Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:19 pm
❝ We don't believe what's on TV because it's what we want to see. ❞

❝ And what we want to see, we know we can't believe. ❞

You're a very successful celebrity at the age of nineteen. Your handler and manager think your fame is beginning to fade though, so they talk to another celebrity's people, deciding to create a faux relationship between you two. They start having you two go to premieres and parties together, and then you two begin doing photo shoots and such. In the midst of all this, you're beginning to become close friends with the person that you're supposedly dating, and then you become attracted to this person. But what happens when the handlers and managers think that the relationship can finally end, and you don't want it to?

belle coquette
u go glen coco

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                    Dylan was sat in a large beanbag located in his manager's office. His manager, a tall man named Theo, was currently on the phone while Dylan was slurping from a can of Coke. Dylan was known for his work in over a dozen of movies, earning himself quite the reputation. Lately, his flow of fans and cash had slowed down, so Theo suggested a fake relationship. Dylan didn't think anything of it really. He made a joke about how it didn't need to be fake, adding a wink which made Theo lose his s**t.

Sitting in a beanbag for a few hours wasn't how Dylan planned to spend his afternoon. The beach was a thirty minute drive away and he wanted to even out his tan. He ran a few finger through his hair, setting his now empty can of soda down beside him.

"We're gonna have like this meeting so you can meet the girl and all that s**t. So try and put some nice clothes on or something..." Theo mumbled after he had hung up the phone. Dylan groaned, throwing his head back.

"Are you serious? Look at this shitty tan!" Dylan exclaimed, lifting up his white shirt to reveal soft peachy skin. Underneath his shirt, Dylan's skin was as white as the clouds in the sky. The rest of his arm was darker, sun-tanned skin. Theo cracked up at the sight of his baby white skin, leaning back in his office chair.

"Sorry man. Go put some pants on and a different shirt. You spilled some soda on it. Maybe take a shower. There's a bad smell and it's either you or my shoes." Theo chuckled as Dylan stood up, throwing up a peace sign before exiting the room. He wandered over to his room where he changed into a white button up shirt with some black pants. He thought about adding a tie, but he wasn't that serious about this whole situation.

He lay on his bed now, scrolling through his twitter feed. Dylan had almost 3 million followers, which he prided himself on. There was a soft knock before Theo let himself in, dressed in a dark blue dress shirt with white pants. Dylan rolled his eyes at his wardrobe choice, but Theo never changed when Dylan told him to.

"The smell was definitely my shoes, goddamn man..." Theo laughed, taking off his shoes and shoving them on Dylan's face. The actor shrieked, holding his breath as he smacked Theo's hand away, shoving him away with his foot. It was all too late. He took a huge smell of the inside of Theo's shoes, and now he felt like he was going to vomit.

Dylan groaned, his hands smashed over his nose as he breathed deep breaths through his mouth. Theo cackled loudly, slipping his shoes back over his feet. Dylan rolled over, shoving his head into his pillow.

"Dude... s**t, why don't you put socks on? Holy ******** that is the most rancid s**t I've ever smelled." Dylan snickered, hands still clamped on his nose. Theo shrugged, pulling Dylan up and guiding him to the living room. The two shared a huge house on the edge of Beverly Hills, where the temperature was nice and the ladies were beautiful. Dylan loved the landscape.

The two sat on the couch, waiting for the doorbell to sound.

taketheworldaway
                                                    WE DONT BELIEVE WHATS ON TV IS LIKE MY SECOND FAV SONG ON THE BLURRYFACE ALBUM

User Image

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxx→I ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ.→

↺ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴡᴀʏs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅ. ↺xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

↴ Wιll yoυr мoυтн ѕтιll reмeмвer тнє тαѕтє σƒ му ℓσνє?
↯ & wιll yoυr eyeѕ ѕтιll ѕмιle ƒяσм уσυя cнєєкѕ?

» sᴏ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
K ɪ s s M ᴇ U ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ T ʜ ᴇ L ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ Oғ A T ʜ ᴏ ᴜ s ᴀ ɴ ᴅ S ᴛ ᴀ ʀ s » xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMαувє ωє fσυηɗ Ɩσνє яιgнт ωнєяє ωє αяє.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´´´¯`` .¸¸.´´´¯`` .¸¸.´

xxxxxxx A small Korean girl, better known by her American stage name Lola, sat on a patio chair on her balcony, overlooking the ocean. She had moved to America when she was nine and began making music as soon as she understood the language. By the time she was sixteen, she had become a household name. Selena Gomez who? Anymore, it was all about Lola. Of course, on the road to fame she had dropped a few things like her given name Seohyun--her manager thought it would deter American fans--and her natural hair color of raven black, trading it in for a nice chocolate brown. However, she was happy with who she was now. She wasn't that awkward girl in the back of the class who couldn't even manage to write her name on the board.

xxxxxxxPerhaps that was why when her manager suggested forming a fake relationship, she didn't immediately turn it down. She had recently plateaued on social media. Instead of rising and rising like she was accustomed to, she was stuck at 5.03M followers on Twitter. Maybe she would gain five or six a day, but it wasn't at all like she was used to. Still, she didn't like the idea of lying to her fans. A fake relationship? Come on. It wasn't like anyone would believe it anyway.

xxxxxxxLola checked her tumblr and sighed, scrolling through her notifications. Plenty of reblogs, she would admit, but no new followers. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the fans she had--in fact, she adored them. But her agent had been on her back for a while now. What she needed, she had told her, was a publicity stunt. Something to keep them on their toes. As nice as her good girl reputation was, it boring. There wasn't anything interesting for them to listen to, there was no reason for them to look her up. She was boring.

xxxxxxx A soft sigh escaped her lips as her phone began to buzz a familiar ringtone: her manager's. "I want you to go to a meeting with someone," she said. "Get dressed and meet me at the gate." And then she hung up. Lovely. Still, the brunette wasn't one to ignore orders. She pulled herself to her feet and got dressed in a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and her favourite leather jacket. Then she headed outside to meet her agent.

xxxxxxx"You look great, darling," Audrey told her, opening the door to the limo for her. "I've got this great guy I'd like you to meet." Climbing into the car after her, she continued. "He's tall, charming, and a movie star--everything a girl could want in a guy!" Lola had some other ideas, but she let her talk. "All I'm asking is for you to talk to him. Maybe go on a date or two. Nothing too fancy. But also don't get attached because I'm planning a big stunt where you two can break up and then you can write a song about him! You can totally Taylor Swift it!" Lola rolled her eyes, staring out the window. "Hey, back off Taylor Swift," she said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, right, sorry. I forgot you were all pro-Taylor."

xxxxxxx"Anyway, it's too late for you say no because we're here! So you go in and steal their hearts!" The two left the limo. Then Audrey reached forward and brushed Lola's bangs from her eyes. "What, aren't you coming?" She blinked as Audrey got back into the limo. "Oh, sweetie, I've got a meeting with the producers of your next album. But you make sure to knock them dead!" And then the limo drove off, leaving Lola standing alone on the sidewalk in front of a foreign building. Great.

xxxxxxxAfter about five minutes of wondering if she should knock on the door or just leave and say he rejected her, Lola finally decided it would be best to do the honest thing--or as honest as you could get when you were lying to the country about your relationship status. Taking a deep breath, she approached the front door and rang the doorbell.

belle coquette
Out Of Chords; IT'S GREAT OMG! also if the silver is too light, I can change it! Lola is wearing...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                    The two men were sat in the living room, reclined on the couches, Mortal Kombat X blasting through the speakers mounted throughout the living room. Dylan was sat on his favorite seat, shirt and shoes both lying on the floor a few feet away from him. Theo still had his shirt on, and thankfully, his shoes. The volume on the TV was cranked almost all the way up, the pained groans of Sub-Zero and Scorpion reverberating throughout the room.

"Haha eat s**t!" Dylan yelled, as "FINISH HIM" bellowed out of the speakers. Theo smashed the buttons on his controller in a sad attempt to get back in the battle, but Dylan had already performed Scorpion's 'Who's Next!' fatality move. Theo watched in horror as Sub-Zero's head was ripped completely off of his shoulders, before being pinned to the wall Scorpion had spawned. "SCORPION WINS-FLAWLESS VICTORY-FATALITY" boomed in his ears.

Dylan leaned back in his chair, a smirk plastered on his face as Theo tossed his controller on the coffee table. A 50 dollar bill fluttered in his face as the doorbell rang.

"Ah s**t. Put your shirt on. I'll answer it, you clean up the coffee table..." Theo murmured as he buttoned his shirt. Dylan moved the controllers to sit next to the PS4 on the TV stand. He collected every beer and soda can off of the coffee table, running to the kitchen to dispose of them. Theo opened the door, smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, hey you must be Lola. Nice to meet you, I'm Dylan Seah's manager, Theo. Come inside, I'll show you to my office." The man offered, leading Lola through the house. It was big for one person, but Dylan had a lot of friends over all the time. It was nicely decorated, Dylan's mom being a home interior decorator. She was psyched to hear the idea of him having a big house. She completely filled every room to the brim with expensive furniture. It was cozy but had a party vibe to it, with it's modern theme. As a nice touch, an infinity pool hung off the side of the hill his house was located on, a balcony and outside area connecting it to the house. The balcony gave off a beautiful view of Beverly Hills, Dylan often finding himself staring at it for hours on end.

Theo opened the door to his office, letting Lola in. Dylan was in the kitchen, putting his shirt back on. Being thrown on the floor, it got wrinkled but he didn't think the girl would mind. Theo sat behind the desk as Dylan peeked his head in the office.

"Hello! You must be Lola. It's really nice to meet you, my name is Dylan..." Dylan stated, stretching his hand out for her to shake.

taketheworldaway
                                                    sorry for the ridiculous wait lmao i was on vacay, still am. just had wifi and i thought i would reply

User Image

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:36 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxx→I ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ.→

↺ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴡᴀʏs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅ. ↺xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

↴ Wιll yoυr мoυтн ѕтιll reмeмвer тнє тαѕтє σƒ му ℓσνє?
↯ & wιll yoυr eyeѕ ѕтιll ѕмιle ƒяσм уσυя cнєєкѕ?

» sᴏ, ʜᴏɴᴇʏ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
K ɪ s s M ᴇ U ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ T ʜ ᴇ L ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ Oғ A T ʜ ᴏ ᴜ s ᴀ ɴ ᴅ S ᴛ ᴀ ʀ s » xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMαувє ωє fσυηɗ Ɩσνє яιgнт ωнєяє ωє αяє.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´´´¯`` .¸¸.´´´¯`` .¸¸.´

xxxxxxx During her wait, Lola had pulled out her phone and began scrolling through her dashboard on one of her secret tumblr blogs. Her fans didn't know about it, and she liked it that way, mainly because it was an EXO fan blog. She found it kind of embarrassing, being as she was an international pop star. However, she had a soft spot for those ten Korean idiots. She liked the fact that they could go from looking like puppies to unbelievably attractive in a second. Maybe it was just because she was a teenager from South Korea, but she was always drawn to K-Pop bands. It was a guilty pleasure.

xxxxxxxShe reblogged a picture of Baekhyun holding a football from their latest music video, Love Me Right. Although she loved them, she wondered if EXO could actually play football. They were in a boy band after all, and while some of them were muscular, they were still quite thin. Honestly, if they got tackled, would they really not die? She wasn't sure. Just as she pressed the reblog button on another photo, this one of her favourite member, Chanyeol, the door opened. Her gaze flickered up to a man, Theo apparently, who seemed very friendly. She hit the post button and quickly slid her phone into her back pocket, not wanting to seem rude.

xxxxxxxThe much smaller Korean girl smiled and followed him inside. "It's really nice to meet you, Theo." She said his name with a bit of an accent, being as English wasn't her first language. Some words were easy, some were not. It took some time to get used to the pronunciation. It was a very nice house he was guiding her through, not that she was all that surprised. Audrey had told her this guy was a movie star, after all. He probably got paid a lot. It wasn't a big deal.

xxxxxxx She hummed along to the lyrics to Call me Baby by EXO, surprise surprise. Once they arrived at the office, she glanced around at her surroundings. Where was this boy she was supposed to meet? It wasn't proper to be late. Then again, she was always disgustingly punctual. She understood that not everyone was like her. She was about to take a seat when she caught sight of another guy, Dylan.

xxxxxxx He was no Kim Jongin, but then again, he was American. "Hi! Yeah, that's me. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dylan." She took a step towards him to shake his hand, smiling. He was kind of cute. Then again, he didn't really need to be if this was a fake relationship. She vaguely wished that her manager was here just so she didn't feel quite so awkward. As much as she was used to meeting with producers and different directors, there was something about this that just made her feel uncomfortable. Maybe it because she was in a room full of strangers, or perhaps it was the fact that this was all some huge lie. She couldn't shake the fact that she would be deceiving millions of people.

xxxxxxxHer gaze flickered back up to Dylan, and she wondered why American boys were all so tall. She took in his messy hair, bright eyes, and easy going smile. Honestly... She wasn't sure what to think. Would she really be able to pull off the two of them being a couple? Maybe if they got to know each other, they could feel more chemistry. But as of right now? She felt none. Speaking as a girl who had only ever acted in music videos and a brief web series, she wasn't very good at lying.

belle coquette
Out Of Chords; haha, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Lola is wearing...

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games