head to stare down at Afryse. It was terrifying and he wanted to run again. To flee from the sight. Instead he forced himself to be brave, to be strong, "I said. NO." Tensely the two stared at one another. Tension burned in Affy's muscles and back. With a huff, the lusi withdrew its arm and shrunk down to lie against the ground in a heap.

Afyrse let out a huge puff, holding his chest as he had. What had gotten into him? Why was he getting more and more angry? Afryse didn't understand the lusus. He knew that he loved Witikodad, but Witikodad was just a nuisance at times. Shaking out the thoughts that swam angrily in his mind, he looked to Hemera. What did you say to someone? Afryse didn't know, and his face showed the lost trains of thought colliding futilely in his mind.

"I... I'm so sorry I don't know why he..." No, this wouldn't work. She'd be nervous about showing her powers to someone else. Afyrse remembered how Voscil had saw him that first day in the pool of water. It was terrifying. Swallowing down the lump of fear, fear of rejection and pain, he held out his hand palm up and focused. From his skin appeared a snowflake, floating gracefully in the air, "I uhm... I'm not... so different from you."

Gl!tch~

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 pm
That arm came down hard, and would've been a terrible blow if she had been, well, normal. Hemera felt the ice on her hand crack and begin to shatter. She really shouldn't rely on her powers to solve problems...but when dealing with something that couldn't understand her...or probably didn't even want to...well...

Running away just wasn't an option. She was too Offended for that. But Mera wasn't sure if her ice shell could hold out if the thing took another shot at her. Pagoni would protect her, sure, but she didn't want a huge fight going on in the middle of the library.

She was frozen in position, much like a statue until Afryse started to talk. Friend... Mera turned her head, startled. Had she made such a good impression? This yellowblood would stand up for her...even with how their discussion started out, and despite that she had ticked his lusus off?

After a long minute, the lusus withdrew, and Hemera's arms dropped to her side. Pagoni clucked at her with anger and distate while picking off loose bits of her disintegrating ice skin. He wanted to leave, she was so in trouble. But at the moment, she was still looking at Afryse in awe.

The boy didn't know why Witikodad had acted that way. So was it her fault? Or was the thing just ill-tempered? She worried if that thing could react so aggressively to anyone. Most trolls didn't have powers. Or patience for a lowblood's rampaging caretaker. Before she could speak, though, Afryse segued into the biggest surprise at all.

Well.
No.
Thinking about it, it made sense that he would be able to do this. The way he had talked, the way he dressed...they were bread crumbs, in a way. She smiled softly and took his hand, pressing some of her chill into him. She wasn't alone in this. "Thank you."

Her lusus, despite these developments, was still livid, and started trying to pull her away before Witikodad could wake up.

"Okay, okay," she shoo'd the angry plumagebeast off. "Well," Mera turned back to Afryse. "It seems we have a lot more to talk about than I thought," Much more in common indeed. "We should do this again sometime...maybe not so publically. Visit me in the mountains. I think it'll be a lot more pleasant than you think. It's safe." She would know, she had found plenty of spaces where she could use her powers in peace.

"Be seeing you."

Magician Arcana

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas