Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Visiting Hours (Fala x Na) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:41 pm
"Hardly true! I sing praises of you and Salbei constantly! And that is not fair!" Pouting, her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed as she raised her free hand to point accusingly at her sister. Pesky thing. "You inquired about him! I am merely answering all of your questions!" With a huff she untangled herself from Falair's loving embrace and crossed her arms, slouching into the water until all but her eyes were submerged. Falair had tricked her! Set her up! That was a dirty, dirty trick! Damn her sister, she should drown her for that.

Falair used her own words back at her and she frowned. Not fair.

Finally she sat up, sighing. "I...do not know how I feel for him. And it bothers me. I do not enjoy being confused, sister."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:52 pm
Her hands went up in front of her in defense when Na'ima moved away from her. Pointing her finger at her. A small, nervous laugh passing through her lips.

She hadn't expected her to react like that. Maybe a little but not quite so much so.

Running her fingers through her blue hair, Falair merely smiled to herself before folding her hands in her lap quietly. "Unfortunately I cannot help you with that dilemma.That is an answer to a question that only you can figure out. But is it really that horrible of a thought to consider?"

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:38 am
Delicate fingers idly toyed with a stray lock of her own hair, her eyes following her own motions. Was it so horrible? Perhaps not. She had enjoyed his company, and she had enjoyed the intimacy they had experienced together, even if it did not get as far as he would have liked. And Na'ima could see herself spending more time with him, gifting him little trinkets and--but was it a product of her own desires or simply borrowed interest from the woman who had borrowed her face? "I have never held interest in anyone in this manner, Falair. It is...startling to me." She sighed. "I even demanded that he court me, he told me no." That was a big deal to Na'ima, who was used to getting everything she wanted. No one had ever told her no as far as she could remember. And he had done it so harshly..

"Apparently, if I truly want him, he says I must work for it." She actually chuckled. "Am I no better than a foolish filly, Falair? Mocking them for looking for the easy way out instead of working for what they want?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:21 am
Falair knew this was a difficult experience for her sister. But if she didn't talk about it Na'ima would be stuck in this feeling forever. And so she would lend an ear to the mare.

Because that was what sisters do.

Her nose scrunched up before she wrapped her arms around Na'ima's neck. Giving her a tight hug. "Well, demanding when it comes to those sorts of things generally never works out." She placed a kiss on her cheek. "If he wants you too then he needs to work for it as well. He can't just leave it all up to you, that's not fair." Falair brushed a stray piece of Na's hair behind her ear while she shook her head. "You are not looking for potions and trinkets. Its not the same."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:12 pm
Na'ima huffed out her nose. "I was unaware of this before I tried it," she muttered unhappily. She leaned to the side to accept her sister's hug and closed her eyes. "It is working well so far. We spent the rest of the day together..I likely will visit him when we return to the tower."

She had a point, it wasn't the same. It was still something strange she wasn't used to..it was such an alien concept to her.

"...Am I truly that obvious?" She couldn't believe it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:18 pm
She grinned. It was actually kind of cute seeing Na'ima behave like this. Not only a new experience for the mare but for Falair as well. She had never seen her sister act this way towards any stallion or mare.

As far as Falair knew her sister had no interest in such things.

But she supposed in the end her sister was still surprising her. Though Falair was happy for Na'ima. She took her sister's face in her hands and laughed lightly. "You should know better. That you can't hide anything from me. As for others I'm pretty sure your secret is safe."  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:02 pm
Well, that made sense. No one truly knew Na'ima as well as Falair di--...oh..wait..

"Salbei...does not know.." she hissed, a tone of realization reaching her voice. "In fact, he believes I have agreed to..get rid of Rathsvith for deciding he no longer wishes to be a part of our experiments." Get rid of him as in kill him, of course. Sighing, she chuckled and shook her head. She couldn't believe this.

"I will figure something out.."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:15 pm
To be honest Falair was quite surprised that Salbei did not know. Outside of her, and probably before recent events, he was the closest to Na'ima. She was not sure on her sister's secrecy.

And she was unsure about the influence this Wraith had over her sister. Lying to Salbei?

A frown tugged at the corners of her mouth before she quickly banished it. Eyes lidding half way as she casually braided a small section of her sister's hair to keep her busy and mouth closed. Her curiosity had gone past simple pondering now.

"And if he finds out on his own that this was not what you had agreed to in truth?"

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:22 am
She frowned. Falair didn't need to remind her she'd made a mistake. "It was not my intention. I had been honest with him, I told him Rathsvith was useless to me as a subject and I would no longer be using him, and that he himself had informed me of his interest in cutting himself off from our tests. It was Salbei who said I would be the one to take care of it." She sagged, slouching back against the wall of the bath.

Golden eyes turned up toward the ceiling. What would happen, honestly? She needed to relax and think rationally on this. Salbei was observant, he could tell things even when Na'ima did her best to hide them from him. Would he truly be upset? It wasn't as if she was going out of her way to hide from him, but she also had not gone out of her way to say anything about it to him. But it had only been one day so far; the next day she had spent with Salbei, and the day after that she had come here to see Falair, and it would be a week before she was at the tower again. It had never been her intention to deceive him.

...It would be all right. Salbei was reasonable. He would be fine. She had nothing to worry about, if anything he would likely just see about doing something terribly embarrassing to her like a--

No. She wouldn't think about that.

Her smile finally returned as she sat up and reached for the bowl that was floating by, grabbing Falair's soap and dipping it in the water. "It will be fine," she said with no forced confidence. "I know Salbei, and I trust him. He is..." kind word kind word kind word kind wo-- "old, I am sure he has at some point in his life been young and infatuated..surely.." Now she sounded unsure, but only because she was trying desperately to think back on past behaviors. Had he ever shown interest in anyone before? She couldn't remember, there were so many years between meeting him and now, she couldn't expect to remember every moment of their time together, right?

Na'ima waved a hand dismissively and began to apply the soap to her neck and shoulder. "I still cannot believe you never told me about your stallion."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:01 pm
Well, she supposed Na'ima had told Salbei the truth for the most part. With just a whole love interest omission. But Falair could not predict how Salbei may react. He was, for the most part in her experience with him, fairly mellow. It had been a while since she'd seen the old stallion but she figured not much had really changed.

Her sister's reassurance was enough and Falair left it at that.

Grabbing a bottle of shampoo, she squirted it into her hair and massaged her scalp. A thick lather working through the blue until all her hair was stuck in a soapy pile atop her head.

"It wasn't worth mentioning. I think we've already gone over this." Whatever relationship she had had with that stallion was in the past and she did not dwell on it. Perhaps deep down inside she would have enjoyed more but it never worked out that way and she didn't loose sleep over it. "But if you really want to know ask away. Since we're sharing secrets."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 am
"And I am telling you it is always worth mentioning. If it should happen again, I demand to be the first to know." Na'ima announced formally while carefully washing the bones of her arms. Hm. What to ask? It seemed silly to her to continue to dwell on the past when there was a present and a future to wonder about. Did she really care about a past interest in a stallion who was likely dead? Not really, now that she thought about it, it had been more the shock of the news that had bothered her.

Her hand slowed to a stop on one of her own arms as she looked to her sister, falling quiet for a minute. Sharing secrets. Why did that make her think..? There was a...hm. She pouted her lips and looked away. Was it--no. Not that. Maybe? No..not that, either.

Suddenly her eyes widened and she looked to Falair again. "While I am here, there is a place I wish to take you. It will take three days. A day to travel there, a day to enjoy it, and then a day to return. Are you all right with this?" There was a sense of excitement in Na'ima's voice, a slight glint in her eye. Wherever she planned on taking Falair it was obviously a place she genuinely liked. A place in Halloween she liked? It seemed so unlikely.

Yayoi
I'M TRASH I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:26 am
"Of course." Though she figured once in the Tower is would be quite difficult to hide for the most part. "If it happens again." She was glad Na'ima didn't pry anymore about it. It wasn't a pleasant experience that she wanted to remember.

A place here that Na'ima wanted to go? That was surprising to say the least. Falair didn't know her sister to exactly enjoy this place at all. But who could blame her. It was a cold and dead place. She submerged her head into the water before slowly rising up again, blue hair slicked back against her head. "That's fine. If you really wish to go there we will go."

Its not like they really had anywhere pressing to be.

Eight
<33 S'ok~

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:09 pm
Na'ima smiled. "We will leave tomorrow, then. I have done enough traveling today, I think. I am perfectly content returning to your apartment and relaxing for the rest of the night after we are done here." With that said she washed her face next. Her hair would remain pinned atop her head, it didn't need to be wet if she was about to go back out into public again.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 pm
Falair swam a couple times in a small circle before she moved back to the edge of the pool. "Sounds good to me. I will make us some dinner once we get back. Whatever you want. I still have my box of mother's recipes that I copied down a long time ago." It was one of the few things she still retained from the island. Lucky enough to have always carried it around with her just in case.

Yayoi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out