Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply Class of o4 Forum
Busy nights?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:28 am
I know I missed last years, but I'm pretty sure the screen shots are gunna be sort of spontaneous like in past years. On that note, I'm working long shifts, so if you feel like taking some at 12 AM EST, I'm your girl.

In case anyone else wants to let the others know in advance..I'll leave this here and we can makes or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:50 pm
III_of_Wands
I know I missed last years, but I'm pretty sure the screen shots are gunna be sort of spontaneous like in past years. On that note, I'm working long shifts, so if you feel like taking some at 12 AM EST, I'm your girl.

In case anyone else wants to let the others know in advance..I'll leave this here and we can makes or something?
For the past few years we've done them at around 7-11pm EST, or whenever a lot of 04s were online. 12am is when the big group screenies happen, but we could always do them after that! Plus we don't have tons of people so we should try to schedule them when most of us are free.  

SilverDolphin

Magical Shoujo

goozma

Buggy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:34 pm
I recall a lot of make-up sessions last year. I try to get to those too if I can so there aren't just three people in a chat space.  
Class of o4 Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games