Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[EM] Allan's Angels (Otto + Kim + Ace) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:10 pm
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Reconnaissance Mission S86
General debriefing: The Sahara has been a strong hold of the Horseman Clans for millenia. Current events have created a demand for more widespread observation of the area, as well as a need for greater experience with the region among Hunters and trainees.

Duties include: Upkeep of base. Acclimatization. Regular patrols. Observe and record any aberrations found within the area. Capture specimens. Destroy threats to the human populace. Flagging A and S class threats for special dispatch.

Bring supplies for at least a three day stay as a base. Modified desert uniforms and gear are available from the Quartermaster. Extra charged runes are recommended.

* C class difficulty level (must have a team of three to five, at least one of them must be an intermediate trainee)

MECHANICS

* MECHANICS: RP assembling a team, as necessary, before heading towards the Lighthouse for Reconnaissance Mission S86. You will roll at least 1 daily prompt for each of the hunters on the team, unless the mission ends early due to injury or further enemy interference.

Daily Prompts:
roll 1 d100

1: The ground shakes beneath your feet and cracks begin to appear in the distance when out of the sand a massive sand worm the size of the Empire State Building bursts out. Between its many segments you see tiny flashes of light that upon (dangerously) closer inspection appear to be suits of armour and weapons. Weapons with glowing runic marks. It towers above you and then smashes down upon the camp, destroying it easily. Roll 2d20 to determine your injuries. Your options are to either portal home and report, or stay and fight the creature known as The Armoury (HP: 9999)

2 - 10: Nothing happens.

11 - 20: An unusually large swarm of insects pass by the camp. They seem to pause and hover, blanketing the camp for several moments before moving on.

21 - 30: You find a stone stairway that leads to vine-covered underground temple, red flowers blooming all along its walls. You begin to hear voices, both strange and familiar. Should you get injured at any point during this, the vines will enter your body and begin growing inside your hunter. They will grow more paranoid as the days pass as well as hallucinating, the vines becoming visible under their skin after one day, and then blooming the next. Bringing them back to Deus will end their part in the mission, as they will need a two day day infirmary stay to be rid of the plants. A flower or vine-like scar will remain on their person.

31 - 60: Horsemen appear and attack your camp or patrol group.
((These can be either player character horseman you invite to battle (which will make your base RP points PVP points and worth 2 instead of 1 rp point) or you can battle against an automob who you will be able to possibly capture.))
Horseman AutoMob
(clan/appearance/name are your choice, though do follow the horseman guidelines for such)
HP: 60
Auto Damage: 5
Special: Should you bring their HP to either 0 exactly or 1, then you may viably capture them and bring them back to Deus. (Bonus Pay: $3000) otherwise they simply escape or dissipate.

61 - 70: Nothing happens

71 - 80: You discover an underground oasis. It's very enjoyable.

81 - 90: You fall through the sand into a stone room. Along the floor are piles of body parts. One of the piles begins to move, then several more. Roll 1d20 to escape back up the way you came or destroy a wall with your weapon. You must roll 11 or higher to succeed. Failure causes you to be mobbed by the creatures. Before you pass out, you notice their features changing to match your own. When you wake up, you are naked and alone except for your weapon's totem. You either escape under your own power or are rescued by your teammates.

91: Nothing happens.

92: You're attacked by figures of bone and rotting flesh, they move both mindlessly and as a unit, as it they were puppets.
Corpse Mob:
HP:30
Auto Damage: 3
Special: Every time you miss the auto damage is 6 instead of 3. When they are defeated they simply collapse into parts.

93: Nothing happens.

94 - 99: A sandstorm locks you into the base for the rest of the day. No more prompts may be rolled for that day.

100: Moths shot through with silvery veins begin to form a female figure. (post quote lizbot)

* 3 mission reward points for completing this successfully

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:16 pm
Meegane
Text from Otto:

3 Day mission in the Sahara in 3 hours. Be prepared. Meet at the Lighthouse.

Steal
Text from Otto:

3 Day mission in the Sahara in 3 hours. Be prepared. Meet at the Lighthouse.

When the trainees arrived, Otto would be waiting with a duffel bag casually slung over his shoulder. He looked about as irritated as he normally did. Once Ace and Kimberly were both present, he finally got around to paying attention to them.

"We're going to the Sahara. It's a really common mission spot, so it's a good idea to get familiar with it. My main goal here is to have you guys better prepared should you ever find yourselves in danger there. Knowin' the territory and feelin' at least a little familiar with your surroundings will up your chances of survival."

He sighed, as if speaking so much at once was a bit too much for him.

"Like I said in the text. We'll be there for three days. Let's try and avoid getting into any sorta trouble. We're just here to survey and do some upkeep on the base there for now. Suns are front line, yeah, but like I said. I don't specialize in fighting. Just survival."

"Any questions before we go in?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Bittiface
Text from Ace:
Got it~

Putting down his phone, Ace mused about their 3-day mission. Sahara....it should be hot in the desert, and the sandstorm will be a problem too. Three hours were more than enough to pack up, bottles of water, a set of clothes in case of emergency and some simple solid foods into a climber's backpack. He'd picked black if not he knew how stupid to wear that under a hot bright direct-radiating sun, so he grabbed a light grey top with flexible pants. <I don't like the heat, it will melt the make-up ❤>

Upon arrival, he greeted Otto and Kimberly, a pair of sunglasses on his nose. Luckily, he managed to grab one from neighbour. "Yes question, why we picked Sahara? I mean why it's a mission spot, what things were found there?" Everywhere can be full of shadow stuff, but Sahara, the long desert, he was curious what can be seen there.

Steal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:16 pm
~meeeeeeeepppp~

Damned cell phone again!

Kimberly looked at the phone then sat up on her rack... er bed. "Bout time.." She leaped to her feet grabbing her bag and starting to pack. "Shows about to start Chinthliss, we finally have something to do!"

Seriously Kimberly, relax a bit you have to concentrate, and stop looking for other weapons, I am the only one you have access to.. no you can not take a set of manacles. What is wrong with you.

Kimberly sighed and concentrated on more mundane things, water, snacks.. clothing..sun screen..

Finally, within the three hour time limit she made it to the meeting spot, looking at Otto and Ace. "What do we get to kill.. is it big.. will it bleed a lot?"
Uh well Ace's questions were likely more pertinent, but she liked her's more.

Likely the real question will be: Will Otto abandon her there to put himself out of his misery?
Meegane

Bittiface

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:28 pm
Ace's question was met with a difficult amount of patience. "Bugs. Horsemen. Both are to be avoided." He replied bluntly, without blinking. "The horsemen are a pain in the a**, and very powerful. As for the bugs.. they're created by Famine. And, well.."

Otto bent to roll up the pant leg of his track pants, revealing deep and brutal scars around his ankles. "They bite. An burrow. So just... steer clear. Or use runic fire if you got it." He rolled his pant leg back down and straightened up.

His attention now fell on Kimberly, who seemed itching for a fight. "It's a survey mission. Nuthin' more. But if you run into a fight, call us out to help you. Never be a hero in a team mission." She was a Sun for a reason, he supposed.

"If that's it for questions, then let's go. You'll pick up enough answers just livin' there for three days." He put in the portal coordinates, and gestured for them to follow him through.

On the other side was the vast Desert. Sunny, hot, dry. A large tent that would serve as their base was present. "We'll be separating now and then, but try not to wander too far off. Keep track of s**t you find, and always be aware of what's happenin' around you."

Quote:
We will each roll 1 D100 for Day One's happenings! Good Luck guys! RP out the results etc <3

Meegane

Steal

Meegane rolled 1 100-sided dice: 95 Total: 95 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:53 am
The quick thinker always had questions, Sorry Otto.

As Kimberly asked questions like she was going to hunt down something, Ace's interested had piqued by the mention of horsemen. "Horsemen? The one described in Bible? They really exist?" His amazement was halted when the Sun hunter rolled up his pants. "That sounds as bad as the zombies," commented Ace. Whether whom Otto was talking to, the tall guy never fail to draw attention back. "Are you sure our phones would work in the desert?" He picked his phone out. It's hard to blame him, electrons would malfunction in certain areas with high intervention.

<I hate bugs ❤> Catherine hissed softly. Me too, but no choice. Let's hope they won't end up like the grumpy Sun hunter who was currently the leader of their team. Holding his arms behind his head, he followed after his teammates in a relaxed pace. The sun was scorching and the exposed skins felt like on a hot pan sizzling. Long shadows formed behind them. The tent was big enough to accommodate all of them.

The tent was well maintained, it left clues that recently someone had used it. He would follow their footsteps out to investigate, if not he was blocked. The sands, which seemed to have life developed into a sandstorm right after another two left the tent. The low visibility and the strong wind - he was unable to figure out which way they went. They were separated. "Well, not a first time." He shrugged, <I'm with you, forever ♡>

He made the decision to stay inside the tent, instead of braved through the sand wall. The sands blew at high speed hurt when they slap the skins. He sent a text to both to inform them his situation and told them to be careful.

Quote:
94 - 99: A sandstorm locks you into the base for the rest of the day. No more prompts may be rolled for that day.

Bittiface
Text from Ace:
Sandstorm, locked in base. Be careful.

Steal
Text from Ace:
Sandstorm, locked in base. Be careful.

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Steal rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:48 am
Kimberly stepped through the gate, her heart beating fast with excitement, she was practically bouncing on her toes as she followed on Otto's heels. Sure there were dangers, the biting bugs sounded really bad, since they were likely too small to out and out battle. The wind was picking up too, which added to the disorienting factor.

A moment later a text came, seemed that Ace got himself locked away from them by a sudden wind storm. How they passed it she wasn't sure. It was during that moment of looking down, that she heard the sounds. Something coming toward them on the hard packed sand. Moving fast... OH BOY!!

"Otto..Otto! Look someone is coming! Whoa.. a horseman!" She clapped her hands in joy. "Now you can show me how to fight!" Kimberly was practically trembling with excitement One would think that she would be a bit more wary, since they had to face someone in battle, but this was what she wanted to learn about.

She quickly texted Ace to tell him that he was missing the fun.
I think we found a horseman! Hurry hurry, you have to see this.

bittiface
Ooops, Kimberly seems to have attracted danger...

meegane
O.o hey... no fair you can't fight with us.

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:42 pm
Without Ace, it was two against one. Odds that might seem in their favour, yet...

Otto groaned, rubbing his face. If only they'd just stuck with Ace and been trapped too. "Fine, fine..." Otto summoned Tenya, his six foot boomerang weapon. "But if it looks like it ain't in our favour, we're all porting out." If they were lucky, it would just be a tadpole little horsemen. Yet even then..

Otto still had a bad handicap when it came to fighting. Not that he'd ever been good at it to begin with. Really, this situation was just the worst.

The blond reeled his arm back, took aim, and hurled the weapon toward the enemy. The horsemen dodged the giant weapon with ease, causing Tenya to sail across the desert sky without a hit. "s**t.."

Quote:

Otto: 45/50
Damage: 0

BOSS: 60

Steal

Meegane
keeping u updated <3 feel free to solo poor Ace biding his time in the ten in the meantime <3 or text or call these dweebs

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 am
Bittiface
Text from Ace:
Take care of each other, okay?

Steal
Text from Ace:
Thanks for telling me sweetheart. Unfortunately, the storm didn't seem to slow down. Take a picture for me if you can?

He felt like a kid ready to go outside for fun but it rained suddenly. Even the giant tent wobbled under the power of the nature, yet, Ace didn't seem to worry about being blown away or buried in countless amount of sand and die.

While Otto wished they would be locked in the sandstorm, the bored-to-death Sun trainee was thinking if only he'd fought the horsemen with Otto and Kimberly. Catherine seemed to be disappointed as well, she heard that horsemen was a beautiful creature and she would like to see with her own eyes if their beauty can compare to hers. After all, she didn't think and wish someone would steal Ace's attention from her. They were complete when they were together and cannot fit for a third person.

Hey Cat, <What's matter? ♡>, do you think they can handle that? Otto said horsemen are pain in the a**. I hope they're alright.

Picking up his phone again, he texted them another message

Quote:
Text from Ace to Otto and Kimberly:
I'll treat you something nice when we back to Deus. Don't lose.

"Do you think it's a good line for cheering? I'm so bad in being a cheerleader." He shrugged, didn't notice the words to his weapon were rolled off his tongue.  
Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:25 am
It didn't take long for the text message to get a reply from Ace, and Kimberly smirked as she read him calling her sweetheart. Usually such phrases would make her mad, but she was in a good mood. There standing across from her was a horseman. Holding up one finger to the figure she turned her phone around and snapped a selfie with them. Not a good idea, but it seemed to catch the famine horseman off guard.

Sadly not enough to stop them from smacking Kimberly across the sand, skidding to Otto's feet. "Heh.. I guess they don't like having their picture taken." She sent the photo to Ace anyway. Win or lose, as long as they lived it would make quite a memory.

That done, she took up stance and her whip, spinning it through the air, it looked amazing... wow... too bad it didn't strike the famine horseman, who just dry chuckled,

Not a good start for the good guys. 0 for 2.

Text to Ace from Kimberly
And this is what a famine hunter looks like.
All robes and hidden features.
Sorry. LOTS of bugs though.
Otto was right.. terrible.

Quote:
Kimberly 35/40
Damage 0
Famine Reaper 60/60
Auto damage 5

Bittiface
Doh.. can't hit him.. I suck

Meegane
Yay texts! ^_^v

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:16 pm
Otto's brow twitched. "Do not... under any circumstances... take a ********' SELFIE with the goddamn enemy." Did this girl simply not understand the meaning of SURVIVAL training?!

Otto was livid.

He was working with morons. Complete and utter morons. Otto git his teeth as he attempted to strike down the Horsemen, only to be smacked aside by the creature.

Quote:

Otto: 40/50
Damage: 1

BOSS: 59

Steal
<3

Meegane
<3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:21 pm
When the tall guy rolled inside the tent like a bored dog waiting for owner to return, his phone beeped for incoming message. He immediately flipped over and reached out for it, then burst into laughter. He got a picture attached, in addition of texts. A figure with layers of tore ragged clothes, exposure of bone structure and bugs being part of it. Kimberly must be in a rush, she even made a typo in the hurry, he presumed.

The sweet girl got a thank you text and Otto got another cheering message that he probably ignored. He yawned like a lazy cat, the tent was big but the air not circulating was creating a stuffy atmosphere. He was a bit annoyed and wanted to swoosh with his scythe.

Steal
Text from Ace:
Be strong, sunshine. I wish I could help but the sandstorm persists. Like Allan said, believe in your nakama power. You shall be fine with Otto, he hits hard. Last time I sparred with him, he K.O. me fast. Btw, thanks for the pic.

Bittiface
Text from Ace:
I believe in you, leader. Please come back with Kimberly safe and sound.

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Steal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:56 pm
Kimberly watched Otto as he attacked again, a bit amused by his anger at her taking the photo. In response she did the most mature thing she could think of, and stuck her tongue out at him.

She then turned back to the horseman, and arched a brow snapping her whip at him again. Chinthliss was not amused at her lack of ability to do more than flick at the angry being, who was doing a rather nice job of kicking her around though.

Seriously smarten up and do something right, that horseman is kicking your butt.

"I am trying!" she snapped leaping back again, before looking at her phone.

Text to Ace
This Horseman is a pain in the butt
and why does my phone keep trying to autocorrect horseman to hunter?
Nakama? What is that?

Sending the message away she glanced again at Otto. "Are they all this fast?" She then quickly snapped a selfie with Otto... cause she could sending it to Ace as well.

Quote:
Kimberly 30/40
Damage 1
Famine Reaper 58/60
Auto damage 5

Bittiface

Meegane

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:22 pm
"Yeah, they---" Flash. A camera went off on her phone and Otto really lost his temper. "ONE MORE ********' SELFIE AND THAT PHONE IS TRASH! YOU HEAR ME?! TRASH!!"

Otto turned his anger into strength. Syncing well with Tenya, he hurled his weapon against the Horsemen's rib cage, knocking it back tumbling head over feet.

"NO TEXTING, NO SELFIES NO ******** FUN UNTIL THIS DAMN ******** BEAST IS DEAD. DEAD!"

Quote:
Otto 35/50
Damage 12
Boss 46/60
Auto damage 5

Steal
you have angered the mighty senpai

Meegane
poor ace gets ignored

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:06 am
Ace and Kimberly became text buddies, while she was having a hard time dealing with the horseman and the hot angry grumpy team leader, Ace had nothing to do but waited for her messages.

He didn't know Otto was shouting like thunder, he cracked up at the selfies his phone received. "This girl is amazing, Catherine. She can text me and take selfies while fighting a tough enemy, she surely shows her potential there." As if the doll haunt was floating right below him, he raised his head and looked up the top of the ceiling. <No comment ~♡>

"Alright! Let's see......what should I put in my reply..." He mumbled. "Otto's not replying, do you think he's ignoring me?" <Maybe ♡> "Do you think he dislike me, Cat?" He didn't bother by it, but he was too bored not to talk. Ah, he wished he was there with them, ******** sandstorm never stop.

Steal
Text from Ace:
Nice shot girl! Our leader looks so charming and you too wink Haha auto-correct sometimes makes funny words don't mind don't mind~

*shrugs* I don't know, Allan repeated it many times and Mimi called him Taichou. I guess words in other language?

How's the fight doing? Reply in short words if you're busy.

Bittiface
Text from Ace:
You look great in the pic, hard fight?

Quote:
The team is killing me XD Otto the baby-sitter, Kimberly the selfie lover and Ace the bored idle guy

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff