Submit

x_Irradiance_x

Interesting Lover

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:28 pm
So I'm in the mood for a good RP and I'm up for pretty much anything. I do yaoi, yuri, and straight Rp's though I haven't done a yuri in quite a while. I'm better at being a uke or a female but i can do a seke and straight male characters as well. So pretty much I'm just reiterating that I'm up for just about anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 pm
x_Irradiance_x
So I'm in the mood for a good RP and I'm up for pretty much anything. I do yaoi, yuri, and straight Rp's though I haven't done a yuri in quite a while. I'm better at being a uke or a female but i can do a seke and straight male characters as well. So pretty much I'm just reiterating that I'm up for just about anything.

I'd like to Roleplay with you! I'm pretty much the exact same I'm up for anything and will pay pretty much any role. Do you have any ideas or anything you've been craving that you would like to Rp?

Experiment_number_626

Shrines

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What plots do you have in mind?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:11 pm
x_Irradiance_x

Do you have any ideas?  

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

BlackenedRoseBud98

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:07 am
x_Irradiance_x

I'm up for a little bit of Yuri RPing! I don't really have any limits either so I'm up for whatever plans you have or whatever we would like to come up with together whee  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games