Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:08 pm
She lifts a brow at his silly comment, and shakes her head, smiling. "Lucky indeed, otherwise how would you charm your way out of trouble?" She chuckled softly, and wondered how such a goof came to be.

She settled besides the fruit, and carefully ate, using her claws to pluck each fruit from where it sat, and then hold it while she ate. It made it possible for her to stay relatively neat, a thing the elegant mare appreciated. She glanced over at him, noticing his messy chin, and tried not to giggle. "Mmm you might wish to visit a stream when finished, to avoid the attentions of ants or bees..."

She blinks at his question, then gave a half shrug. "I gathered the fruits as I encountered their trees... You can find them in the woods around her, as you wander, if you pay attention to your surroundings."

CitrusCupcake
I... Am pretty sure rlly. I mean I'm not that powerful. o.o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:33 am
"Maybe" he said, watching as she daintly ate with the help of her claws. She really was very similar to a bird in ways, and he watched her unabashedly for a while and then smiled.

"I guess. It might be kind of fun in a ticklish sort of way to have a fuzzy, buzzy bumblebee crawling over me." he gave this some serious thought.
"As long as it didn't bring all its friends. That might be a bit much."

"I bet I could. But there's the key in what you said. Paying attention to my surroundings. I kind of don't." he laughed.
"I'm usually too busy doing silly stuff." he nodded at her wings.
"Do you fly much?"

Lady Aria Starstone
Hmm, I don't know, I think you're some kind of mastermind ninja

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:49 pm
She blushed a little, when she realized he was watching her. She found herself VERY glad her primary body color was pink shades, because it was less obvious under them when she blushed. She could... usually... pass it off as the light hitting her hair just so. She really wasn't used to being watched.

She paused at his comment about the bumblebee, and blinked a little, then said "Unless you startled it and it stung you. That would be less then fun. And ants are known to bite. Also... wasps might come for the sticky juices. I just..." She paused, then said "I'd hate to think you would get hurt, you see." She never liked to think of anyone in pain, especially not anyone who was, or might be, a friend.

She blinked, and laughed at his comment about silly stuff. "Well perhaps you should split your time up a little better." She gently teased. "You need to eat, after all. It would be terrible if you weren't able to keep yourself well fed because you were distracted."

At his question, she blinked a little, then smiled. "Fairly regularly... I do enjoy the feeling of the wind in my feathers. But there is beauty on the ground, too, so I enjoy walking as well."

CitrusCupcake
OH NO. YOU RUMBLED MY SEKRET. -PULLS OUT FLASHY THING ALA MiB-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:26 am
"Well, maybe I will wash. Occasionally. Just so that I don't get hurt and you don't have to worry about me." Harith said, bobbing a little bow and grinning. He shook his long locks from his face again, and scarfed down another slightly squishy fruit that he'd picked up when he had bowed.

"I know!" he said, the idea striking him as a good one, though he had no idea what the mare would think about it. She would probably think it rather silly.

"How about you keep me company all the time and you can do silly, fun stuff with me, but you can also keep me from being too distracted and starving myself." he put on a puppyish look again.

"Because I am sure I will. Without someone to look out for me." he nodded, as if that was solving everything, not really stopping to think that she might be not okay with completely putting her life on hold to keep an eye on an overgrown colt!

Lady Aria Starstone
..what was I saying? *blinks*

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:41 pm
"Washing is good... And it will help keep your hair strong and beautiful. You wouldn't want it to start breaking all the time, would you? It's so long, and lovely... I envy you your hair. Mine" she paused and looked up at hers with a sigh. "Mine just stands up like this, in that poof. It wont grow much longer, either. I look like a chicken, because of it, don't you think?" She shook her head, and sighed. "Though at least it never gets in my eyes."

She was leaning down to delicately select another fruit, when he exclaimed 'I know!', which caused her head to pop back up. She tilted her head, studying him, and listening as he explained his idea.

And she kept studying him for a long moment after he finished, because this was one of the strangest moments she could ever imagine. She'd just been asked to... accompany this angeni, and make sure he's ok? What an unusual day this was turning out to be. She blinked a few times, thinking about this. He seemed sweet enough, but he clearly didn't think things through. On the one hand, his bright happy outlook on life was quite cute. On the other, she couldn't imagine how he was able to survive. That last thought, though, decided her.

"I can certainly do that, but what will your family think? Would they mind a stranger being with their son all the time?" She didn't have to worry about that... She didn't know her family, she had been in what she called a 'lost basket', found by humans and cared for until she was old enough to strike out on her own.

CitrusCupcake
-INNOCENT FAEC- I am sure I have no idea!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:40 am
Harith picked out a fruit seed from a curl of his hair and squinted at it.
"Really? It's just kind of. There. The wind likes to play with it. And by play with it I mean wrap it around things and turn it into knots." he said offhandedly, but he liked that she liked it.

"Your hair is perfect!" he exclaimed, and then shook his head at her suggestion that she looked like a chicken. Even though he wasn't entirely sure what one of those was.

"You look like. Like." he tapped a hoof on the ground, picking through words in his mind, wanting to say something that would express how much he liked her bird appearance but not sound goofy.

"Like majestic. Regal. Those birds that fly so high, high, high that they are dots, that sweep the clouds with their wings. You're an eagle." he said, smiling, thinking, or hoping that he'd said the right thing.

"You're not a stranger! You're Cochina." he said, as if that solved everything as far as his family was concerned.

Lady Aria Starstone

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:13 pm
She blinks then says "Maybe you need a raccoon familiar friend, to brush your hair for you? I have heard they can do that for people." She tilts her head, considering. "Then you would not need worry about the knots, because it would be fixable easily. And you wouldn't need to worry about that long, lovely flow of hair getting damaged."

She blinks at his compliments, and blushed a bit, ducking her head shyly. "It... but it's just so... poof up-y. I just... I never thought to compare myself with one of the great birds of prey." She didn't comment that most of them didn't have crests, at least around here. She smiled at him. "You are very kind."

His comment about not being a stranger caused her to pause, and mentally step back, for a moment, before she said, carefully "Well yes, but they don't know me, so to them, I am a stranger?"

CitrusCupcake

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces