Reply Gaia online high school
conquer my demons (shrines x miquet) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:16 pm
A schizophrenic boy and his lovely girlfriend.

Shrines && iiMiquet

Shrines

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
x
x
x
x
x

Make it stop
It hurts

User ImageUser Image
Marshall woke up in the middle of the night. It was 4 in the morning when he shot up, breathing hard like he'd just ran a marathon. He frantically looked around before he realized he had just woken up from a nightmare. "You're just crazy" A little black cat leapt onto the bed and sat in Marshall's lap. The cat's name was 400, and she had 4 purple eyes. This was one of the first hallucinations that Marshall had ever seen. He named her when he was 6 and 400 had been around ever since. The cat quickly turned to face the bedroom door and so did Marshall. There coming. And they're coming for you! Marshall." Marshall began to panic. He was a paranoid schizophrenic which meant he suffered from extreme delusions of persecution. He always thought someone was after him, wether that be someone who wasn't real, his family, or even his girlfriend.

Marshall didn't take his eyes off the bedroom door. Instead he reached for his girlfriend who was still sleeping next to him. He gently shook her trying to wake her up. He wanted to get somewhere safe, even though there was nothing to be afraid of. "Wake up. I think someone is here." Marshall got out of bed and started looking around for his pants.

User Image

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:40 am
Shrines

User Image

You only l i v e once...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          But if you do it right, once is enough.x

—————————————————————————————————

xxxPenelope was resting peacefully next to her boyfriend, curled into his warmth. That is, until he shot up. She was awake at that moment. She could feel his heavy breathing and racing heart as she remained still next to him. It wasn't until he began to shake her and talk that Penelope sat up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Marshall, come back to bed," she pleaded softly, crawling to the edge of the bed and gently grasping his wrist. She shivered as the cool air hit her skin. "There's no one here, Marshall. The alarm would've gone off," she told him drowsily. They'd been dating for months on end, and she loved him dearly. However, recently, dealing with his swings was getting harder and harder to do. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, pulling the blankets over her shoulders and rubbing her face gently.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:59 pm
iiMiquet

x
x
x
x
x
x

Make it stop
It hurts

User ImageUser Image
Marshall was pacing around, and when Penelope grabbed his wrist he flinched then quickly pulled his arm away. He didn't mean to be rude at all, it was just a reflex. He looked over at Penelope, and you could tell by the look on his face that he was wordlessly apologizing. He sat down on the edge of the bed. "Oh, right... The alarm." He let out a deep breath before resting his face in his cupped hands. 400 was still talking about an intruder which started to infuriate Marshall. He turned to the invisible cat that was sitting on the couple's dresser. "Don't you see! We have an alarm!" He bit his bottom lip, he was always a bit embarrassed when he realized he spoke to himself around Penelope, but it was just something she would never be able to understand. To him 400 and all of his other delusions were just as real as could be. He turned to face Penelope. "I'm sorry." He rested his hand on her warm leg and sighed.

User Image

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 pm
Shrines

User Image

xxxPenelope bit her lip when he wrenched his arm away from her grasp. She blinked, trying not to take it personally, and set her hands in her lap. When he sat on the end of the bed, she crawled over to sit behind him. Her legs were folded beneath her, and she placed her hands on each of his shoulders. She kissed the back of his neck gently, leaning her face against him. When he yelled into the darkness, she flinched slightly. Not out of fear, simply out of surprise. The brunette began to slide her hands up and down on his biceps. "It's okay, Marshall. It's okay. Come on, do you want to go back to sleep?" she asked softly, making sure she kept her voice even. She tried her best to keep him calm, even if she wasn't so calm. Penelope crawled away from him, back to the head of the bed, and slid under the covers, patting the space next to her and smiling at him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:32 pm
iiMiquet
I really like our RPs. Both of them. Sorry I was so slow to respond to them. I just got really busy the past couple of days.

x
x
x
x
x
x

Make it stop
It hurts

User ImageUser Image
Marshall tried to take some deep breaths. His psychiatrist told him this was something he should start doing when he felt uneasy, but one thing that she didn't tell him was that deep breathing would make him feel like a weirdo. A ******** creep. Not normal. His girlfriend didn't have to take deep breaths all the time. Only crazy people had to do s**t like that. Marshall's brows furrowed, and his deep breathing turned more into deep unsteady breaths as if he was about to cry. He didn't like being strange. He tried his best not to look at the odd cat in the room. 400 was still screaming about an intruder, but he tried to tune her out and just listen to Penelope's voice. It's okay, Marshall. It's okay. Her voice repeated in his head and started to muffle out the sound of everything else. Penelope was truly the best thing for him, no medicine could ease his mind the same way simply hearing the sound of her voice could.

When he felt her hands upon his arms his lips turned up into a smile, and 400 was completely silent. It's okay, Marshall. It's okay. Her sweet voice just repeated in his head like a lullaby. When Penelope crawled away he turned towards her and let out a deep breath. "I love you." He whispered. She might have though it was uncalled for, but she had just rescued him from hell. Would she ever understand something like that?

Marshall made his way over to Penelope then laid besides her. He looked at the ceiling for a moment, then looked over at Penelope. He was almost lost in her blue eyes. He smiled again then kissed her.

User Image

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 am
Shrines
That's okay ^-^ I really like them too!

User Image

xxxPenelope gave a soft smile as he whispered those three words. All the girl knew was that sometimes, out of nowhere, really, her boyfriend would tell her that. And she didn't mind one bit. "I love you too, Marshall." She watched him crawl towards her, laying beside her. His kiss was unexpected, but not unwanted. She wiggled closer to him, sliding her arms around his neck and kissing him back. His lips were soft and warm, his body fitting perfectly against hers. While many of her friends and family didn't understand why she was dating a schizophrenic, they didn't need to. Penelope lived for moments like this. Those moments in which she could feel his love for her, as well as his need for her. And she needed him too. Penelope pulled her lips from his, kissing down his cheek and neck. "We really should go back to sleep," she said softly, not really meaning it. The next day was a Sunday- for her, errands day. Sometimes Marshall went with her, sometimes not. But she didn't mind either way. So, really, the girl didn't need to go to sleep right away...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:13 pm
iiMiquet

x
x
x
x
x
x

Make it stop
It hurts

User ImageUser Image
Marshall thought about what she said. Honestly, he didn't want to sleep. He wanted to kiss her all night long, and just emerse in all the love they felt for each other. It seemed like the only thing that kept him sane. But he knew if he didn't get a full nights sleep, tomorrow would be hell for him. His condition became worse when he was deprived of something such as sleep, or food. "We should. Or at least I should." He replied quietly. He pulled the blankets up, and pulled Penelope as close to him as he could. He loved cuddling with her and embracing all her warmth. He wrapped his arms around her body, then found her neck and kissed it before closing his eyes.

User Image

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 pm
Shrines

User Image

xxxPenelope nodded against Marshall's chest as he responded. She tucked herself against him, twining her legs between his. She laughed lightly when his lips tickled her neck, feeling warmth creep up to her face. However, the brunette held in her urges and closed her eyes, breathing in her boyfriend's scent and soon falling asleep. --- The rest of the night seemed to pass without a hitch. Penelope's dreams were peaceful. She awoke before Marshall did and quietly untangled their bodies. Her blue eyes rested on his sleeping face, a small forming on her lips. She brushed a lock of dark hair from his face before crawling out of the bed. The brunette stretched her arms above her head, slipping a blue robe on over her underwear and sliding her feet into slippers. She ventured into their kitchen, pulling down a box of pancake mix from their cabinets and beginning to make a simple breakfast for the two of them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:13 am
iiMiquet

x
x
x
x
x
x

Make it stop
It hurts

User ImageUser Image

Marshall drifted to sleep pretty quick with Penelope by his side. His dreams were actually positive for the rest of the night. Penelope shuffling out of bed didn't wake Marshall, but he did wake up about 20 minutes after Penelope left the room. When he looked over and saw Penelope wasn't there he frowned. 400 the cat lept onto the foot of the bed. Don't you see. She hates you. Everyone hates you. You hate yourself. She left you. She's gone forever. Everyone leaves you. They're gone forever. Everyone leaves you Marshall. No one likes you. Marshall closed his eyes tight, but 400's voice kept ringing in his head. The cat lept up onto Marshall's shoulders and started clawing at his head. Marshall covered up his ears with his hands and made his way to the mirror they had in their bedroom. When he looked at himself, he didn't see 400 in the reflection, then the voice stopped.

Marshall blinked a few times. He didn't always understand how his mind worked. Sometimes hallucinations came for just a few minutes, like they did just then. Other times he couldn't shake them no matter what he did. He wasn't sure if today would be a good day, or a bad day. He took a deep breath then looked at his prescription bottle on the nightstand. Marshall hated taking his medicine. Actually most schizophrenics hated their medication. It turned them into emotionless zombies, but it did work. Most days, though, Marshall didn't take it. He didn't want to loose the feeling he got when he looked at Penelope. Marshall took the bottle in his hand and looked at it for a long moment before placing it back down on the table. He wasn't going to take it today. Instead he opened the dresser and found a plain white shirt, then slipped it on. He also found his black jeans and slipped those on too before leaving the bedroom. He could smell food coming from the kitchen which made him smile. On his way there, another one of his hallucinations, a different one this time, ran past him while he was in the hallway. This one's name was Jodi. a little girl with two long black braids. She was a nice hallucination, unlike 400. She didn't speak much, she was very passive and loved Marshall. To him, she was like his little sister. When Marshall spotted Jodi run past him he smiled and crouched down to her level. "Hey Jodi." She smiled back at him and waved before running off to some other part of the house. Marshall stood back up then finally made his way to the kitchen. "It smells good in here." He said, giving Penelope a warm smile.

User Image

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:54 pm
Shrines

User Image

xxxPenelope glanced up when she heard Marshall rustling around upstairs. She gave a small smile, flipping a pancake in a skillet. The girl also had scrambled eggs and sausage simmering in another pan on the stove. She looked over her shoulder when Marshall entered the kitchen and returned his warm smile. "I'm glad. I hope you're hungry. How are you?" she asked simply, turning back to her pans. It was merely a code between them- when she asked when he was, she meant his hallucinations. Tucking a stray lock of brown hair behind her ear, she pulled plates down from the cabinets and began to dish each of them up a plate. The young girl sat at their dining table, placing the two plates down and picking up her glass of orange juice. "I need to go to the bank and supermarket today. Do you need anything while I'm out?" she asked, smiling at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:21 pm
iiMiquet

x
x
x
x
x
x

Make it stop
It hurts

User ImageUser Image

Jodi followed behind Marshall into the kitchen. Marshall took in a deep whif of Penelope's cooking then gently rubbed his arm. He knew Penelope was asking how his hallucinations were today. He didn't want to mention to her that he didn't take his meds this morning, but she probably already figured out that 9 days out of 10 he didn't take them anyway. "Well. I'm fine. I just see Jodi this morning." He said even though it was a lie. He had dealt with 400 scratching his face when he woke up.

Marshall took a seat at the table where Penelope placed his plate. Jodi skipped alongside Marshall and stood silently next to him at the table playing with her own braids. Occasionally she would tug at Marshall's sleeve, but he tried his best not to look at her. He didn't want Penelope to think he was just looking at nothing. Technically he would be. Marshall was taking small bites of food, and when she mentioned going to the store he just shrugged. "I don't think I need anything." He mumbled. Jodi kept pulling at Marshall's shirt. Ask her for ice cream. Ask her for ice cream. Marshall put his fork down then laughed softly to himself. "Actually. Could you get me some ice cream?" Jodi smiled, then ran off down the hallway somewhere.

User Image

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:31 am
Shrines

User Image

xxxPenelope watched Marshall carefully, a relieved smile surfacing on her face when he mentioned only Jodi. While she didn't like that Marshall was seeing any of his hallucinations, she knew that Jodi wasn't a bad one. Tucking a hair out of her face, she began to eat somewhat slowly. If he was seeing any, however, it meant that he hadn't taken his medications. Her blue eyes held a deep sadness, but she tried to cover it up when she looked at him. "Ice cream? Yeah, alright. Is birthday cake okay?" she asked, scribbling a note on her shopping list. It held their most basic needs. Frozen foods, fruits, vegetables, toiletries. A smile played on her lips as she continued to look at it. She'd been contemplating getting Marshall a surprise for weeks now, and had finally decided that today would be the day. She put a star on the bottom of the list before finishing off her breakfast. "Was it good?" she asked simply, nodding towards his plate of breakfast. He was taking only small bites.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:04 pm
iiMiquet

x
x
x
x
x
x

Make it stop
It hurts

User ImageUser Image

Birthday cake... Marshall thought. He glanced around to ask Jodi, but she was nowhere to be found. "I think so." He responded slowly. He realized how strange of an answer that was after he had said it. He gently bit his bottom lip then took another small bite of food, hoping Penelope didn't catch what he said. When she mentioned the food Marshall gave her a soft smile. "Everything is delicious. My appetite is just." Marshall made a gesture with his hands then put his fork down. "You know I think I just need to rest. Last night still has me messed up." He admitted. He picked up his plate then placed it in the sink before walking over to Penelope. "Don't forget the ice cream." He reminded her as he walked over. He kissed her gently on the top of the head, then moped over back to their bedroom.

User Image

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:24 pm
Shrines

User Image

xxxPenelope frowned slightly at his response, but she didn't say anything. She watched him get up and place the plate in the sink, her eyes softening as she looked at him. Squeezing his hand gently when he kissed her head, Penelope gave a small nod. "I won't." She stood as well, placing her plate in the sink and resolving to do the dishes later that day. The young girl was quick to take a shower and change into a pair of jeans and a tank top, pulling a light jacket over her shoulders and heading towards their front door. "I shouldn't be gone more than a couple of hours, Marshall," she called up to him, "I love you. Call me if you need anything." Penelope closed and locked the door behind her, walking to her somewhat beaten-up Audi and climbing in. In moments, she'd pulled out of the driveway and left Marshall in the house by himself. He'll be fine. He'll be fine, she told herself, as she did each time she left him alone.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff