Submit

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm
ishipbullshitlove

User Image
User Image
User Image

At the mention of the alpha werewolf, Vladimir looked over at the wolf girl and blinked hard. "Wait.. So you're not here alone?..." he asked. The thought of other wolves running around while he was trying to find his next meal seemed nerve wrecking. This isn't good... This forest is going to smell like dog... And they're going to take everything I worked so hard for.... he thought to himself. "How long has you brother's pack been here?.." he asked, if he only noticed them now they couldn't have been here long. Which meant that he'd been here first and far longer.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:48 am
-CrossroadsQueen-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Allie “Thorn” Rosa

"Not long, he just came to see me off to college. We come from a large pack in northern Australia and he didn't want me to come to America by myself so he tagged along, but he should be leaving within the next couple days." Allie replied as she pulled out her phone to check the time. "s**t, curfew at the dorms is coming up, I need to leave." She said as she waved at the vampire, "see ya later!" She yelled as she broke out into a run, making it through the forest quickly, jogging to her dorm once she exited the woods.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

User Image

ishipbullshitlove

Hygienic Streaker

5,075 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:55 pm
ishipbullshitlove

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hearing that the pack wouldn't be staying all that long was a relief to the vampire male, last thing he wanted was to be too afraid of coming to the woods to hunt for his meals. He watched as she checked her phone, he watched as she rushed off. "Bye?..." he said to the empty air. I wonder if the rest of her pack are elemental users like her... That could be very trouble some for me and some of the other vampires here... Very troublesome.... he thought to himself as he turned on his heels. Vampires and werewolves never got along. It just never happened. It was rare, almost like cats and dogs. Checking the time on his own cellular device, he noted how late it was in fact. "I should get back.. Felix is probably waiting for me..." he said as he made his way back towards his house. When he arrived home, he could hear the loud, hungry meows coming from his kitchen. Walking in he was his cat Felix sitting on the counter, licking his paws and looking guilty as ever. The mess this time wasn't s big as when he'd gotten into the fridge, but there was a mess nonetheless. Feeding the cute, yet troublesome Felix, Vladimir sighed and looked around at the spilled cat food and water. He cleaned the kitchen and then took a seat on his couch. Felix jump right into the vampires lap, purring as Vladimir scratched behind it's ear. The kitten turned on it's back and Vladimir scratched it's belly, turning on the tv to look for something to watch.

User Image
User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas