Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DPRP] Seedlings (Chaya & Hollandaise) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:05 pm
wake up

"Chaya," she called out softly. It was late, far too late at night for her to be wandering around the dorms. Hollandaise should be asleep, whether in her own room or in some willing tree. Instead, she was here, in front of Chaya's door, a few sheets of paper clutched in her hand. They trembled like the leaves on her shoulders as she bit her lip. Her toes curled in a strange mixture of anxiety and excitement. The post had come so late.

A pause, then she leaned forward, pressing her face to the door. "Chaya, are you awake?" Her fingers tapped out a beat on the door, rhythmless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:07 pm
moving on up

She stretched down her hand to him, eyes glowing and a smile playing on her lips. "Come up! He says he likes the look of you, though I do not know how because trees do not quite have eyes." Hollandaise patted the tree, almost loosing her perch. After she had righted herself, she extended her hand again.

"He told me to stop asking silly questions about eyes."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:08 pm
short circuit

Chaya would find a note under his door one day.

I killed it. Please assist. :c
-Hollandaise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:10 pm
ask me

Hollandaise did not know how to ask. She had gone to such an event before, but she had bee bought and everything had ended... badly, she supposed. This time, she would much rather go with someone she knew and could trust. Naturally, she had settled on Chaya.

Currently, he was playing some sort of game and she was watching. Slowly though, her attention shifted from the game to the boil himself. Words were caught on the tip of her tongue and swallowed. Perhaps if she simply stared hard enough, intently enough, Chaya would know.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:12 pm
incisors, bicuspids, canines

She scooted herself over closer to him, trying to surreptiously stare. But, if he wasn't talking, she couldn't see. An involuntary noise escape Hollandaise, a kind of creaking whine. She clapped her hand over her mouth, heat flaring into her cheeks.

prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:17 pm
wake up

It took a few minutes, but a drowsy Chaya in a fluffy dark-red bathrobe answered the door, sniffing the air. "I smelled you," he said, and "what's that, it's paper?"  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:19 pm
moving on up

"Potatoes have eyes, and mashers, and they're plants." Chaya took Holly's hand and scrambled up deftly, perching on a branch. He tried not to dig his nails in too hard. That might be rude. "But he doesn't. Hi, tree. I'm sitting in you, thank you for letting me sit in you. Can he hear me?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:21 pm
short circuit

The note would be quickly followed by a ghost hound knocking on Holly's door anxiously. Whatever was killed, he wanted to know what and how to help.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:24 pm
ask me

The staring caught his attention after little while, the weight of her regard making his skin prickle in a not-unpleasant way. His ears shifted toward her firs, and then his eyes, his attention transferring off the game. "Hi," he said, and giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:26 pm

The little whine made Chaya's ears p***k up, and he stopped frowning at the homework problem to tilt his head at Holly, blinking with interest. She had covered her mouth. "Is your mouth okay? Does something hurt?"  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:28 pm
change

Quote:
Text to Holly: LOOK I WOKE UP AND I'M ME

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:56 pm
short circuit

Hollandaise opened the door tentatively and, upon seeing it was Chaya, flung it wide. "I... I killed it, Chaya," she said, somewhat tremulously, and pointed to her bed.

On it lay a laptop, new, barely used, and yet... the blue screen of death.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:02 pm
wake up

She abruptly threw her arms around him, regardless of possible pinched leaves or poking branches. "It is a letter," she said, voice muffled into the shoulder of his bathrobe. Reluctantly (and a bit embarrassedly, because warders were not supposed to make sure displays), she released him.

"My family says I can come visit, even if I'm not a real Warder! Before I could not, but-" She bounced on her toes, all nerves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:04 pm

She immediately dropped her hand. It fell down to fiddle with the hem of her dress. "Ah, no, my.. my mouth is quite well." Hollandaise's eyes roved over the room, but were still drawn back to him. "Is yours alright?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:09 pm
change

Quote:
Text: Chaya
OH!! How? Ah, it does not matter how, but oh oh oh!!!

Two minutes later, Chaya might hear a short wail and a thud as someone collided into his door.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff