Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image & User Image

PRP between musicaloner7's Jeremiah and Deejaye's Emichou.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm
What a perfect day! Emichou thought to herself, unusually excited about today. Her eyes could have practically been sparkling – looking around, the day was perfectly clear and there was no sign of anything going wrong. The temperature was just perfect as well; the sun radiated warmth, beating down against her back, but not too hot so she just at ease. The flutter smiled. Today was going to be good, she could just tell.

The sun was reaching noon when the flutter decided to take a trip to her small personal garden. Enjoying the high point of the day, the mare decided now was the perfect time to immerse herself in her own little world. Elegant wings flapping, she navigated herself to her personal plot, carefully investigating every bud and unripe fruit sprouting. She made a mental note of their progress, reminding herself to nourish the less fortunate plants with some water. While she kept her body and motions occupied with the delicate nuances of gardening, she let her mind wander, recalling her encounter with a stallion she had met only awhile back.

She was still extremely curious of the male she met. Jeremiah. What a wonderful name – it just rolled off the tongue! And he was not like many she had known or met. He kept her interested, thirsty for more interaction. While most horses she met seemed to pressure her into chatting and were overly friendly, he seemed to be fine with just having her around as silent company. And he had this gruff sort of feel about him – he acted as though he did not seem to particularly care for encounters, however he managed to stick around long enough to see her garden, something she showed few in the first place. And he did convince her to come out her shell a little. She wasn’t even sure why, but she felt strangely comfortable with Jeremiah around. She couldn’t complain about this after all because she enjoyed his odd snappy attitude. It was a breath of fresh air to her.

Emichou buried herself amongst the bloomed flowers, the sweet scents allowing her to fall into a trance. Maybe he’ll come visit me again, she thought, nicking one of the flowers off its bush and maneuvering it into her mane after some awkward fiddling. She hoped he would – she did remember awkwardly stammering out that he could come anytime. But what if he misunderstood or thought I was odd? She huffed gently. She told herself to relax. There was no point fretting over what could happen. Today was going to be a good day after all! She resumed her smile, fluttering over to another flower bush, concealing herself in its scent.

musicaloner7
here you go bb

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:35 am
DeeJaye

Gods this heat was annoying. Just about as bothersome as a fly buzzing around your ear insistently, with its obnoxious voice, and oblivious lack of personal space. But perhaps it was the thick, wavy tendrils that lay along his head, and draped down his neck like a curtain that provided the additional discomfort that the sun provided. He never was one for long exposure to the sun... it always made him more agitated and irritable than was normal. Then again, most things increased the grump levels of the already grumpy stallion...

He trudged heavily along, weighted hooves giving an audible 'stomp' with each placement, as he traveled to a predetermined destination. Clasped, with surprising care, in his maw was a plant, as well... it drooped a little, delicate powder pink blossom and a bud on one end, smaller bumps trailing down the stems neck. On the opposing side hung a bulb, like a little knot, with tiny roots peeking from the ends. While his eyes may have been concealed, Jeremiah had a rather determined expression etched on that face of his. It was an uncommon look for the older Soquili, often times replaced by a scowl, or evident displeasure... but each step, though lacking grace, was placed with consideration to avoiding any harm that may befall the precious flower that was gripped in his teeth.

But as he drew to the location of interest, he hesitated some, gait slowing, and the once gentle grip on the strong stem in his mouth tightening around the edges.

She'd probably think this was stupid... she was going to hate it... Snorting irritably with himself, the stallion flickered his tuft of a tail, and pushed himself onward to encroach fully upon the prized garden the flutter had. So what if she didn't like it.

Stiffening a little, his muscles tensing under the taut pale coat of his, his nostrils flared lightly to try and find the female's scent... though hers was very similar to the flowers that were nestled all about. With a grunt of irritance, he gave a low, and short whiny to call for her, since his mouth was currently preoccupied, leaving him unable to really talk at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:47 am
Emichou froze in place, an ear twitching. Did she just hear something? The garden was serene and generally pretty quiet so…was someone there? Surely her ears weren’t playing tricks of her. The flutter withdrew from the flower bush she was getting nestled in, moving over to investigate where she believed she heard the noise come from. Her wings twitching and flittering about, she moved carefully towards the edge of her garden.

As she got closer, she could make out the shape of a stallion with copious amounts of hair. Jeremiah! She could feel her heart beat harder and faster in her chest – why was she getting so excited over the arrival of this stallion? He was just a guy she met, whose company she enjoyed. Nothing to get so eager over. Regardless of any antagonizing she did to herself mentally, she couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear. “Jeremiah!” she said in her gentle voice. It came out melodic and soothing, a deep contrast to his gruff mannerism. Emichou was genuinely happy to see him show up - she picked up her pace, closing the remainder of the distance that was between them.

As she reached him, she did notice something hanging from his mouth – which made why he whinnied more obvious. She looked at it carefully – a dainty, pink flower. She couldn’t help but admire how he held the fragile thing with a certain delicacy, completely aware of how easily his strong jaws could crush it. She wished she could smile wider at this point – was this a gift for her? She felt flattered that he would bestow her something like this; while it was a simple gesture, he seemed a bit too grumpy to go through the efforts of carrying such a feminine thing.

"Is th-that an orchid?" she asked timidly. She wasn’t even sure if he was aware of the different names of flowers. She did prattle on about flowers last time they met, but…well, she wasn’t sure if he was truly paying attention. "W-wait, why am I asking you that…ah… U-um, look, why don’t you put it down over here!" she stammered, urging him to follow her.

musicaloner7

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:54 pm
DeeJaye
guess who got a new cert.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nephilim/Soq/Tagged/Jeremiah_1.jpg

He waited patiently... well, at least patient in his mind. As the seconds ticked on without a reply, he got more and more antsy, his fluffy tail twitching, brows drawing to furrow more beneath his heavy covering bangs.What was taking her so long? Was she not here? But her scent was fresh, as though she'd recently trodden in the area... Surely he couldn't have just missed her!

Starting to get somewhat fidgety, muscles tensing and weight shifting on his hooves as if debating leaving or not, slender white ears perked up on his mop of black tresses, as the graceful pink butterfly finally made her appearance. Luckily, with the positioning of his curtain of hair, he was able to hide the very slight bashful glance off to the side of his eyes when meeting his gaze to hers, giving a thick swallow before he straightened upright. He gave a grunt in reply to her, a displeased one, as though complaining for the short wait. It was a wonder the sweet mare even tolerated his rough mannerisms.

As the gift flower was inspected, Jeremiah kept extremely still, his veiled eyes glued to the femme's face before him, reading her expressions.... gut clenched as he hoped she liked it... but he'd never admit to that. The question was answered with a short, curt nod, enough movement to not jostle the delicate possession in his grasp. It... seems like she was pleased. Upon her ushering, he began moving again, following her to the dedicated spot. With great care, his neck lowered to gingerly place the flower at the indicated point, his great mane of hair streaming down his sides and brushing along the ground in the process. Staring down at the flower, he was glad only a few streaks of his saliva had been left on there, rather than any punctures from his flat teeth.

Head righting itself, he kept looking at the flower, staying stock silent for a good while, before speaking again, "Well it looked like you, so it only seemed right to bring it to you." he grunted, snorting as if to brush off the gesture entirely. Like it was no big deal.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:00 pm
She watched him put it down with care, amazed at his precision with the delicate task. "I-I have to say, I’m surprised to see you again. I thought that maybe this place was a little irritable to you," she added in, lowering her head shyly. She, however, wasn’t too eager to hear if he had a response to her insecure observation – instead, she pulled closer to the flower, trying to shut him out temporarily from talking to her. Her wings twitched uncomfortably, pulling her head in front of the orchid, amazed its soft pink petals matched her coat so well.

"Thank you, Jeremiah," she cooed out. She gave it one more look over with her wide, doe-like eyes. Looks like me? she thought curiously, chewing over his words. It seemed to have been handled with utmost care in its delivery, as it lacked any damage from being lugged in his mouth. It was certainly beautiful. Did that mean he thought she was as well? The mare could not help but blush bashfully at the idea – she wasn’t even sure if he thought the flower was pretty! Or that the gift had any token of sentiment in it to him! For all she knew, he probably stumbled across it and didn’t care, just thought of her and decided to bring it over. She wanted to huff at herself in frustration and tell herself to stop reading into these things but… there was just that lingering thought in the back of her mind.

Straightening up, Emichou cocked her head to look back at the stallion, smiling brightly. "It is really lovely. Thank you again. I’ll find a nice place for it somewhere here later. And who know, maybe I’ll be able to get some to sprout in this garden," she said. Pausing, she looked at him curiously, trying to perceive his expression.

musicaloner7
yaaaaaaaaaas added to OP emotion_kirakira

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 pm
DeeJaye

The voiced remark made him eye the female from the corner of his eyes, before giving a soft snort of dismissal. "Of course it's not irritable." he retorted with a grumble, head turning ever so slightly as if to gesture to the small paradise Emichou had created. "Who could get irritated by flowers." he tacked on with an additional grump to his gravely tone. If anything, he found the presence of the fragrant flora to be a welcome change of pace and scenery. Not to mention they were quiet. Always a plus in his mind.

He did, however, stiffen when the mares gratitude was expressed, making his lips tighten, and gaze widen faintly under his veil of bangs. Snorting again, he jerked his head to the side and mumbled firmly, "You're welcome." clearly he wasn't used to such kindness pointed his way, or such a gentle nature such as Emichou's. It made the older stallion quite beside himself with a flurry of flusterment, which was proving to annoy him. Get it together. It's not like it's a big deal or anything. Getting all caught off guard by a little flutter. Chiding himself, he straightened up, and regained his bearings, yet kept his gaze averted to avoid further being pulled into that adorable face the butterfly sported.

With his attention now elsewhere, he took the time to really look around the garden that the flutter had assembled, taking note of the care that had been paid to each different species here. After a moment of silence on his part, he finally spoke again, in a less rough tone, "Was going to bring a lotus, but.. figured you didn't have a pond, or what ever for it.." he mumbled absently. He liked lotus'.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:50 pm
“You just seem like the, umm, tough guy that doesn’t like that kind of stuff… like you would get a headache from the bright colors and their fragrances,” she responded softly. Those were the two things she enjoyed about them, of course; she loved being able to conceal herself amongst the vibrant flowers and inhale their sweet smells. Rerolling what she had just said in her mind, she wondered if he might think she was trying to insult his character. Anxious that he might take it wrong, she quickly chimed in, “Not that that’s a bad thing or anything. You just come off as, um… Serious, maybe? Ahh, I’m sorry, I’m probably making it worse, aren’t I? I’m just, well, I’m just glad that you like it.” She lowered her head, feeling embarrassed.

Finding the lotus conversation as a way to move past her awkward burst, she latched herself to the idea of a pond fondly. Emichou had been interested in expanding her garden and introducing a new flower species to it for awhile now. With the idea in her head, she felt more eager to go with it. A lotus would be a wonderful addition to her flowery sanctuary after all. Emichou’s eyes lit up with excitement, and her thin wings fluttered happily as she indulged her imagination. “A-ah! A lotus would have been beautiful as well. Maybe I can find a place for a pond somewhere here,” she said, gazing around her garden curiously. Her voice dropped into a soft mumble, mostly talking to herself, “M-maybe, hmm. There is a stream nearby that I use to water some of the plants. I could probably try and get it to flow here instead. Would be a lot of work though, not sure if it’s worth it.” She frowned slightly, looking back to Jeremiah. “What do you think…? I could even put some koi fish in it. I think they like to live in ponds, right?”

musicaloner7

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:20 pm
DeeJaye

Her response made his features furrow, and his lips turn dowards, even if they were drawn tight. Tough guy...? Him...? Snorting, he shook his head, "I'm just an old man." he replied plainly, "But even us old guys don't hate everything..." he grumbled on.

Looking along the vast area of flora, he did note a few patches that were barren and lush with ripe grasses. They were clearly soft, and plump with drawn water, most likely from the run off from the watering to the flowers. Accessing what was available, he began to mull and slowly move about, keeping mindful of the precious flowers around his hooves. Pawing around some of the areas he'd eyed, testing the grounding, he gave a small, low grunt in response to the mare as she voiced some ideas, "A ponds a good idea.." he mumbled, lifting his head to scent the air, "would make it easier to water these flowers here, too..."

With another shake of his head, he frowned slightly, "shouldn't disturb a stream. Might mess up something. We'll just make your own, and bring the water." he declared. "plus the rain water will help fill it up some...." koi, now that was a good idea. But where the heck were koi at? An irritated grumble came from him as he looked off, "No idea where to get koi, though..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:59 pm
Emichou could see slight displeasure in his features. She should have stayed quiet. He probably was going to remember the comment unfavorably and hold it against her. She lowered her head, her ears flattening as well. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that…” she replied softly, her tone reflecting her nervousness. “A-and I’m sure you’re not old. You don’t seem old. Just more… Experienced?” The flutter enjoyed that about him; he seemed to understand more about the world than she did. It made her eager to want to know more about him, to want to coerce him into talking to her more and more. She raised her head slightly to gaze at him, her face reddening a little.

When he started to survey her garden, she watched him with admiration; he seemed so confident and sure of his movements. She was also amazed how he moved around her flowers, taking care to not stomp on him - so decisive and aware of the fragile beings that depended on him to not crush them. “A-ahh, yes. If I didn’t have to spend so much time flying back and forth, might free up some of my time. Or even allow me to expand a little. Might even help liven up the garden and give it a little extra energy,” she commented. As she looked around the garden herself, her eyes fixated on a particular patch of grass that lacked a growth of flowers. It seemed like an opportune location for it – it wouldn’t require relocating plants, meaning she could avoid the potential side effects such as the flowers withering due to the soil not having the right acidity or even change in amount of sunlight. She moved towards the patch, delicately positioning herself over it. “Perhaps right here? What do you think?”

Listening to his advice, she nodded her head. “T-that’s true. I would hate to mess up the flow of nature, especially since it’s been nothing but kind to me,” she replied. “It isn’t too hard, is it? D-digging up a pond? How deep would it need to be? Have you done it before, Jeremiah?” She dug her hoof slightly into the ground, wondering if there were some sort of tool she could get to help them with the process. She wasn’t very knowledgeable on this sort of thing; she had always opted to take the simpler methods that were generally inefficient and took more time to complete. Hearing his uncertainty on the koi, she smiled. “Well, there is a trading post not too, too far off from here. They generally have some exotic or harder-to-find things. It’s where I got some of my flowers… Perhaps there might be some koi there?” she suggested, sounding hopeful.

musicaloner7

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:46 pm
DeeJaye

He wasn't sure what to think of her dismissal on his more seasoned age, raising a curious brow from her denial of it. Well... he wasn't terribly old, but certainly older than she was. Somewhere in the range of middle age, he reckoned. Who could keep track of such things anymore. It was pointless, anyway. But he didn't linger on the matter. Experienced was certainly a word that worked regardless.

Leaving the topic at that, he followed along after the small flutter to the indicated area she provided. While the earth was kind enough to have some give, it was also sturdy and pretty solid. It would easily be able to contain a water source, horsemade, and not collapse or dry up. Slowly he walked around the area, investigating it from all angles, brows drawn in a firm furrow during his analysis. Yes. It should work alright. With a delayed and subtle nod to express what was rattling around in his mind, he finally lifted his head and gave a few scratches at the dedicated spot, "It should work." he confirmed vocally. "It just might take some time making it." carrying water back and forth would be a chore in and of itself. They'd need some means of carrying it, too...

On the other hand, they could rely on the rainwater to fill their pond to be with the water they needed. But that would take awhile, or a very heavy storm. In that case the prized flowers that Emichou loved so much may get damaged from such a quick fix. With her stammered questions to follow, he snorted, and puffed up his chest a little, head lifting with confidence, "I haven't. But it can't be that difficult to. I've seen many ponds, and understand the gist of them." his mighty hoof pawed at the ground again, "Shouldn't be a problem."

Further mulling caused him to start piecing together the steps required for them to construct the desired pond, "If you can find something to gather the water with, I can get started on building the home for it." he muttered, pacing in a circle to gauge how large the hole should be, "after that... we can get the koi."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games