Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:50 pm
Players

User Image #9E7BFF

User Image #1569C7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:03 pm
Etai Aijou was out and about as she was looking for something wondrous to do. Be that something fun or just meeting someone new. Prancing about as her paws hit the ground while her familiar looked at her like she was crazy. Kitsune who she calls Kit did that from time to time. To the point that Etai Aijou was starting to think that Kit really did think that she was crazy. Not that Etai minded it at all. After all she was a strange one with a tail fetish and it did not bother her to be strange. At least she would rather be strange then normal. What fun could one have when they are plain, normal, and boring?

That is a question she asked to herself a lot. Giggling a bit to herself as she sways both of her tails up and down a bit as she spots something big and blue in the distance. Smirking with the thought in mind that this something is a wondrous toy she could play with. Etai Aijou dances a bit in place as she then goes into hunting mode. Fitting her paws and claws into the ground below her in order to not make any sound at all when she starts to move towards this big blue something.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 217 words ]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:13 pm
Daisuke was on a patrol of the area in order to keep his others and any member of his Herd safe. Even though at the moment him and his brothers have not picked a name for the Herd. That is on the top of his list to do. As well as to find a few new members. Maybe gatherers and messengers. Sighing as he wonders if he will be able to find any new members for the Herd today. This train of thought has him not paying too much mind to anything far in the distance. Seeing that isn't a threat to him or his Herd at the moment.

Stretching out his legs and wings as he stands about scanning the area before moving on. As a leader of a herd he needs to be focused all the time. So he shakes his head to clear his mind of any thought so that he can focus on what needs to be done at the moment. The rest of the things can wait. Finding herd members is important but not more important then the safety of the herd. He slowly moves on to the next area to scan and make sure that everything is alright and nothing of danger is lingering about his herd which is his family.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 217 words ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 pm
Etai Aijou sees the big blue thing move on. She was far enough away that she can't make out that it is another pawed pony at all just that it is big and blue. Stalking in the tall brush as she gets closer and closer to Daisuke. About to pounce him once close even until she sees that he is a huge pawed pony. Even standing taller then she does. Etai Aijou slowly moves out of hiding. "Who are you?" She wonders as she looks at his tail. Pouting a bit. It was a normal tail. Pretty but normal and full of hair.

Her eyes scan him as she sees his wings. Wow now those were not your every day wings at all. Standing there as she watches him slowly turn to look her over just as she did to him. Blue wasn't a bad color for this stallion but would it not be better to be earth colored if he is a hunter that is. Maybe he isn't a hunter. Sizing him up again as she sees pastel markings on his that was some pretty markings that his coat had. What a shame that his wings hid them. "Why do you have such huge wings?" She points out wanting to know why one would need such huge wings for? After all ponies with smaller wings could fly just fine. So having bigger ones did not make sense to her.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 240 words ]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:30 pm
As Daisuke turns about to face the owner of the voice he just heard. Looking down a bit as it is a mare. Not shocking seeing the voice would have been odd coming from a stallion. Sizing her up as wonders why one would come out of the blue and demand another to say who they without speaking of who yourself is first. Sighing a bit. "I have no desire to answer you on either question you have asked. Miss little mare." He points out as he turns his back to her. After all she looked wondrous and he knew that he and her had a few things in common but he was busy at the moment.

Stepping off and away from the mare as he notices that she is following him. But she is doing so in a way that she isn't making a sound. Smirking as that is something good to know how to do. Turning quickly as he is face to face with this little mare again. "Are you a member of a Herd or would you like to be?" He ponders on that as he waits for her to answer him. Maybe just maybe he would get this little mare to join the Herd. Hmm but as what? Maybe a messenger or gatherer. He thinks on it a bit as to what he might be able to do in order to get this little mare to join his herd. That is if she isn't already a member of a herd.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 254 words ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:28 pm
The nerve of this stallion not answering her and then asking her a question. Pouting a bit as she snaps back. "You will not answer me. But you wish an answer of me. That is just rude and I will not have it." She points out as she turns her back to him and starts to walk off. Like she would answer someone who would not answer her first. After all she was the one who asked questions first. This stallion might be cute but he needed to relearn a few things. Manners were one of them. Asking a lady something when you will not answer the lady's questions first. Not that Etai Aijou saw herself as a lady. But still.

Stopping in her tracks a bit looking back at him. "Maybe if you answer me. Then I just might answer you in return. After all one should not ask another what they are not willing to do them self." Pointing out as she looks ahead of herself and starts to walk again. Why would she stay after he refused her but demanded an answer himself? That was not her style to stay and appease this stallion in any manner.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 200 words ]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:46 pm
Wanting to know the answer to what he had asked. Daisuke "I am Daisuke but most call me Dai." He points out as he walks up to her and circles around her. Being bigger he could out walk her so getting to her and circling her was easy. Now to put on the charm as he smirks a bit. "The wings are something I was born with. So that is out of my control with what they look like as well as their size." Answering the mare as he closes in on her brushing up against her. The skies have darkened and there was a storm lighting up the darkness above. Rain was coming and Dai knew this. Moving a wing over the mare. "Now would you give me your name and answer my question from before? Miss." He is in flirt mode at the moment so he will be charming her as much as he can.

Waiting for her answer as the rain slowly starts to drip from the skies. Snuggling closer to Etai waiting as his huge wing is keeping her dry. Dai wasn't one to mind getting wet in the rain. More so when he would get something out of it. And getting her answer and maybe her, herself, as a herd member was a win in his book.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 222 words ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:55 pm
Hearing him as she watches him circle her only to close in. Was this stallion hitting on her? Listening as he said his name and answered her other question. "I am Etai Aijou. You can call me Etai. No I am not in a Herd. As for liking to be. Well I am not sure. I don't understand what it would be to be a member of a Herd." She points out as Daisuke's wing went over her and the rain started. This Daisuke was hitting on her. Oh she could have fun with this. Not that she was one to look for love. As she believes that Love will find her when the time is right.

"What would you be asking of me if I joined your herd? I have a family outside of our herd so I wouldn't wish to be tied down in a way that I would not be able to see or visit my family. My mother and sister are important to me and can not ever be replaced." She points out looking up at him.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 181 words ]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:03 pm
Hearing what Etai had just said about her family had Daisuke respect her even more. "Tying you down. No I would not do such a thing. You could be a messenger, gatherer, hunter, gardener, scout. Things like that. And as for your family they would be allowed to visit you and you to go visit them. Family is something one should never have to replace. So what do you like about that? Miss Etai." He points out as he nuzzles against her a bit as the rain starts to come down a bit quicker but still softly that it is not a bother to Dai at all.

A snicker to himself as he is starting to like this mare. She was an interesting one and anyone who values family is worth getting to know. He looks down at her. "Do you have anything else you wish to ask me or what not?" Stating that as he wonders if something else of interest would come out of her mouth again. The thoughts of how his brothers would take to this mare was a different story. For sure Hiei and Tomoe might not like the idea. Well these are just thoughts at the moment. He has no clue how his brothers will react.

[[ Note to self || Post is host to 211 words ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:52 pm
Etai Aijou walks up and nuzzles Daisuke. If he is going to be hitting on her. She might as well hit on him back. After all he is stunning. "Anything? Well let me think on that. Maybe I will think of something fun. In the mean time. I will try out this Herd thing." Maybe if she got to flirt with him and maybe others in a herd then it would be worth it. Hoping that maybe she could find someone with a tail that her tail fetish would spark. Even if they become just a friend. Oh yes all the friends with interesting tails. Looking at Daisuke again as she nuzzles him once more. His wings make up for the having a normal tail.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:34 pm
Sometimes there was nothing scarier then a mare that is plotting. Or at least that is what he has heard from his father. Smirking a bit as he is wondering if maybe he should just walk away. But this mare would make a good addition to the herd. Thinking that she would be able to make it interesting. He could teach her more and more of the herd if she joins. And if the anything is that he gives her offspring in order for having her in the herd then he would do just that. Smirking a bit more as he watches Etai Aijou. That would be a way to gain more herd members and this mare was a cute thing. Her offspring would be strong and he wouldn't mind giving her a few. But he isn't a one mare, stallion. Oh no. He was too much of a flirt to settle down with just one mare.

"Yes anything." He points out to her as he continues to watch Etai Aijou now. He needed more members to help the herd grow and be well protected. So getting this mare to join would be a plus. Giving her offspring that would be in the herd as well wouldn't be bad either. He stretches a bit as he wonders just what it is that she will ask for.

WC: 226  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:32 pm
Giggling as she hears him say anything again. "Hmm even if I wanted offspring of my own?" She is just teasing at this point but wasn't against the idea with this stallion. After all his height, the paws, and his wings screamed that he was a strong male. One whose offspring would be just as strong. Now she isn't against the idea of being in a herd. She is just testing the waters and seeing what life might have to give her. So rushing into something wasn't on her list. But if this was a chance to start her very own family then maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all to take him up on his offer and to join in his herd. But what role as a herd member what she have? After joining the herd would she still be able to visit her sister and mother? These were important to know the answers to.

Her eyes watching him as she is getting ready to figure out just what answer to give him about the herd. Not that starting a family so soon would be the factor of her joining the herd. More like the knowledge of being able to start one and not have the feeling of being unprotected. With a herd she would be guarded and so would her offspring when that time comes. She won't rush it. Because life is short and rushing too fast isn't a good thing to do.

WC: 246  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:06 pm
Thinking about it as he sighs but then snickers a bit. "Well if your deepest wish is to be a mother. Then I guess I will help you out the best I can. But only if you are a member of my Herd and only when you are ready for it." He points out as he steps closer to Etai Aijou once again. "You can even nuzzle me all you want until you are a mother of your own. If you wish that is." Stating that as he watches her wondering what her answer will be. Hoping that she will agree and become a member of the Herd. After all with all the trouble he is going through to get her to join. If she doesn't then he is going to find one of his brother's to pout to about it all.

"So are you going to join the Herd? You can start off as a temp member until you get use to it or something like that." His words sharp as one is able to tell that he is growing impatient waiting for her to answer him. But still trying to remain charming and his flirty self but with her it is like he can't. Which is another reason he wants her to join the Herd. Maybe then he will learn how it is about her that gets to him so much.

WC: 233  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 pm
Etai Aijou listening to Daisuke as she can hear that he is becoming impatient as she can't help but laugh a bit louder. "Fine you win. Ok Mister I will join your Herd on a temp status for right now. After awhile then I will give you my final answer. Until then. Please make it worth my wild." She points out as she walks up to him a bit and smirks. "So where is this Herd of yours?" Wondering as she hasn't seen anyone but him in this area so she isn't sure if there really is a Herd or maybe he is just wishing to start up a Herd. Not that she cares. If she has a family with this stallion and doesn't wish to stay. Well she would get her sister and mother to help her find a way to escape from him. After all there is nothing that her mother and sister can't do if they put their minds to it.

But as for right now she is just going to follow Daisuke and see where this will lead. A new path in life isn't always what one thinks it will be. So maybe although she only sees him now. She will soon meet the rest of this Herd he has been going on and on about.

WC: 220  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:59 pm
Daisuke smirks as he knows that he had to admit this mare was a feisty one and that was needed in order to deal with and handle his brothers who are also members of the herd. She was indeed perfect for their first none family member. Even if she does manage to annoy a few of the brothers it would be all good seeing they might need that in their life from time to time. "Not far from here. I can show you the way." He points out as he smiles a bit with a snicker. "And welcome to the herd. Even as a temp member I am happy that you are signing up for even a bit. Please enjoy your stay with us." He states as he turns about to start walking to where his herd is.

"Follow me now." he said as he glances back towards Etai Aijou.

WC: 150  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces