100%  [ 18 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:11 pm
so I've realized the reason why I keep going MIA on gaia and stop posting in 1x1's is because I'm sort of... bored? I get bored when it's just like... two people in one thing because it's the same character you're speaking to the entire time. Same personality, same reactions... it gets predictable. With more people, things get FAR more interesting. I've also realized that group rps on GOHS dies... like... super ******** fast. Which is ridiculous considering the fact that so many of you so badly want a group rp yourselves.

Also considering the fact that a lot of us are on summer break, we have more time on our hands to do more roleplaying. So I have this idea that MIGHT just work. But with this, it'll also determine whether or not you guys really do want a group roleplay like you guys always wanted.

I propose a new guild. Not a recreation of GOHS (because a lot of people tried and failed miserably). I'm saying I'll make a guild named after a town, every form and thread will be a location and we all can create 5-10 characters within the town. It'll be like the other roleplay guilds except with real pictures instead of anime. You guys can make families with your friends if you want, go to school, work, be in university, Whatever. I also wanted to try in the character sub-form it goes by household instead of who owns the characters. That way people's characters can live together as family, spouse, roommates, etc.

If this starts as I imagine, there will be so many characters, locations, opportunities to roleplay that'll it'll be sort of hard for it to die out quickly. If you're for this idea, Please let me know! (I'll probably put a poll above this so that I can see how popular it becomes). If you have any ideas or questions ask try them in this thread. And if I get enough positive feed back, I'll make another post announcing whether or not I'm doing it. When that thread comes up as a go, I'll need a couple creative, BCCode Friendly users to make admins to get the guild going.

So what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:32 pm
n o b x d y

ahh yes some1 whose finally realized that this guild is long gone
i really like the idea!! i can see there was a lot of thought put into this
but gaia isnt what it used to be, so itll b tough, but im sure theres a lot of people who would be willing to join, regardless.
i tried to make a guild about a year ago, which failed miserably
mainly because i was on and off gaia
but i love the idea, and i hope it gets a lot of hype!!
emotion_yatta
btw im def trained in bbcode so u need admins, just hit me up c;  

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 pm
n o b x d y
so I've realized the reason why I keep going MIA on gaia and stop posting in 1x1's is because I'm sort of... bored? I get bored when it's just like... two people in one thing because it's the same character you're speaking to the entire time. Same personality, same reactions... it gets predictable. With more people, things get FAR more interesting. I've also realized that group rps on GOHS dies... like... super ******** fast. Which is ridiculous considering the fact that so many of you so badly want a group rp yourselves.

Also considering the fact that a lot of us are on summer break, we have more time on our hands to do more roleplaying. So I have this idea that MIGHT just work. But with this, it'll also determine whether or not you guys really do want a group roleplay like you guys always wanted.

I propose a new guild. Not a recreation of GOHS (because a lot of people tried and failed miserably). I'm saying I'll make a guild named after a town, every form and thread will be a location and we all can create 5-10 characters within the town. It'll be like the other roleplay guilds except with real pictures instead of anime. You guys can make families with your friends if you want, go to school, work, be in university, Whatever. I also wanted to try in the character sub-form it goes by household instead of who owns the characters. That way people's characters can live together as family, spouse, roommates, etc.

If this starts as I imagine, there will be so many characters, locations, opportunities to roleplay that'll it'll be sort of hard for it to die out quickly. If you're for this idea, Please let me know! (I'll probably put a poll above this so that I can see how popular it becomes). If you have any ideas or questions ask try them in this thread. And if I get enough positive feed back, I'll make another post announcing whether or not I'm doing it. When that thread comes up as a go, I'll need a couple creative, BCCode Friendly users to make admins to get the guild going.

So what do you guys think?

Love this bb  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:55 pm
Please do this.  

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:24 pm
much yahs. please do.  

iiMiquet

Baegels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:51 am
//nods
yes  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers