Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Rise and Shine [Ever x Ripley] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:18 pm
"Oh, definitely." Ever desummoned his weapon as well, with a little flick of his wrist -- left with a slim cigarette case between his fingers, instead. He opened it absently, as if hoping to find actual cigarettes inside, but there was no chance of that.

"You forfeited, so as far as history's concerned, I kicked your a** soundly." He was cheerful as he said it, though, looking back up at Ripley.

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:20 pm
"Yeah, yeah, you gave me a sound whipping." Ripley replied, his voice flat with an expression to match. With a sigh he shook his head, and ran his least injured hand through his pale hair. "Let's try again when we're less shitty." One more laugh, with a pained expression to follow, and then he turned to leave. "I'll see you around?"

and be blue

Enoh Love

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:20 pm
"Room 104, any time you want to come a-knocking." He fished out an actual pack of cigarettes as he said it -- and then paused, hesitant, with his head cocked just slightly to one side and one cigarette halfway tapped into his hand.

"But please do knock."

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas