Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Crispy Diabolatry Convict (Xavier / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm
There was an even longer silence that followed this question, because even Xavier didn't know the answer to it.

"Erm," he said stupidly. "I, erm."

Another pause.

"I....d-don't...know."

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:20 pm
"Oh..." Well, that answer was a bit anti-climatic. Hel rested her chin on her knuckles as her red eyes rolled up to the ceiling in thought. She then focused back on Xavier.

"Why do you not just ask, then? Ask Helmut." She grinned a bit. "I asked my beau! Just to be certain, ya!?"

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:28 pm
His shoulders slumped a little.

"I...d-do not even k-know...w-what c-courting is, r-really," Xavier admitted, embarrassed at this fact.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm
"Daaamn, Xavier." Hel whistled. "Your parents really dropped the ball."

She knew they seemed negligent before...but this really took it to a whole other level. Thinking about it too hard was starting to piss her off. Parents who didn't pay attention to their scarelings...Grrr.

The reaper shook her head. "Not your fault. Your parents are ******** lousy." Hel stretched, cracking her some of her joints, and then got down to business. "Alright, boyo, you listen here now! I will tell you everything you need to know!"

Jack help Xavier.

"Courting, where I come from, means--" Here, Hel paused as she stared at Xavier, hard, for a long few moments. "...I got a better idea...IN ADDITION TO EXPLAINING!" The reaper leapt up from her spot, grabbed Xavier by the wrist again, and off they went.

She ended up dragging the poor demon to the reaper dorms, where she marched up to the third floor and dragged him into Mac's room. They were mobbed by scareon pups, but Hel made a beeline for the game system. She needed the webflix. Forcing Xavier to sit on the bed (where he was then piled on by pups), she set up...

A chick flick movie.

"This will give you a good idea of courting!" She explained to the demon as she sat next to him on the bed, getting some pups of her own on her lap. As the intro scene started to roll, she looked over at Xavier with a wild look in her eye. "Do not tell Mac I watch these."

She still believed he didn't know.

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:02 pm
His parents were...well, they were nice people and all, but their disappointment in their son's lack of demon-ish qualities had led to many awkward and uncertain gaps between them. He loved them of course, but they hadn't a clue how to deal with him, which was why he was at Amityville in the first place.

Xavier gave a protesting squawk as he was dragged off, finding himself in a rom that was both unfamiliar and slightly intimidating. He shrank back against the floor, cowering with his knees drawn up against his chest, arms wrapped around them, huddled in a ball. His one wing, still out, curled protectively against one side of him.

"W...what is this?" he asked tentatively.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:17 pm
"...OH! It is a chick flick! A...movie...a movie about romance! A ghoul meets a boil or a boil meets a ghoul and they really like each other and have...chemistry---then some plot happens to drive them apart, like an obstacle! But it only makes them STRONGER! Then they get together and GET MARRIED!" Hel grinned at him, petting vigorously at some of the pups on her lap. "It will show you what courting is! Now shush and watch!"

Hel was making sure to show him only the best of the best of chick flicks.

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:26 pm
He was watching a movie about romance.

He was watching a movie about romance, science, and getting married.

He was watching a movie about romance, science, and getting married with Hel.

Xavier wondered if he had died and possibly gone to the underworld or something.

lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:47 pm
As with every chick flick, the main character got the significant other in the end. Once the credits started rolling, and suggestions for another movie popped up, Hel turned back to Xavier, grinning. "SO!? Do you feel like you have more of a grasp on courting now!?"

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:50 pm
He was staring absently at the screen, eyes half glazed over.

"Erm." said Xavier brilliantly. "N...yes. P-perhaps."

Or maybe he was just saying that so she wouldn't bother him anymore, though Xavier had to admit that it was kind of enlightening in some ways.

lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:43 pm
"Alright! That is enough for now!" There was a large amount of irony in Hel of all creeple saying enough for now. "We can talk about it more when we go camping!" Hel leapt off the bed and made a bee line for Xavier, grabbing the poor demon by the wrist again and practically flying out of the room with him. They soared down three flights of stairs, across the school grounds, and the next thing Xavier knew, they were flying back in through the library window that Hel dragged him out of earlier.

The reaper then picked the demon up and carefully set him back down in the seat he had been occupying a few hours earlier. She paused, hands hovering above his shoulders before she reached up and smoothed some of his stray hairs down.

"There!" She grinned at him. "See how great I am!? Putting things back where I found them, HA! Take that, Mac." That last part was hissed triumphantly to herself, as she then focused back on Xavier. "Moonday!" She reminded him. "We leave when the pumpkin sun rises! Meet me at the school gates! Dress comfortably and reasonably! We are going to be out in the woods for a week! SEE YA!" Hel screeched as she then flew back out the window.

kuuropii

Lucyal
Crew

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out