Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Kiburi Chambawa - Closed and Cancelled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:21 am
Joining The Fun

First Name: Gul
Second Name: Bold
Born in or Rogue: Rogue
Image: Uncert
Desired Rank: Warrior
Brief Personality/History: Gul was born and somewhat raised in the mountains. Before he left for his pilgrimage he knew that most of his family (including his mother) would not be in the pride if and when he returned. This in mind the bright lion decided he too didn't truly fit in there and decided to head out and find his true home opposed to his true name.

Gul can be quite stubborn and pig headed when he gets an idea of how things should go there is little that can change his mind.
Anything Else?: Nope  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:43 pm
nessiaing
Joining The Fun

First Name: Gul
Second Name: Bold
Image: Uncert
Desired Rank: Warrior
Brief Personality/History: Gul was born and somewhat raised in the mountains. Before he left for his pilgrimage he knew that most of his family (including his mother) would not be in the pride if and when he returned. This in mind the bright lion decided he too didn't truly fit in there and decided to head out and find his true home opposed to his true name.

Gul can be quite stubborn and pig headed when he gets an idea of how things should go there is little that can change his mind.
Anything Else?: Nope

Welcome Bold! He sounds like he'll fit right in as a warrior, hehe!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:48 pm
Joining The Fun

First Name: njaa'sugu
Second Name: Guide
Born in or Rogue: rogue
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/njaasuguadultjpg.jpg
Desired Rank: head mentor
Brief Personality/History: son of jaddis the God of famine, njaa'sugu is a powerful seer. He knows who his father is and for a long time he was lost trying to decide what to do with his life. When he discovered the pride he found a calling, teaching others he has a vast knowledge Due to his age and his fathers influence.

Njaa'sugu is a sharp indevidual who seems laid back unless he is challenged. He is very quick witted and slow to anger, he has the patience of a saint.

Anything Else?: was thinking he could have stumbled upon the pride and raised to head mentor because if his powerful visions, vast knowledge and willingness to teach.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:20 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Second Name: bones or silence (hooey one of these is okay ^^)

His second name would need to be singular, and usually these don't reflect the outer appearance. If you want me to choose, I'd say Silence (though odd name for a mentor, rofl), or you can opt for Bone or another name if you'd rather.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:48 am
Talencia
Syrius Lionwing

Second Name: bones or silence (hooey one of these is okay ^^)

His second name would need to be singular, and usually these don't reflect the outer appearance. If you want me to choose, I'd say Silence (though odd name for a mentor, rofl), or you can opt for Bone or another name if you'd rather.

Actually thought of a better one over night! Guide, thought this would suit his tutorly role?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:26 am
Syrius Lionwing
Actually thought of a better one over night! Guide, thought this would suit his tutorly role?

I think Guide would work well, actually. Mentors and teachers both could be considered guides, so it isn't too specific to his role, I don't think. Edit it into his form, and I'll get him added to the pride!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:21 pm
There all edited ^^!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Joining The Fun

First Name: njaa'sugu
Second Name: Guide
Born in or Rogue: rogue
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/big/njaasuguadultjpg.jpg
Desired Rank: head mentor
Brief Personality/History: son of jaddis the God of famine, njaa'sugu is a powerful seer. He knows who his father is and for a long time he was lost trying to decide what to do with his life. When he discovered the pride he found a calling, teaching others he has a vast knowledge Due to his age and his fathers influence.

Njaa'sugu is a sharp indevidual who seems laid back unless he is challenged. He is very quick witted and slow to anger, he has the patience of a saint.

Anything Else?: was thinking he could have stumbled upon the pride and raised to head mentor because if his powerful visions, vast knowledge and willingness to teach.

Welcome Guide! Good to have a Chief Mentor!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:52 pm
It seemed like there could be some confusion as to the difference between a Teacher and a Mentor... the two words are admittedly very closely tied. As such, I've opted to change the rank of "Mentor" to the term "Sage". It makes more sense.

Syrius Lionwing
This means you have the Chief Sage, rather than the Chief Mentor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:39 am
I need to figure out more people I can throw at this pride...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:24 am
Joining The Fun

First Name: Caturix
Second Name: Gray (bc he's old, his mane was black when he was younger)
Image:
User Image
Desired Rank: Consort / Prime consort if you'd like
Brief Personality/History: Leader of a would-be rebellion against a now-disbanded pride (but that wasn't his doing). He has a long history of pursuing justice, including killing a murderer in his younger days that killed his one true love. He has a son that he isn't crazy fond of, but he's off in the Ela. He's gruff and stubborn and very set in his ways. What is right is right and isn't always easy.
Anything Else?: Trust me, he is way more chill than his backstory. He's too old now to be wild, he just wants to settle down and have at least one last litter he can raise right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 am
Puhterodactyl
Joining The Fun

First Name: Caturix
Second Name: Gray (bc he's old, his mane was black when he was younger)
Image:
User Image
Desired Rank: Consort / Prime consort if you'd like
Brief Personality/History: Leader of a would-be rebellion against a now-disbanded pride (but that wasn't his doing). He has a long history of pursuing justice, including killing a murderer in his younger days that killed his one true love. He has a son that he isn't crazy fond of, but he's off in the Ela. He's gruff and stubborn and very set in his ways. What is right is right and isn't always easy.
Anything Else?: Trust me, he is way more chill than his backstory. He's too old now to be wild, he just wants to settle down and have at least one last litter he can raise right.

He is definitely accepted, but I'm holding off on adding him to the list, because I want to wait and see what I get during customs month. If I receive a male, I may put him in as Prime Consort and focus on finding a female I don't own to lead the pride. If I get a female, we can discuss if you want him as her mate. If I don't get either we'll just play things by ear.

On a related note, with your boy being older, he could potentially be of a rank I didn't put in... that of Ancestor, a rank for the old and revered. Regardless, let's talk after customs month is done, and see what can be done! ::excited and pleased::  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:03 am
Tal: Anything sounds great! :3 I'm excited to have a home for him at last. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:56 pm
Starting RPs is currently waiting on two things. Firstly, I'd like to have either a boy or a girl in the top two ranks. I have one of each that COULD go there, but not immediately, which isn't much help for being either Prime Consort or Queen. If I manage to get one or the other this month, I'll proceed to see if we can't nudge someone into the other slot.

Besides that, we also are waiting on me deciding how to handle the background. I am thinking of possibly just making a bigger version of the background to the banner. Any thoughts? Suggestions? I'm open to ideas!

Once those two issues are handled, we can tackle getting rps and making this official! I have some interesting plots in mind for when things get rolling, nice juicy things that will shake things up and cause conflict. So keep yourselves poised for action!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:13 am
I think I have to put her in here... He he. I just need to figure out the basics for her first.

I kind of want a character who's agressive and happy, but I'm not sure it's her. I'll be back with a name and personality...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff