Reply Gaia online high school
Roleplay search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:03 pm
So I'm free from uni for the summer and need to Rp.

The basics:

-I go by May, I'm an 18 year old female living in Canada.
-I double up!
-I am semi-lit to literate. But you don't have to be! I can pretty much match what you write be it a paragraph or six paragraphs.
-I play any gender and any sexuality. Really I have no problems with any pairing you may like to do.
-I'm mostly craving M// and F// right now but I'm still more than willing to do M x F.
- I am in University and that does occasionally take up my time but I will manage to post at least a couple times a week.If for any reason I will not be able to reply to our RP I will let you know.
-I am willing to Roleplay any ideas you may have, so please feel free to share them with me!
- I prefer threads and PM's but am willing to Rp through email,google docs, or whatever else you want.
- I really don't have a lot restrictions or rules. I am up for almost anything. All I ask is for you to at least write a paragraph and be open minded.
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:03 pm
Plot Ideas

(These aren't the best I know! So please feel more than free to share your ideas with me i'll Rp pretty much anything.)

Football player x Nerd
Superhero x Super Villain
Superhero's side kick x Super Villian's sidekick
Roommates
Arranged marirage
Princess x Knight
Ex Lovers
Ghost x Human
Guardian Angel x Human
Best Friendx Best Friend
Actor x Crew member
Best friend x Engaged best friend
Rebel x Nerd
Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan
Online relationship/friends
Person who has amnesia x forgotten friend or boyfriend/girlfriend
Blind person x Non impaired person
Mute/deaf person x Non impaired person

Long way home

A boy and a girl run into each other in the middle of the night in the town they both live in. They instantly become friends even thought they're two very different people. They wind up spending time together for the rest of the night. But the girl is moving away to attend college the next morning. Can they keep in touch and maybe develop their friendship into something more? Or is one night all they'll get?

Close as Strangers
M Is a famous musician and is an incredibly popular band.F Is his significant other they have been dating long before M's band became famous. Their relationship has become mostly long distance and it's a burden on both of them. F while trying to be a supportive and caring girlfriend has difficulty accepting that the boyfriend she rarely gets to see is surrounded by thousands of adoring fans every night. M is madly in love with his girlfriend and is finally getting the chance to tour the world and live his dream so he isn't too worried about the state of their relationship. But he is having trouble balancing his demanding career with his love life. Can these two find a way to make their relationship work and trust that their love is enough? Or will it all fall apart due to jealousy and long distance?

Imaginary friend

____ Is a very shy sweet person who as a child didn't have many friends as they were to afraid and nervous to make any. The only friend they had was an imaginary friend they made up and who was the only thing they really cared about. But at the age of 12_____'s imaginary friend had to go away and left ____ alone to face the perils that was teenage hood. Now at the age of 17 in their last year of high school a new student has arrived and they uncannily look like ____'s imaginary friend. But they cant actual be their childhood friend. Or can they?

Experiment_number_626

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:40 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:17 am
Experiment_number_626
Plot Ideas

(These aren't the best I know! So please feel more than free to share your ideas with me i'll Rp pretty much anything.)

Football player x Nerd
Roommates
Arranged marirage
Ex Lovers
Best Friendx Best Friend
Rebel x Nerd

Hey I am willing to do any of these stories. I can play male or female. But since these are your ideas, I'll let you decided on my role and what it should be. I have been trying to do like an online type role play but no one wants to do one. I am literate and detailed so the length of the response shouldn't be a problem.

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:24 pm
Experiment_number_626
Plot Ideas

Roommates
Princess x Knight
Ex Lovers
Best Friendx Best Friend (I have a plot for this one if you wanna do this one)
Actor x Crew member

I'll do any of these  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:37 am
AriaWolfen
Experiment_number_626
Plot Ideas

Football player x Nerd
Roommates
Arranged marirage
Ex Lovers
Best Friendx Best Friend
Rebel x Nerd

Hey I am willing to do any of these stories. I can play male or female. But since these are your ideas, I'll let you decided on my role and what it should be. I have been trying to do like an online type role play but no one wants to do one. I am literate and detailed so the length of the response shouldn't be a problem.

Yay! Thanks for responding c: I would love to do an online relationships rp with you. I haven't played a female in like forever so if that's okay would you I'd like to be the female ^.^  

Experiment_number_626

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:40 am
-CrossroadsQueen-
Experiment_number_626
Plot Ideas

Roommates
Princess x Knight
Ex Lovers
Best Friendx Best Friend (I have a plot for this one if you wanna do this one)
Actor x Crew member

I'll do any of these

We can always do more than one Rp if you would like ^.^ I'm fine with role playing any of those ideas. You pick the one you would like to Rp,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:06 pm
Experiment_number_626

Roommates

These two smile  

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:20 pm
Experiment_number_626

Roommates
Actor x Crew member
Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan

Imaginary friend

____ Is a very shy sweet person who as a child didn't have many friends as they were to afraid and nervous to make any. The only friend they had was an imaginary friend they made up and who was the only thing they really cared about. But at the age of 12_____'s imaginary friend had to go away and left ____ alone to face the perils that was teenage hood. Now at the age of 17 in their last year of high school a new student has arrived and they uncannily look like ____'s imaginary friend. But they cant actual be their childhood friend. Or can they?

I'll do any of those homegirl. I got a new girl, who is the daughter of the riddler, if we do the superhero x super villain, we can do batman's child x riddler's daughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:37 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-
Experiment_number_626

Roommates

These two smile

Okay c:

Do you have any plots or ideas? What character would you like to be for the super villain x superhero rp. Would you like to use made up or real superheroes and Villians? Also do you order m//, f// or mxf?  

Experiment_number_626

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:40 pm
A True Killjoy
Experiment_number_626

Roommates
Actor x Crew member
Celebrity x Fan/Non Fan

Imaginary friend

I'll do any of those homegirl. I got a new girl, who is the daughter of the riddler, if we do the superhero x super villain, we can do batman's child x riddler's daughter.

I'd be down with batman's child x riddler's daughter and best friend x engaged best friend ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm
Experiment_number_626

Guardian Angel x Human
Blind person x Non impaired person

I'll do any of these. smile They seem interesting.  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:16 pm
Experiment_number_626

We could do both if you want :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:23 am
Experiment_number_626
-CrossroadsQueen-
Experiment_number_626

Roommates

These two smile

Okay c:

Do you have any plots or ideas? What character would you like to be for the super villain x superhero rp. Would you like to use made up or real superheroes and Villians? Also do you order m//, f// or mxf?

I'll play the super villains side kick and I do mxm and mxf. I'll play either role if you wanna do MxF  

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces