Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
{$} Wait... you're a boy?! {Werewolf / Nadia} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:44 am
Maid cafes are all the rage in Japan and people love them. But what if a savvy business woman decided to open one up in the heart of Los Angeles, California, one of the biggest cities in America? Well then her son- a boy by the name of Alexis- is shoved into a dress and forced to work for the cafe. Thankfully everyone that comes in thinks he is a girl and not a boy, not so thankfully he seems to have grabbed the attention of _____, the son of a rich business man and a well known playboy. Alexis has just decided to ignore him but _____ seems to have something else in mind. What if _____ somehow tricked Alexis into going out with him? And what is he finds out Alexis's little secret? Only time will tell...

I am playing Alexis and you will play _____. I don't often get the chance to play the more subdued, submissive characters in roleplays so please don't try to take this away from me. I also ask that you also be able to at least give me a good sized paragraph. I'm not asking for a novel, but the more you write the more inspired I will be to write.

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{17-23}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{Paragraph form please. It helps me get a better understanding of your character.}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Username•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:46 am
User Image

•Name•

~Alexis Domenique~

•Nickname•

~Alex~

•Age•

~19~

•Height•

~5'6"~

•Personality•

~Alexis is a rather shy, and quiet boy. A lot of his tastes are quite feminine thanks to the fact that he grew up in a mainly female household since his father was never home. He has been described by his sisters as 'adorable' and 'perfect wife material' but he never really thought much into their teasing,me specially since he would probably find that they were right if he did.~

•Extra•

~-Alexis has always been mistaken for a girl, this isn't something new that started when his mother opened Café DeLuna.
-He has a pet cat named Florence that he adores dearly.
-Yes he is sure that he is actually a male.
-His mother(Marie 4 cool is the owner of the cafe while he, his four sisters(Rosina and Chantel are twins at 22, Janette 18, and Nina 16), and his cousin(Lilith 1 cool all work as the Maid/Waitresses.
-He has never before been in a relationship.
-His father(Yannik 52) is a pilot and is rarely ever home, and when he is home he just plays the role of loving husband.
-He has a severe fear of storms.~

•Username•

~RaisaNadia~

[size=17][color=#335544][align=left]Alexis[/align][/color] [align=center][color=black]❛[/color][color=#bbccbb]Alex[/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align] [color=#335544][align=right]Dominique[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/RinTheDaughterOfEvil/45CD2925-CF09-44D7-A0E6-0D81E1E44B77.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=#99ccaa]☽[/color][color=#88dd99]"Je ne comprends pourquoi vous voulez me[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]Ou pourquoi vous insistez sur moi faisant vôtre[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]Et peut-être que je ne pourrai jamais comprendre[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]Mais à la fin tout ce qui compte..[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]est que nous aimons les uns les autres sans condition"[/color][color=#99ccaa]☾[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#335555]≺✧≻[/color][/size][/align]

[color=black][b]✦[/b][/color] [color=#66bb99]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Talking - #66bb99 / Thinking - #779999[/color]
[color=black][b]✦[/b][/color] [color=#779999][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#335555]≺✧≻[/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=left][color=#88dd99]☽[/color][color=#99ccaa]"I don't get why you want me[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]Or why you insist on making me yours[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]And perhaps I may never understand[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]but in the end all that matters...[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]is that we love each other unconditionally"[/color][color=#88dd99]☾[/color][/align][/size]

[color=black][size=10][align=center][{(Translations: )}][/align][/size][/color]

[quote="revenge era"][/quote]

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:54 pm
RaisaNadia

User Image

•Name•

~Jared Jensen~

•Nickname•

~JJ~

•Age•

~23~

•Height•

~6'4"~

•Personality•

~JJ has been given everything he's wanted since the day he was born. Everything, that is, except for the love and attention he craved from his parents. His mother was too busy attending social functions to bother with him. His father was always at work. JJ tried to be that good son. His parents would acknowledge him when they received a report of his straight A's and how he would go above and beyond at school and socially.

The stress of being perfect for his parents caused him to have his first ulcer when he was twelve years old. He ignored the pain and continued to do everything he was doing before. When he was fifteen he ended up in the hospital with three ulcers and a fever from an infection that had set in. He barely survived and not once did his parents visit or even call him during his month long stay.

From that point on JJ didn't care. He gave up on being the perfect son and went the total opposite way. He started to stay out late and party. He slept around and made a name for himself being a playboy, happy to sleep with anyone who asked male or female. The ironic thing is that his parents began to pay more attention to him, even if it was just to yell at him to change his ways. As the only heir to the family business, they can't cut him off, so he continues to do what he wants, meeting the bare minimum requirements of his father at work and spends the rest of his time partying. That is, until he decided to try out this new thing called a 'Maid Cafe' and happened across a girl unlike any other he'd met before. A girl he just couldn't forget.~

•Extra•

~Just because JJ gave up on being perfect doesn't mean he's stupid. He's already graduated from college with a Master degree in business.~

•Username•

~VampuricWerewolf~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:24 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

"Je ne comprends pourquoi vous voulez me
Ou pourquoi vous insistez sur moi faisant vôtre
Et peut-être que je ne pourrai jamais comprendre
Mais à la fin tout ce qui compte..
est que nous aimons les uns les autres sans condition"

≺✧≻

"Please Janette I'm begging you! Just this once switch sections with me. There is only one person there so it's less work and I'm sure with how pretty you are there are sure to be plenty of compliments!" Alexis pleaded with his younger sister. They were currently in the storage room of the cafe getting more coffee beans for the grinder. "Nope! Face it Alex, you're just going to have to serve Mr TallMysteriousAndSexy. Besides I think he would be a good match for you!" Janette giggle as her older brother glared at her but just reached over him to grab the coffee beans, her thin form towering over him at an annoying 5'11" that made him wonder why genetics hated him. "News flash air head. He thinks I'm a girl! Everyone out there thinks I'm a girl! I don't even know why mom has me working here because I am obviously a guy!" He snapped at her only to end up squealing when she quickly turned him around with one hand. He nearly ended up falling but managed to catch himself on a shelf before she started pushing him towards the door. "You're working here because despite your gender you still look the prettiest in girls clothes. Now go and stop making your customer wait!" Janette shoved him through the doorway and into the cafe where cute, French music was playing over the quiet chatter of the customers.
Talking - #66bb99 / Thinking - #779999
Alexis looked back towards the storage room before giving a sigh of defeat and grabbing a menu off of the counter as he passed by. He could see the gelled up, blue hair of his least favorite customer and wanted to flee but two things stopped him. One, his four inch heels would trip him up if he ran anywhere, and two his sisters and cousin would just drag him back. "Welcome back young master, what can I get you today? And could I interest you in one of our new acai berrytarts? We have been trying them out on the other customers and they have become quite a hit." He said as a half-a$$ed smile plastered itself on his face. He could usually force a believable smile with all of the other customers but this one just never took no for an answer and it was starting to wear him down.

≺✧≻

"I don't get why you want me
Or why you insist on making me yours
And perhaps I may never understand
but in the end all that matters...
is that we love each other unconditionally"

[{(Translations: )}]

VampuricWerewolf
Sorry that it took so long getting this up. I had to shower, eat dinner, and clean up after dinner.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:11 pm
RaisaNadia

Vous me l'avez capturé.
Pourquoi je ne peux pas vous oublier?
Pourquoi je ne veux pas le faire?

User Image
JJ sat in his usual spot, the girl who sat him didn't even ask anymore. He looked around, wondering where she was, but he didn't see her. it didn't matter, he was in her section and she would show up to take his order soon enough. He didn't know why he kept coming back. He'd actually firmly told himself he wasn't going to the cafe today. he was going to get a new shirt for clubbing that he didn't need...in the store right next to the cafe...where he'd never been to before. It turned out to be a baby store, he hadn't even noticed what kind it was in all of his times coming here.

He'd first come to the cafe out of curiosity. he'd heard of the Japanese maid cafes and wanted to see what it would be like, but the girl that greeted him had taken all thoughts of anything else out of his head. She was beautiful, no, it wasn't that. Not that she wasn't beautiful! God, no, it was just that he could see there was so much more to her than just her smile. even though that smile was breathtaking, he just had a feeling that deep down her real smile would stop his heart.

he blushed a little at his thoughts, hating how corny he got when it came to Alex, but slowly getting used to it. She just brought that out in him. He knew when she came out from the back and started towards him. Call it creepy, but he was able to recognise the sound of her hesitant steps, like she wasn't familiar with the heels she was wearing. he turned his head and smiled, "Hello again, Alexis. beautiful as always, I hope you have been well?" she didn't seem happy to see him, "Go ahead and get me one of those as well as a caramel chai latte, please. and whatever you want, as usual."

You have captured me.
Why can't I forget you?
Why don't I want to?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:54 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

Alexis immediately frowned at his words. "Really? Can't you ever eat alone like the rest of the customers. Or maybe even bring in a date for a change? Fine Jared I'll be right back." He had long since given up on denying the other male's invitations. He used to try but his sisters would always just drag him back and force him to sit while his cousin would go and get whatever was ordered. He took the menu back before slowly making his way back to the counter, cursing the heels that slowed his pace considerably. "Mom he wants one of the new tarts and a caramel chai latte. And I guess this time I'll just have a cinimon spice muffin. This guy seriously needs to learn to take a hint because my uniform is starting to get a little tight from all of these treats." He groaned quietly. Draping the upper half of his body over the counter as his mother just laughed at his dismay. He was surprised that she was even here today because she rarely ever showed up to the cafe unless a shipment was coming in. He and the others weren't going to complain though because it meant that they didn't have to make the coffee.
"I say you give him a chance sweetie. He's really cute and he seems nice. Besides I have been meaning to get some meat on your bones anyways so him coming here as often as he does is a blessing!" His mother hummed happily as she made the pretty little cream leaf on top of the latte before handing him a metal plater with the selected treats on it. "Now go out there and make your customer happy!" She sent him away with a gentle smile and a wave of her hands that said 'if you don't listen to me you will be grounded for life' so there was no room for him to argue. Instead he picked the platter up and carried it over to JJ's table, squeaking as a sharp slap to his behind was delivered to him by his cousin with a thumbs up. Why does my family want me with that playboy so bad? You would think that just wanted me to get laid but no. They actually want me with him. He thought as he set everything on the plater onto the table before sitting down with the plater on his lap and a small from upon his face.

≺✧≻

VampuricWerewolf
Sorry that it took so long getting this up. I had to shower, eat dinner, and clean up after dinner.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:09 pm
RaisaNadia

Vous me l'avez capturé.

User Image
JJ smiled a bit, she refused to call him by his nickname, no matter how much he asked to to. it was kinda cute, actually. She got their order and sat down, smiling at him with that fake, but beautiful smile of hers. "food always tastes better when you eat it with someone else and why would i eat with anyone else when there is such a beautiful girl right here?" he took a bite of the tart and smiled, "this is amazing. my compliments to the chef, as always." he sipped at his tea before sitting back, "you know, if my coming here is such a both, you should come to dinner with me. it would guarantee that i wouldn't visit you while you are at work."

he actually would come in and ask when she worked so he could schedule himself time to stop by. he knew this was a family business and her family seemed pretty happy to tell him.

You have captured me.
Why can't I forget you?
Why don't I want to?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:43 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

"Lier. You just want an excuse to have me sit down with you so it looks like we're on a date. You know for a playboy you sure are desperate to get in with a little flat chested shrimp." Alexis said as he put on a smile that said 'I will kill you if you so much as try to hit on me again' but it seemed to be ignored by the much taller male. "As for your 'witty' invite to dinner I would very much so like it if you took that invitation and, mfph!" He had been interrupted by two two girls who had come up behind him and each put a hand over his mouth. "Alexis would love going out to dinner with you! Wouldn't he Chantel?" A tall brunette girl with her right eye blue and her left green asked her twin. "Of course Alexis would love that. Alexis would be honored Rosina!" The second brunette female with her right eye green and her left blue giggled while Alexis struggled in their embrace.
Alexis struggled for a bit before finally getting them to let go. "Je ne vais pas aller dîner avec lui!" He shouted at the two in French so that no one else would understand. "Bien sûr, vous allez dîner avec lu..." Chantel giggle, a sweet little smile plastered on her face as she spoke to her little brother. ...À moins bien sûr que vous voulez maman pour savoir ce qui lui est arrivé vraiment vase." Rosina sang, finishing her sister's threat. "Vous ne pouvez pas!" He gasped, looking back towards his mother who was kneading some dough behind the counter. "Nous pouvons! Maintenant, amusez-vous! au revoir~" The two sang out simultaneously before walking away hand in hand, leaving their brother alone with the bluette once more. He couldn't believe that his sisters were so willing to throw him into their mother's wrath, she was a very scary woman after all, so now it looked like he only had one option unless he wanted the wrath of his mother upon his behind. "If I agree to go out with you this once do you promise to leave me alone if I tell you that I didn't have any fun? Because I won't go until you promise." He murmured quietly as he turned his face to the side to hide his growing blush.

≺✧≻

[{(Translations: Alexis: I will not go to dinner with him!
Chantel: Of course you're going to dinner with him...
Rosina: ...Unless you want mom to find out what really happened to her vase.
Alexis: You can't!
Chantel and Rosina: We can! Now have fun! Goodbye~)}]

VampuricWerewolf

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:31 pm
RaisaNadia

Vous me l'avez capturé.

User Image
JJ lifted an eyebrow as he heard the exchange. he spoke French, having been required to learn French, German and Japanese to be able to handle business deals with his father's various partners across the world, but he didn't think now was the time to bring it up. Though he was curious as to what happened to the vase.

Thankfully he was distracted by the absolutely adorable blush he could see just peeking out from the side of Alexis' face. "though i'd rather you not have been forced, i'm glad to promise that you will have the time of your life." his smile grew, "good enough? besides, i want to prove to you that you are in no way a 'flat chested little shrimp'. you are beautiful and perfect the way you are. what is your favorite kind of food? and what day would work best for you? i'll make a reservation tonight." he was excited to be getting his date.

You have captured me.
Why can't I forget you?
Why don't I want to?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:57 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

Alexis blush deepened when the other began talking to him. "I don't have to do anything I don't want! A-And I'm only doing this to get you off my back idiot." He glared at the other, his cheeks turning red as tomatoes as his lower lip jutted out into an upset pout. He could hear his sisters giggling in the background but he just ignored them. Incant believe that I'm actually agreeing to this. Why do I always end up in these positions? He wondered as he let out a quiet sigh. He had been defeated and he would accept his fate but that didn't mean that he would be happy about it. In fact he was very much so not happy.
"I don't care what I eat as long as it isn't sweet, I get enough sweets here. As for when I'm available. I'm available tonight and two days from now Wednesday. But I don't think that even you could get a reservation anywhere this last minute. Though if you did manage to do so I would be mildly impressed since everywhere around here is usually book days in advance." He said calmly, willing the red in his face to leave but to no avail. "As for being 'beautiful and perfect' I don't want to be called pretty. For crying out loud I'm a... Um I'm not the kind of girl who likes compliments!" He quickly saved himself from his screw up. He didn't know what was wrong with him to even make him start that sentence but he was sure as hell glad that he had stopped himself.

≺✧≻

VampuricWerewolf

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:08 pm
RaisaNadia

Vous me l'avez capturé.

User Image
JJ sat back and little and rubbed the back of his neck, "You don't like compliments, huh? that's going to make it hard for me since all i can think of when you are around is how amazing you are." he shrugged, "but if you don't like them i'll do what i can to avoid saying them. if you are worried about them being insincere, i promise you that i mean every word. i guess saying it won't prove anything so i will just have to show you."

he took another bit of tart, "as for not being able to get a reservation-" he arched an eyebrow, "you obviously don't know who i am. Let's go for tonight and then, if things turn out, we'll be able to have our second date two days from now." he wasn't going to give her a chance to think of some reason to back out. "when and where would you like me to pick you up? oh, are you allergic to anything? wouldn't want to take you to somewhere that you can't eat at." already he was making plans in his head. he'd call the restaurant as soon as he left here and hurry to his apartment to get ready. tonight was going to be perfect and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure Alexis enjoyed herself to the fullest.

You have captured me.
Why can't I forget you?
Why don't I want to?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:40 am
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

Alexis raised an elegantly manicured eyebrow, curtsey of hitch cousin Lilith who said he needed to take more interest in his appearance, at the cocky man in front of him. "I just think you're being a cocky rich brat now. But if you can actually get a reservation to someplace from now until let's say... Six? Then I will eat my words and be mildly impressed ask have said before. And if it's a reservation I expect you here at 5:30 sharp. If you're not punctual then I'll call off the date immediately. I don't like being kept waiting." He was well aware that he was making himself come across as high matinence, which was so far from the truth, but it was all in hopes that the other would maybe think that he was to much trouble and call it off. With this hole in mind he pulled the muffin closer to him before picking off a little piece of it and popping the treat into his mouth. He hated the sweet taste that followed but he had to at least finish it do that his family got off his back about 'pleasing the customer'.
His attention was dragged away from the tweet when the other asked him a question. "Allergies? Well unless you're taking me to a botanical garden I'll be fine. I'm not allergic to any foods but pollen is another issue." He said calmly, poking at the muffin with a small frown on his faces. He is taking this date really seriously... Oh no what if I actually have fun tonight?" The thought worried him. If he actually enjoyed the date and for some reason he ended up dating the blue haired man then it would be harder for him to keep his identity a secret. "Y-You have ab-bout four hours to get this d-done so I would get a move on i-if I were you." He managed to stammer out not yo horribly as the subtle fear crept into him. He didn't want any of the customers to actually find out that he was a boy. The ridicule that the he and the cafe would gain would destroy his family's business.

≺✧≻

VampuricWerewolf
I can't stop watching your signature! It just keeps dragging me in man XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:20 pm
RaisaNadia
((lol! it makes me laugh))

Vous me l'avez capturé.

User Image
JJ nodded seriously, "ok, so no flowers. check." damn, he'd have to think of some other gift for her. the wavering in her voice caught his wandering attention and he instantly focused on the sudden hint of fear in her eyes. "hey-" he said softly, standing up and moving to her side, getting down on one knee. he carefully picked up her hand and held it in his hand, "if you are afraid, you don't have to come. I would never do anything to hurt you. Please believe me, Alexis, your happiness is first and foremost in my mind. if you really don't want to come I won't force you."

It pained him to offer a chance for her to get out of the date, but it hurt worse to even imagine that she might be afraid.

You have captured me.
Why can't I forget you?
Why don't I want to?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:40 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

His sisters giggled when JJ kneeled next to his seat. He would have been able to handle that had the other customers not seemed to notice but the cafe seemed a little quieter then it had been just a few minutes prior as everyone whispered to their friend while trying to see why he was kneeling next to, what apeared to be, a girl. "Est- Alexis se fiancer ?" He heard his cousin ask one of his sisters who just began to giggle uncontrollably. That had made his face light up like a Christmas tree once more. He hated being the center of attention and right now that's just what he was. That and extremely uncomfortable.
He looked down at his trapped hands with a frown on his face. "I'm not scared! I have no reason to be scared! My sisters would tear you to shreds six ways to Sunday while my cousin held you down if you even thought about hurting me. And let me warn you that the twins take self defense classes and won't hesitate in kicking your but if you try anything! No I'm not scared I'm, I'm... Im just cold! It's cold in here and this unform is thin and footy so I'm bound to get cold. If anything it's starting to sound like you're looking for an excuse to back out. What are you afraid that I won't have any fun and you'll have to leave me alone?" He teased in an attempt to distract the other from his earlier fumble. His hand was still trapped but there was nothing that he could do about it at the moment.

≺✧≻

[{(Translations: Lilith: Is Alexis getting engaged?)}]

VampuricWerewolf
I always think that I'm gonna be able to walk away and then Dean opens up his eyes and its game over man. Cas has himself one pretty man XD

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:53 pm
RaisaNadia

Vous me l'avez capturé.

User Image
JJ arched an eyebrow, "if you say so. order something hot on me, don't want you to get a cold." he stood up and lifted her hand to his lips, giving it a small kiss, "I'm not letting you get away that easily, but never let it be said i forced a woman into something she did not want." he finally let go of her soft hands and stepped away, "I will be here and quarter after five, so i won't have to worry about me being late." he pulled out two twenties and placed them on the table, "don't forget to get that drink, but the rest is your tip. until tonight, then."

He walked out, nodding to the cousins that he didn't doubt would do their best to beat him to a pulp if he hurt Alexis, and hurried to do everything he could in the next couple of hours. he had his phone out before the door shut behind him, calling his go to restaurant and making reservations. he didn't have long, but he knew exactly what he was doing. after all, he'd been planning this date in his head for weeks now.

You have captured me.
Why can't I forget you?
Why don't I want to?

RolePlays!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out