Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[EM] Allan's Angels (Otto + Kim + Ace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 pm
Kimberly's lips curled a bit in amusement when Ace seemed to follow her energy in the battle. It was good, maybe they could work well as a team. She noted that Otto still seemed surly, but perhaps if they were more successful this time he would calm down a bit and... nah, smiling would probably break his face or something.

Watching Ace sweep up the sand and strike the horseman caused her to wince slightly. Ugh, no meat on this one, not like the last. "They aren't all the same it seems.." She sighed weakly and started swinging Chinthliss around, moving in a bit faster to fill in the next attack, instantly finding a good beat. The moths were not as bad as the biting things at least.

Her movement was fast and skilled as she danced in, whipped the horseman in the face and danced back out. The creature seemed more peeved than anything, but it was enough to distract it from Ace for a time. She smirked and stuck her tongue out. "Heh, don't like it when your prey fights back do you?"

She glanced around and sighed a bit, at least the moths were not as bad as the stinging bugs from the last horseman.

Kimberly I have nearly stored enough fear to start a barrier for all of you, hold tight till then.

"Kimberly was not expecting that and she called out. "Chinthliss says he can make some kind of barrier for us."

Kimberly 30/40
Damage 4
Boss 43/60
Auto damage 5

Bittiface
This fight seems to be going better at least.

Meegane
Whee, Kim likes this too much.

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:51 pm
"The moths are probably just a side effect of his Fear." Otto grumbled, gripping his weapon as he directed all his irritation and rage at the enemy, rather than his team.

He swung down, but was accosted by a swarm of the flying little moths. He staggered backward, waving a hand and keeping his mouth shut tight as they kept him from attacking.

Otto: 40/50
Damage: 0
Boss 43/60
AD: 5

Steal

Meegane

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:32 am
"Not really. Thanks sweetie, more like Cat hates cutting disgusting insects." He sent Kimberly a side glance. Ace clicked his tongue at Otto's reply, sensing the surliness from the man. He seemed having a hard time with the horseman. Unlike sparring with a hunter, the creature is odd and he bet it spent time to figure out the best way to deal most damage.

His attacks were not as good as the huntress, scythe was a weapon hard to manipulate. Yet, he managed to make some powerful blows to the opponent. His strength excelled and compensated the insufficiency of techniques. "Dunno, ask Otto."

If cutting didn't work, then he will make use of the impact of momentum to harm the creature. A smaller swirl to get himself into the periphery of the horseman, then he swatted its head with the plane of the blade. The head twisted and fanned to the side, the blow directly targeted its head created a sense of dizziness. He took the moment it wabbled to strive the balance back to back out from the attack area of its moths.

He winked at Kimberly, "At least its head isn't a skull." <Ace, we've stored enough to deal a hard blow on it ♡> "Otto, are you hurt the day before?" He asked the hunter, finding his moves not so effective. It would explain everything if the wounds were fully healed in the last battle. Senior is senior, but they were all merely humans with better abilities. In a situation like that, they'd better take care of each other.

Steal
your dice roll is 2d8 or 2d10? If it's 2d10, then your HP should be 50 for intermediate hunter? I sent you a PM, don't worry~

Bittiface
Otto senpai you can do it~!

Quote:
Thing settled! Liz said we can continue w/o restarting the battle biggrin

HP: 25/ 40
DMG: 5
CHARGE: 3/3

Auto Damage: 5
Boss: 38/60  
Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:40 pm
Kimberly gave a slight grunt as she danced out of the way of another rather terrifying sweeping attack from the Horseman, it was a good thing she was rather small as it gave her a good chance to dodge into the range to strike the horseman before leaping back and tucking into a roll to keep from losing her own head.

"That totally would have sucked if it had hit me." She shook her head a bit, frowning as she noticed one of her ponytails had been sliced and now fell down the side of her face loose, though at least not cut off. "Hey... I liked those hair ties.."

Crossing her arms over her chest she tapped one foot, glaring at the horseman darkly. "Oh.. you are soooo going to pay for that."

Kimberly 25/40
Damage 5
Boss 38/60
Auto damage 5
(Full power shielding next round)

[I am 2d10 why?]

Bittiface
Help!!! Please clear this up... I know something is wrong. *flail*

Meegane
No.. I Mean I asked at the start of this what I should be doing.. I am a new hunter though since I just started... Now I am confused.

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:34 pm
Otto was already well aware how much he despised babysitting. It was one of the reasons he left Death; due to having to manipulate kiddies in the haunted house to join their cause. The more he had to deal with the rambunctious duo here with him, the more he wondered if it would really be so terrible to allow that horsemen to take them away.

One could dream.

Instead, Otto held his breath, thought of his happy place, and directed his frustrations on attacking the pony.

Quote:
Otto: 35/50
Damage: 6
Boss 32/60

Steal

Meegane

Meegane rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 2, 1, 4, 3 Total: 20 (7-28)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:12 am
"Be careful girl," Ace reminded lightly, his braid of hair jumped with his movement like a horse tail, just colorful. He had put the scythe evenly in balance on his shoulders while another two attacked, Catherine was regarded as big in size and if he carried it hand down. The trainee turned to look at their grumpy captain, his face of displeasing had turned into a mass of dark clouds, oops. He didn't answer but he proved he was better than good. He'd chuckle briskly if he knew what the Sun hunter was thinking.

Great, one less to worry about. <Ace. ♡> Oh yes, he can use the charges. "Ok, guys, I'm gonna throw this at our guest (uninvited)." Shortly followed his voice, a swirling scythe glanced past the hunters and went to the horseman, it gashed against the bones, swooshed off, took a U-turn and attacked at its back for a second time before caught by the sun trainee. Well done, Cat. <My pleasure. ♡> The doll haunt was beatific.

"Otto, are we hunting it down or need to capture it?" asked Ace. He wasn't sure what was their goal(s), whether it was simply a time to get familiar with the landscape and battle or not. They were hunters, did it mean they had to hunt the hostile harmful creatures down? What those lecturers said dissipation? Ace was uncertain, thus he asked their babysitter. He never plan on replying on someone, he merely enjoyed the reactions others gave him in response to his actions.

Steal
Meta ends, so a tag.

Bittiface
Soon.

ACE HP: 20/ 40
DMG: 16
CHARGE: 3/3

Boss: 16/60  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Steal rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:51 pm
Barrier: 5hp
Kimberly 25/40
Damage 0
Boss 38/60
Auto damage 5 (blocked)

Kimberly's eyes went wide as Ace made such a great attack. It really was better to be working as a group. "Oh, lets catch it! I wonder what it would be like to bring one of these guys back!"

The perky hyper teen danced in place, spinning Chinthliss around her head.

"Time to crack the whip!"

Chintliss and Kimberly spoke at the same time, as she concentrated on spinning the whip fast in front of her, erecting a barrier with the fear Chinthliss had gathered. When the whip was spinning fast, she cracked it down, causing a loud snap that jolted the horseman making it stumble. She had never done it before, and unlike the other two her actions were not going to be an attack, just a shield.

There were so many things she was going to need to talk about later, such as what would happen if they caught one of the guys they were fighting, and pay... how do they get money? So much... She smiled wryly and waited to see what happened with the barrier.

Sorry can only hold the barrier this one time... next time it will be down again...

Uh... kind of pointless, but well what can you do? It was amusing to watch the attacks miss becoming so ineffective. Bwahahaha you can't hurt me... this time at least.

Meegane

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:42 pm
Otto groaned. He was here to teach them how to survive, not how to capture aggressive Horsemen. However, his patience to argue was waning quickly. "I just wanna get rid of it." He grumbled unhappily. He really needed to talk to Allen about a shift in his career choice...

He just wanted this all to be over. But they still had one whole day left to go. Maybe mercy would be to allow himself to be ended by this bony pony trash.

Begrudgingly he continued on, fighting the Horsemen off as best he could. He was with a team, so capturing it wasn't out of the question.

Otto: 30 / 50
Damage: 8
Boss 8 / 60

Steal

Meegane

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:55 pm
Ace shrugged noncommittally Kimberly, "I dunno if I can co-operate with Cat well to not killing it. Besides -" He took a quick glance back and forth at Kimberly and Otto, "Anyone brings rope or net?" Otto's grumbles went disregarded.

His hetero-chromatic eyes gazed at the girl with interest when her whip became a shield for a short time, it might be useful if it could last longer. When it was his turn again, he lunged forward to brandish the scythe but got interrupted again by the gush out of the insects within the famine horseman. s**t.

Steal

Bittiface

ACE HP: 15/ 40
DMG: miss
CHARGE: 0/3

Boss: 8/60  
Steal rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:34 pm
Kimberly 20/40
Damage 0
Boss 8/60
Auto damage 5

Kimberly watched the others a moment before stepping in to attack again. She swung the whip wondering how good her attack would be. She didn't want to kill it but it would be nice to stun it.

Gah the whip missed completely and she could swear she could hear Chinthliss laughing at her. "Hey, don't laugh at me you missed, not me."

Yeah right, blame me, you are the one in control.

She muttered and leaped out of the way a tad too late. A large bug went flying at her face. She didn't yelp or anything though, just slapped at it in annoyance.

Bittiface

Meegane

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:40 pm
"Try n' take this seriously." Otto grumbled, finding himself getting very tired of fighting. Horsemen were not something to be taken lightly. After all, the pony-man was outnumbered and still holding his own.

Quote:
Otto: 25 / 50
Damage: 3
Boss 5 / 60

Steal

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:01 pm
Ace shrugged at the no replies, he wished he had a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the multitudinous flying small insects. They were too much of a nuisance impeding their attacks, he missed again. It was more exciting than spars but also more tiring, his shield was depleted, the fear Catherine accumulated was stolen by the little bugs and their bites and stings hurt.

Steal
Ace's tired and bored, you go Kimberly~

Bittiface
Suddenly all missed

ACE HP: 10/ 40
DMG: miss
CHARGE: 0/3

Boss: 5/60  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Steal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:01 am
Kimberly 15/40
Damage 0
Boss -2 (boo)
Auto damage 5

Realizing that no-one really seemed to be interested in catching the Horseman. Kimberly sighed and shook her head, snapping the whip hard she somehow managed to knock the horseman down, it seemed that she had somehow defeated the annoying thing.

The hunter sighed again and turned around looking at her team mates. "Okay, it seems that we can finish up and rest now." She mumbled about wishing they had managed to catch this thing, before kicking the horseman in the side, then gaping as it vanished or something. "Whaaa?"

Bittiface
Day two finally wrapped

Meegane
TnT wanted a horseman pet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:13 pm
Finally it was down. Otto was almost relieved, until he realized they still had to spend one last day here. With a groan he dismissed Tenya, rubbing his face in exhaustion.

"Yeah, whatever. Get to the tent." If they had to waste another afternoon on a Horsemen, Otto would rather get his pay docked than fight it.

Meegane
technically we each have to roll once per day. however, if either of you would prefer to see this thing concluded much sooner, they'll have to ICly give up on this mission and lose the extra rp points

this is still only day 2

feel free to PM me to give me your answer

Steal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:57 am
"You finished it off, that's what." Ace replied with a playful voice even he felt tired. It was a first time to watch a creature dissipate though, he found it amusing. "Good job, team." Only after they reached the tent, the tall trainee desummoned Catherine and lay on the cloth for a nap. He loved sleeping so much and he needed one immediately to shut himself down a while.

He raised an arm, "Wake me when it's time to switch," and his arm slumped feebly.

Steal
Not possible ICly lol

Bittiface

ACE HP: 10/ 40  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items