Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Disappearing Act (Chance & Claude) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:38 am
"Yeah. The best way to describe it...it has the texture and consistency of a grape. It's sweet." She dug through her bag for a pocket knife, and then held out her hand for the fruit again, waggling her fingers a bit so that he would hand it over. Half the fun of star fruit was when it was cut.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:07 pm
He gave both Claude and the knife a suspicious look, but handed the fruit back over, Chance's arms resting on his knees as he watched her.

"A two week long mission and all I got was this fruit," he deadpanned.

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:43 pm
"Three week." Claude corrected without skipping a beat, taking the fruit back and carefully slicing it. She made a few slices, and then held one star shaped slice back up and out to Chance between her thumb and forefinger.

She smirked at him, her gaze lidded. "What did you expect? Also, since you want to play that game, where's my souvenir, Mister I-go-off-island-a-lot?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:56 pm
He waved a dismissive hand. "Two week, three week, sixteen week, same difference."

Chance plucked up the star shaped fruit and gave it a scrutinizing look, turning it over in his hand before he bit into it. It was surprisingly good; the sweetness wasn't overpowering, and it had a fresh, fruity sort of lingering scent to it, which was nice.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, mouth full. "I hardly ever go off island, unless it's like, for shopping."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:06 pm
"One week is a lot of time." She finished cutting up the rest of the fruit, and held it out to him in her palm, flipping the knife closed with the other. "Classy, Chance." She teased in regards to him eating with his mouth full.

"You go way more than me." She chuckled softly, and shook her head a bit. "So. What have you been doing these past three weeks?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:34 pm
He took another slice, and then another, because it really was very good. Chance chewed idly on the fruit and gave Claude a grin. "I'm the classiest ******** on the planet," he said grandly. "And it's only a lot of time if you make it a lot of time."

He swallowed and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand.

"Not much. s**t went down, though," he added, gesturing around at the beach. "Here, I mean. There was like, this really crazy incident where there were a bunch of vines everywhere, and people started attacking each other, 'cause they were infected by some virus."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 pm
"Mhmmm." Was her skeptical but amused sound. "If you're the highest standard...I'm afraid."

She listened. "Ah," and followed it with a small nod. "So I heard..." From Cameron. "Are you alright?" Sure, he may have been in front of her with all his limbs and as sassy as ever, but she still wanted to ask and make sure.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:46 pm
Claude was given a thumbs up.

"I'm just peachy," said Chance lightly, a smile on his face. "I was a bit scratched up here and there, thanks to some of the others who were going a bit crazy everywhere, but I was never infected by the virus myself. I managed to keep my head above the water, but that just meant I had to keep an eye on everyone else."

He ate another piece of the starfruit. "Anything exciting happen on your mission?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:51 pm
"I'm glad."

Also, since Chance didn't seem somber in the slightest, that must have meant anyone else she would be worried about was fine, which was a relief. Granted, she still needed to go check in on some people regardless, like Dawson, but it was a relief. Actually, this served as a reminder that she needed to go and grill her brother again and see how he was doing...

Thinking about her brother had her mind going places, and after a few moments she snapped back into her current conversation and company. "I got tanner." She deadpanned at him, and then shook her head a bit.

"Honestly, nothing. Incredibly uneventful..." Claude trailed off for a moment, before the corner of her lips pulled up briefly before fading.

Well, maybe not entirely.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:54 pm
Thankfully, everyone was fine, if not a bit banged up here and there, both mentally and physically. Chance had taken yet another piece of starfruit and was turning it over in his hands to look at it more carefully, eyebrows drawing together.

"I can see that," he said dryly, with a flicker of his gaze towards Claude - just enough that he could see the faint expression shift on her face.

"What?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:01 pm
"Then you should be telling me how good I look." She continued to dead pan at him. "You're an awful friend."

She quirked a brow at him, and stared at him thoughtfully for a few moments. "Just thinking...maybe it was a productive three weeks...for myself." She gave a thoughtful hum, and then settled for actually sitting on the sand, legs crossed Indian-style. She then set her bag in her lap and reached into it with both hands.

She presented Chance with five more starfruit.

"See? More than one. It's a good souvenir."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:10 pm
He just gave her a pointed look and said, "Haven't we already discussed this fact about me being a shitty friend? You do look good, though," he added, just to be obnoxious.

Chance's eyes narrowed a little, in spite of the fact that he was actually relatively pleased about the starfruit, because stars. He reached out and took one, turning it over in his hands.

"Uh huh. Why productive?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:54 am
Claude chuckled. "And you are rocking that Casper, as usual." She smirked, and dumped the rest of them back into her bag for now. Instead she fished out a thermos of coffee she made at her brother's, and took a sip from it.

"Did some thinking." She replied. "It was all there was to do. Aside from reading, sun bathing, and chasing crabs across the beach."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:44 am
He gave her a thumbs up, still chewing on a piece of starfruit.

"What kind of thinking?" Chance asked thickly, licking juice from his fingers. "And I hope you didn't actually catch crabs, that would be unfortunate."

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 am
"I caught. A lot. Of. Crabs." Claude dead panned at him. "More than twenty."

There was a pause.

"I let them go after though. Especially after one pinched me."

She took another sip of her coffee. "Life. Deus. My brother....friends..." The last word was uttered after a small pause, and Claude stared off into the distance, out over the water. "That's weird to say. Friends." She commented idly.

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces