Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Too Many Coincidences [Tommy/Eva] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:16 pm
With the exception of some small things (like the fact her room had been totaled), Eva had pretty much readjusted to life at Deus. She hadn't missed her duties in the Death Division, and she definitely didn't miss their division head, but she was overall pleased to be back. The one thing that had noticed that was especially different were all the new people milling about. Just how many trainees had woken up in her absence? A shitton, apparently.

But having new blood around wasn't necessarily a bad thing; it provided the prospect of new allies and friends. She had already made a friendly acquaintance in a pleasant huntress named Nellie, so Eva figured that it wouldn't hurt to introduce herself to all the other unfamiliar faces. After all, they'd be expected to work together in the future, right?

So instead of dancing around the task and waiting for the golden opportunity, she literally head down the hall, walked up to the first person that she didn't recognize, and gave them a friendly grin. She launched into her greeting without any hesitation at all, her hands propped up on her hips.

"Hi there! Haven't seen you around! My name is Eva."

Seussi
sry 4 Eva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:47 pm
Thomas had just barely left his room, still feeling a bit sore after his infirmary stay due to electrocution, but over all much much better (the fresh air and ability to go where he pleased again certainly helped). He was wearing his usual rag tag attire that constituted as both regular every day casual clothing as well as work out wear as well as being pretty much what he would have adorned for any occasion.

He was a simple man.

With purple hair still flat because there was no point in spiking it before a work out, he stepped out into the hallway, only to be stopped by a rather friendly sounding voice, which he turned to greet with a large grin.

"Ah, hello! I have not seen you around either. I am Thomas!" His Italian accent was light, "But I would prefer Tommy, if that is all right, bella!"

kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 pm
A look of surprise momentarily passed over Eva's face--she hadn't heard anyone call another person "Bella" since her father called her mother that--but then she laughed. She was pleased that her completely impromptu plan of introducing herself to the first person she saw had worked so well. Rather than getting ignored or earning a strange look as she had expected, he actually replied! And in a friendly manner to boot! "Of course that's alright! It's nice to meet you, Tommy."

"As for why we've never seen each other before, I've actually been off at an outpost for the last couple of months," she explained, the cheerful grin never leaving her face, "I thought I'd say hi since you're a new face. Gotta acquaint myself with all the cute new trainees after all."

Hopefully poor Tommy would be up for some unplanned socializing, because this chatterbug of a woman seemed intent on carrying on a conversation for an undisclosed amount of time. Clasping her hands behind her back, Eva rocked back and forth on her heels as she smiled up at him. It was probably a bit of a childish gesture, but she didn't care. "So, have you been here long? Annnnd...division?"

Seussix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 pm
"Ah, well then! It is good to meet you, as well, Eva! Yes, this makes sense, I would not soon forget seeing such a cheerful and pretty face around these hallways, I am sure!" Well, she had called him cute, so it seemed only right to return the favour.

It certainly helped that she was rather pretty.

Having nowhere particularly pressing that he needed to be getting to, Thomas was only too happy to continue to converse right where they were, his hands going into his pockets as he leaned to the side against the wall and crossed one ankle over the other.

"Well, for a few months now, at least, but I am still just a trainee. Mist." he continued to grin. "And you?"

kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:12 am
Laughing, Eva lifted her brows and folded her arms across her chest. "My, aren't you a charmer?" Her tone was playful, and she unhesitatingly reached out to give him a very gentle swat on the chest, already completely comfortable in his presence, "'Cheerful and pretty'? You know exactly what a girl likes to hear!"

It was pretty obvious that Eva wasn't even close to what one would call a shy person. She absolutely thrived on socializing with others, practically beaming at the fact that she had someone to chat with. Pleased that he seemed willing to humour her, she rest her back against the same wall he was leaning against and grinned.

"Oh ho, a mistie! You should tell me what your duties are like sometime--I've always been curious." Truthfully, she knew only what the field jobs were of the other divisions, and less so about what they did around Deus. A lot of paperwork like her though, she'd wager.

Lifting a hand to brush her hair back, the woman ducked her head sheepishly. "I'm a Death Hunter. Pretty recently promoted too, which I'm having some trouble wrapping my mind around." She was also having trouble wrapping her mind around the fact she had been here for over 3 years. Gods, time went by quickly.

Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:08 am
"Ah, well I suppose if you are being charmed, than it must be so!" He grinned, rather cheekily, letting out a light laugh when she swatted at his chest. "But while it might be what a girl likes to hear, my mama always taught me to only speak the truth." He grinned even wider, totally at ease despite just meeting this woman, though he somehow managed to be at ease around pretty much everyone, and had no problem being sociable, or chatting with relative strangers. After all, how else did one get to meet new people and make new friends?

"My duties? It seems to be that we need to learn the duties of all divisions, though than we can choose to focus on one more heavily than the others. I myself do prefer front line combat."

His grin softened into a smile when she ducked her head, but his eyebrows rose at her admittance to having been promoted quite recently. "Ah, so you are my superior, than! Does this mean I should be worrying about you bossing me around? Well I be doing your paperwork for you in future? Oh no, I should not have told you that we do everything." He joked, with a very dramatic mock gasp thrown in somewhere for good measure.

kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:08 pm
Eva found it rare to meet someone as cheerful as Tommy seemed to be. Deus Ex was full of chock full of kind, pleasant people, but being "nice" wasn't the same as being "super friendly", and she found that this trainee appeared to fall in the latter category. Considering her own personality, the young woman was genuinely excited at the prospect of making a friend of her new acquaintance. Just imagine how many people they could drown in obnoxious happiness and teasing if they became friends.

"More into fighting then, huh?" she mused, tilting her head to the side. It made sense to her that even Misties would have their preferences and specialties among all the dabbling they had to do.

Straightening up, laughter bubbled from her lips at the hunter's over-exaggerated gasp. "Oh ho, you bet that you should be worried! But don't worry, I won't ask you to do my paperwork--I just want you to go on food runs for me whenever I'm hungry. For example, you know...some cake sounds about good right now..." Trailing off, she lifted her brows and gave him expectant look, blue eyes teasing.

Seussi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:26 pm
"What can I say? I am a physical man!" He waggled his eyebrows and flexed a lithe but well muscled arm before his awful attempt at keeping a straight face through this cheesy line fell apart completely, and he let out a laugh, giving his head a shake. "I do not know if it is the fighting so much as the action, the rush of adrenaline, being able to stare something ferocious and deadly in the face and laugh at it, and than possibly kick it's a**...or you know, have it kick mine, that is also a possibility." He grinned again. "But yes, the sense of danger, that is my vice."

And then his face turned momentarily (and once again, over dramatically) sour. "Eyuck, and paper work is quite the opposite of what I enjoy. So dry, so boring." He considered what she said next, however, head tilting to the side.

"Ahhhhhh...." He patted down his jacket. "I am afraid I do not have any cake, Bella, nor do I know where to get any. Unless....." His grin returned, wider (and more mischievous) than ever. "You would like to accompany me off island sometime to find some? Not right now, of course, since I am sure you are certainly too busy with all of your lovely paperwork."

kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:39 pm
Eva made an effort to do a mock-swoon at his arm flex, but she never was the best actress. It was impossible for her not to laugh, and she bit her lip in a futile effort to suppress the her grin. She always appreciated a fun person so her mood, while already pretty good to begin with, was pretty high up there now.

Crossing her arms, Eva's lips pulled upwards in a lopsided smile as she lifted her brows. "What? Grab some cake with Mr. Charmer? I suppose that I could take some time from my busy schedule to fit you in," she teased, scrunching up her face and stroking her chin as if she was actually mentally organizing her schedule.

Which was admittedly presently empty since she had just gotten back.

"I've actually escaped the grasps of my paperwork today, but what about you? Shouldn't you be doing some work right now?" She asked, moving over and playfully bumping his hip with hers, "Tsktsk, a trainee skipping out on his duties!"

Seussi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:15 pm
That was it. Tommy decided that he quite liked this girl! She was obviously sociable, and fun, and already quite charming in her own way. Beautiful, as well, though one would be hard pressed to find a single person that Thomas did not find as such. She did not hide behind some stoic, bored, half lidded expression or give him attitude for his good cheer or attempt to dampen his mood with sour surliness like some others he had met on the island, and all of that was just the icing on top for him, as he quickly warmed up to her completely, much like he had done with Hattie when they had first met.

