Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:58 pm
PeanutButterpies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shelter wasn't too sure what had called him to look for spots in the swamp occupied by flora. Something about flowers were important and he couldn't remember why but t was a drive to find and explore these spots while his group was in the area.

The pale cream and sun kissed buck continued to pick his way through the growth of the swamp, looking cautiously around as he headed to an open area, ears pricked up for danger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:28 pm
Shaddaling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Timorous had been trying to do her job, really. There were blooms to take care of and trees to take a look at (they were By the Roots' expertise, not hers, really) and she needed to hurry up because Dauntless and By the Roots were already working on a new grove. They had been planning this one carefully for weeks and Timorous really needed to go and help transplant some of the flowers, but something about one of the flowers had been bothering her. She couldn't remember which for whatever reason though.

Huffing out a sigh she nudged a group of rose mallow, giving it a look while Other Daughter stared at her with unamused eyes from the other side of the grove. She gave him a frown in reply, feeling oddly chastised by the wolf, but before she could do anything else he stood up suddenly and darted out of the grove. "Whu- Hey, wait!" She yelled after him, running to catch up. It was unusual he would do this and she was startled, chasing him out of the grove without a second thought.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:39 pm
PeanutButterpies

Shelter froze, ears perking as something bonded closer. He pawed the loam uncertain, carefully moving forward to learn what was causing such as racket and hoping it was nothing overly dangerous.

"Hello?" He called softly, moving a few feet forward, listening. "Is anyone near by?" He asked politely, taking a few more steps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:08 pm
Shaddaling

Whatever had caught Other's attention, it was thankfully nearby as he wasn't going at a rate she couldn't follow. Watching him disappear around a stretch of trees, Timorous gave a huff as she followed, ready to chastise him. The words that were on the tip of her tongue fell out of her mouth though as she realized that he had led her to another acha nearby.
"Oh. Um. Hello." She said quietly, her face meeting the ground as Other sat nearby in, what she assumed, was smug satisfaction.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:51 pm
PeanutButterpies
Sorry it took so long to tag

"Ooh, I apologize if I startled you." he said softly and paused, looking the doe over confuse. "I'm sorry... have we met?" Shelter tipped his head, trying to recall why the doe seemed faintly familiar. "I can't recall your name...if we have."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Shaddaling
oh my gosh i'm so sorry this took so long! i went out of town recently and it completely consumed me, my notifications are a wreck @__@

"No, it's.. it's alright. My wolf over there," she said, nodding her head where he had sat, "surprised me more just by running off." Giving a glance upward at the buck when he mentioned meeting her, her eyes widened slightly as she realized he seemed familiar to her. Flicking her eyes back to the side, she said quietly "I don't think so but, you seem familiar to me also. I'm Timorous," She said, giving him her name. Maybe he had heard of her through the groves? It wouldn't be the first time, already thinking of the pair that used the groves for herbs.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:33 pm
PeanutButterpies

"Please, call me Shelter." He said softly. "I don't believe so, I been out in the desert for quiet some time, we don't come into the swamp that often." He looked over the wolf and flickered his ears forward.

"You garden? Is that right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:21 pm
Shaddaling

"The desert..," Timorous murmured, her mind lost back to her homeplace. She hadn't been in quite some time and while it hadn't been entirely full of pleasant memories, it was still her home and there were still some acha she missed. She shook the thought off though, brought back by Shelter's question.
"My garden? Oh, the grove," She answered, realizing what he meant. "It's not quite mine, more for all of those in the swamp, but I do take care of it," She preened, warming up a little. "Would you like to see?" She asked, hoping to bring him in. She did like showing off her work, even though others did make her nervous.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:28 pm
PeanutButterpies

"If that is not too much of a bother? I at times rather miss the green of plants... the desert is gorgeous but bleak." He shifted on his hooves, flustered and a tad nervous. " I.. would very much like to see," he finally finished, stilling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:45 pm
Shaddaling

"I understand," She smiled, chancing to look up at him. "You're always welcome to come in, they're open to everyone," She said, giving a glance to Other Daughter and a small flick of her head to call him over. The wolf padded over, standing at her side, while she said "Here follow me, I'll show you in."

The grove was just around the corner and Other Daughter ran ahead of her, moving into the grove before her. The grove itself was lush, with flowers blooming on the side of a small worn down path that ran through the center. The path branched off in areas here and there and trailed away, showing other ways out and in with more blossoms and bushes following it, but the area itself was fragrant with the blooms of the flowers, trees forming the border around the grove. "This is it," Timorous said quietly, wondering what Shelter would think.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:40 pm
PeanutButterpies

Sheltered follow, for there wasn't much he could do otherwise. He didn't want to be rude and he was lost and a bit tired. A garden sounded lovely and he wanted to see at least one of them.

"Thank you, I'm glad I wasn't a bother," he spoke as they walked and paused, taking in the lush flowers and the small path and the fragrance was nearly overwhelming clear. "It is sublime... nearly without words to describe it truthfully," he said, moving carefully down the path to take in all it had to offer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:49 pm
Shaddaling

"Thank you," She said, a smile appearing on her face at his words. "It's been my home for some time although," She chose her words carefully, thinking it over, "I.. I do miss the desert I must admit." While these little groves had been her own personal safe haven for some time, there was a part of her that missed the sandy dunes of home. She had never voiced this, always happy to help, but there was still something about this time that felt right to admit this.

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:07 pm
PeanutButterpies

"Have you ever thought about applying this to the oasis? " Shelter questioned, leaning forward to smell one of the blossoms on a bush. "If you have the time, of course." He said, flushing slightly. "I would like to help you, if you would have me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:32 pm
Shaddaling

"I- I never did, no," She admitted, surprise crossing her face. She had only known the groves, her skills, after she had come to the swamp. "I think I can make time," She said, answering quietly and meeting his gaze with one of her own. "I would love to have someone join me. Always merrier with more help."

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:31 pm
PeanutButterpies

"That sounds like a pleasant way to get to know each other, if that is not too forward sounding of me." Shelter replied, swallowing slightly. She was looking at him and she was so pretty. "There is a few oasis I frequent.. if you care to start there?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff