Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:06 pm
Etai Aijou looking over at Daisuke. "Please tell me the rest of your herd isn't as pushy as you are." She sighs a bit as she starts to follow me. Just what was she getting into. Telling her familiar Kit to go tell her family that she is trying out a herd and not to worry about her. Not worried about her familiar not finding her later seeing he is a fox and can track Etai Aijou with scent. Which Kit has been wondrous at before when they would go different ways for different reasons. She looks about as she continues to follow Daisuke. "Don't forget that you promised to do anything that I want. I won't cash that in as of yet but you better not forget about it got it or I will be very very mad at you and I will leave the herd right away." She points out as she pouts a bit at the thought of him forgetting his promise to her. Waiting for him to tell her that he won't forget is all that she can do as she continues to follow his steps closely.

WC: 191  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:13 pm
Laughing a bit as he listens to her. "I will never forget our promise. No matter what happens and no matter how long I wait for your demand of me. I will never forget it. And I promise that I will keep it when you think the time is right to cash it in. So stop worrying about it." He points out as he watches her familiar leave but he doesn't slow or stop at all. He continues on towards where his brothers are at. "I am not sure if they are pushy but so far the herd is made up of us six brothers. Our traveling half sister and you." He points out as he stretches his wings out and up before folding them to his sides again. Their massive size makes them heavy when folded to his sides so he has to stretches them out from time to time. "You might get along better with my half sister but I am not sure when she will be rejoining the herd. Right now she is out and traveling in order to look for clues but our parents. We lost track of them when the fires took over the lands. But we hope to find them again. After all we know they are still alive."

WC: 215  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:23 pm
Six brothers and a sister. OMG that is a crazy big family she only knew of the mother that took you and her sister in. As well as her sister. Just the three of them. Continuing to listen to him speak as she hears that his parents are still out there somewhere. "I hope you find your mother and father." She points out as she believes that her and her sister were spirit given so that they don't have real parents out there. Just the silly spirits that gave them life. "The spirits is where I am from. So no real mother and father. But the mother that took my sister and myself in was wondrous and I love her as if she were my real blood mother." She means mother by blood. But that didn't matter at all. Having an adoptive mother showed her that some bonds are stronger then blood and just because there is no blood relations that doesn't mean you are less loved are anything like that. So she smiles as she still follows Daisuke as she continues to listen to what he has to say about his family and their herd.

Maybe becoming a member of a herd wasn't going to be a bad thing at all. It might even be a very fun thing and now she was looking forward to it.

WC: 228  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:59 am
"My mother and father should be easy to find." He said as he then listens to her. From the spirits. He has heard about the spirits granting things like family members and offspring. So she was one of those. This makes him smile. "Well I would hate to ruin a relationship that is just beginning and I promise to help you with a family. I think I understand why family is important to you. The ways may differ then mine but still all the same. So maybe we can find these spirits and ask them for a little help and then we can see what happens from there." He points out as he would rather keep her as a friend then a lover only to break her heart. And he knows that he would end up breaking her heart and he that is one thing he will avoid doing to a new herd/family member to him.

WC: 157  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:03 am
Listening to Daisuke as she never thought about asking the spirits. She should have thought about that first seeing she came from the spirits herself. "You know it never crossed my mind to ask the spirits. Thank you Dai-Chan. So that is the promise between us. You will help me ask the spirits for help." It was now a set promise and Etai Aijou wasn't ever going to allow it to be a broken one. She was happy that she met him and became a member of hi herd or at least agreed to become one.

WC: Got Stats already this month  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:11 am
"I am glad that I could help you with that and yes that is the promise. I will keep my word no matter what happens. Even if you find that you dislike the herd and leave. I will never break my promise to you." Daisuke pokes out as he hears her call him Dai-chan but ignores it. If that is her nickname for him then so be it. It wasn't too much of a bother and he doesn't mind it. Just means she is relaxed around him enough to come up with a nickname for him. "Now we should head off for you to meet the rest of the herd. I am sure that they will warm up to you in no time." He points out as he looks at Etai Aijou and smiles. It was like he became a babysitter and of his own free will.

WC: 147  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:51 pm
Etai Aijou trots to Daisuke's side looking at him. "So I am going to meet your family and the rest of those in this herd right? Though I am not sure if I will truly be that great of a herd. I have never been part of a herd. So I am not use to a lot of things." She points out as she continues to watch him while being by his side. "Thank you for promising me something so childish. It does mean a lot to me more so then you would ever know or understand. But maybe it is just a female thing. Though I am still pretty young so not sure on that either." She thinks a bit as she flicks her tails as she looks at his wings. "Do your brothers have those huge wings as well?"

WC: 141  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:10 pm
"Yes all of my brothers have these huge wings as you call them. You have a sibling right? Do they also have two tails?" He wonders a bit as he watches her. He had to admit that she was an interesting mare and he doesn't mind promising her something like a family as it would also add a new member to the herd as well. That is something he is looking forward to. He stretches a bit as he walks side by side with her. He is alert as he is already counting Etai Aijou as a member of the herd and family so he is willing to protect by all means if he is needed to. Though with her paws she isn't one who couldn't fight and protect herself. He knows that well but it is the job of a stallion to protect the mares in their care.

WC: 149  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:14 pm
Thinking about it as she glances back at her tails. "Well yes I have a sister and she has two tails as well. But we are spirit babies and I am not sure if all sibling look alike. Seeing I have met some that don't look alike fully." She points out as she watches him stretch as he didn't even stop walking to do so. "Do you always do everything while walking? I mean you could have stopped to stretch. I would not have minded at all you know." She states as she trots a bit again to keep up with him. She is smaller and so her legs are not as long as his were so she had to keep a faster step in order to keep up with him.

WC: 131  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:26 pm
Looking at Etai Aijou as he thinks about it a bit and shrugs as he slows his walk so she would be able to keep up without having to trot the whole way. "I am the herd leader so I am always alert and on the move scouting the area so I am use to not stopping in order to do things like eating and stretching. So it is natural to me therefore I don't think about it when others are about me. Sorry." He points out as he sees her slowing to a walk and looking more at ease at he slowed his walk. He smiles as he continues to move forward. "If you wish to rest though I am willing to stop for you so that you can rest up. It is a bit of a walk to where the rest of the herd is at."

WC: 148  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items