Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:32 am
a friend from work tells you you should "make a move" on someone you like at work. redface sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:55 am
Well, I'm sure your coworker has the best of intentions. Does he/she know you have a hubby?  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:52 pm
So then the question remains -- is your hubby willing to share you? wink Hehe

Part of me really hates the whole monogamous culture of our society. I understand that not a lot of people are comfortable with sharing their s/o, and that's completely fine; they can have one partner exclusively if that's what they want. But for everyone else, I don't see why it should be taboo to choose otherwise. confused Quite frankly, we weren't made to be monogamous. If anything, nature designed us to spread our seeds far and wide...

Then again, maybe that's just because I get bored of people so quickly. I need a constant change of scenery. I'd love to have a small collection of s/o's if my boyfriend wasn't so opposed to the idea. razz (Then again, he's okay with it if I started dating another woman, it's just other men he isn't comfortable with. Women are just (generally) so high-maintenance that I have a hard time clicking with them emotionally...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:42 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Well, I'm sure your coworker has the best of intentions. Does he/she know you have a hubby?

I could've sworn I'd mentioned him around her, but maybe not? Or maybe she forgot? Or maybe she doesn't care? It's very befuddling!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:44 pm
Hiddochi wolf
So then the question remains -- is your hubby willing to share you? wink Hehe

Part of me really hates the whole monogamous culture of our society. I understand that not a lot of people are comfortable with sharing their s/o, and that's completely fine; they can have one partner exclusively if that's what they want. But for everyone else, I don't see why it should be taboo to choose otherwise. confused Quite frankly, we weren't made to be monogamous. If anything, nature designed us to spread our seeds far and wide...

Then again, maybe that's just because I get bored of people so quickly. I need a constant change of scenery. I'd love to have a small collection of s/o's if my boyfriend wasn't so opposed to the idea. razz (Then again, he's okay with it if I started dating another woman, it's just other men he isn't comfortable with. Women are just (generally) so high-maintenance that I have a hard time clicking with them emotionally...)

asdf; Seriously!! I mean, I love my hubbie like hella, but this guy I know at work is such an utterly fantastic human being and I adore him. Like, I have plenty of love in my heart to go around. What's wrong with that? FEELS.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games