"Ah there is no pressure, Bella. I will understand if you would rather go off and find something much more boring to do." He gave her a ah, but what can you do? sort of smile and head shake, complete with a shrug of his shoulders and upward palms gesture of his hands.

Her question with it's accompanying hip bump earned her another laugh. "Perhaps I have managed to charm may way out of duties for today, hm?" Untrue, but he did have at least a couple of hours free. "If you do not believe me and you feel that punishment is necessary, I would implore you to go gentle on me. I do bruise so easy!" He winked at her, then, while crossing his arms over his chest and continuing to grin forever.

kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:42 pm
Eva made a face, her nose scrunching slightly as she stuck out her tongue. "Bleh! Believe me, I like boring things as much as I'm sure you do, which is to say not at all." She liked having fun as much as the next person, though she knew better than to skimp on her duties. The threat of dying or causing others to get hurt or die kiiiind of required being serious about this line of work after all.

But that being said, there was no dire work that needed to be tended to right now, so sparing a couple of hours to hang out didn't seem like a bad idea to her. Grinning, Eva crossed her arms and shook her head. "Oh don't worry, I'm not going to hit you. Your punishment--"--she thrust a finger in his face--"Is to hang out with me for a bit. If you want to, anyways." The added the last bit with a smile and a shrug. Despite wording it like a demand, she wasn't actually going to make him hang out if he had other things to do soon.

"Maybe if we can't go to cake today, we can make cake come to us..." she mused quietly, furrowing her brows. As experience had shown, she was terrible at making good looking cakes, but they came out tasting pretty good and...that was all that mattered, right?

Seussi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:55 pm
"I am quite sure that I could handle that." He replied, still ever the cheerful one, though finding it rather amusing that she just gave him a "punishment" with an out shortly afterwards. "Though if I am being honest, it is perhaps more of a punishment for you than for me. I would not call being in the company of such beauty to be a trial of any kind."

Oh yes, still laying it on thick.

"Though I suppose I am quite the catch as well, so we will call it even." He grinned, and then frowned slightly.

"And how is this that you will make the cake come to us? Are you like a pied piper for desserts?"

kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:22 pm
"Aren't you the modest one?" Eva teased playfully, returning his grin with one of her own, "Though I suppose you aren't wrong. I mean, I have to say that I really, really like your hair...so I'll let it go this time."

How would she look with purple hair? ...Probably not as good as she'd hope, but oh well. She could dream.

Laughing, Eva shook her head. "I wish that it was that easy! No, sweetpea," she said, tapping his nose with a fingertip upon and bestowing him with a new nickname, "We're going to bake one. ...I just hope you're better at decorating than I am." Theoretically speaking, that shouldn't be too hard. A ten year old could probably do a better job at making a decent looking cupcake than she could.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:09 pm
"Ah, you do?" He reached up to run fingers through the spikes, which succeeded mainly in spiking them up even more. "What is it that you like about it the most? I bet it is something to do with it's rebellious quality. Ah, yes, you are a bad girl at heart! Pen pushing book worm by day, maverick by night!" He laughed.

He managed to stifle himself when she tapped on his nose, but a pierced eyebrow rose when she mentioned baking the cake, and rose further still when she volunteered him to decorate it.

"Well, I can not say for certain as I have never actually given it a try before, so I guess we shall find out!"

kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:36 pm
"Tommy!" she protested with a laugh and playfully shoved him in the chest, "Sorry to disappoint, but that's totally not the reason for it! I mean okay, I'd admit that the style is pretty cool--" she grinned and flashed him a thumbs up, "--but my favourite thing is definitely the colour. I mean..."

Trailing, off, she spread her arms out and pointedly looked down at herself. Yup. Purple. Purple everywhere. "I'll give you one guess as to what my favourite colour is, and I'll tell you that it's not white."

Eager to get started on the cake (and just for cake in general), Eva grasped his hand and gave him a light tug before letting go. "Well then, there's a first for everything," she chirped, bouncing down the hall and then turning to beckon him to follow, "Who knows--maybe you're a baking genius and you just didn't know it."

Seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces