Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:44 pm
Agent Rissa
Mama Ame

That's pretty shitty your one friend ditched you. Especially if you were in an area you didn't know very well.

My SIL likes to hang out and talk and stuff. Until the moment are cousin comes over. And then they're both off in here room.

Z: hubba hubba dramallama

╔══════════════╗

Yeah, it was. I was really blessed that this one lady who was waiting for her husband stayed with me until my dad came to pick me up from an hour away. She was one awesome lady! She started playing her 3DS, and we had all the same games! And then we talked about funny inappropriate s**t, and she got scared because she thought I was underage because I look young... (I'm 23. 24 on July 2nd biggrin DD)

Funny story though. She was doing "Readings of Fanfiction Smut" and then she turned and looked at me in horror and said "Wait! How old are you?!" after telling me all about her panel of reading smut. xD

Luckily I'm not a devious person, or I'd have made the most innocent face and said "I'm almost sixteen, ma'am."

But I'm 23, so I said I was 23. Plus I didn't want to scare the crapload out of her. She was super great, though. I wish I could have got her friend code for her 3ds, though. :c

╚══════════════╝

xd

That's funny.

I used to look younger than I was. Not sure now. I think the kids have driven me to look older than I am gonk

Also yay smut  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 pm
Mama Ame

xd

That's funny.

I used to look younger than I was. Not sure now. I think the kids have driven me to look older than I am gonk

Also yay smut

╔══════════════╗

Yeah, it was super great! biggrin

And my nine year old niece told me that I look 18. I told her how old I was and she gave me the most disbelieving look. xD

She was all: "Really? Rachel thinks you're 18 or 19..." (Rachel's her Stepmom.)

╚══════════════╝

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:02 pm
Agent Rissa
Mama Ame

xd

That's funny.

Also yay smut

╔══════════════╗

And my nine year old niece told me that I look 18. I told her how old I was and she gave me the most disbelieving look. xD

╚══════════════╝

Awww sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:12 pm
I'm kinda that last-resort person, too, when it comes to hanging out with friends (especially my HS friends). But I actually don't mind, 'cause I really don't reach out to them much, either. xp

I have this weird, love-hate relationship with people. I like most people, I like being around them and interacting with them. But when I'm given the choice between being around people and being alone for the day, I'll choose being alone like 90% of the time. I love my boyfriend to death, but more often than not, I just want space and time away from him. And all of my friendships and relationships are like this. Sometimes, I don't quite understand myself. sweatdrop  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:30 pm
Hiddochi wolf
I'm kinda that last-resort person, too, when it comes to hanging out with friends (especially my HS friends). But I actually don't mind, 'cause I really don't reach out to them much, either. xp

I have this weird, love-hate relationship with people. I like most people, I like being around them and interacting with them. But when I'm given the choice between being around people and being alone for the day, I'll choose being alone like 90% of the time. I love my boyfriend to death, but more often than not, I just want space and time away from him. And all of my friendships and relationships are like this. Sometimes, I don't quite understand myself. sweatdrop

I'm like you. I like my alone time. And if I do end up hanging out with someone I'm burned out after about an hour.

I just hate when people assume I wouldn't want to do anything because I'm an introvert. Yes I'm an introvert. Yes I'd rather read a book than go out most of the time.But I still want to sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:43 am
Zphal
Mama Ame
sex NAO.

HuH? *ears/other parts perk up*

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 am
Agent Rissa
Mama Ame

xd

That's funny.

Also yay smut

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

I have the blessing-curse of looking younger than what I really am too. I'll be turning 26 soon... but people still think I look 13-16 years old at times.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:06 pm
Prof. Moonie

I have the blessing-curse of looking younger than what I really am too. I'll be turning 26 soon... but people still think I look 13-16 years old at times.

User Image

╔══════════════╗

That GIF .. I think I love you. o//3//o

As for the younger looking gift coughcursecough Yeah, I know those feels quite well. I'm also not that tall.. it's funny to see their faces when you tell them your actual age. And if they don't believe you, pull out an ID. XD

╚══════════════╝

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:10 pm
Agent Rissa
Prof. Moonie

User Image

╔══════════════╗

That GIF .. I think I love you. o//3//o

As for the younger looking gift coughcursecough Yeah, I know those feels quite well. I'm also not that tall.. it's funny to see their faces when you tell them your actual age. And if they don't believe you, pull out an ID. XD

╚══════════════╝

I'm 5' 9", so height doesn't really add to the issue for me. But yes, seeing people's reactions when they learn about your true age is quite amusing. That's probably one aspect that I do enjoy. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:27 pm
Prof. Moonie
Agent Rissa
Mama Ame

xd

That's funny.

Also yay smut

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

User Image

I have the opposite problem of you two -- I look older than I am. I had a coworker ask if I had any kids a couple weeks ago, and I just thought "Oh god, I'm getting closer to that age where it wouldn't be socially unacceptable if I did! gonk "

And waiters/waitresses always look at me expectantly out of all of my friends when explaining the alcoholic drink specials they have for the night. Uh, still a year too soon there, buddy. Almost right, though! sweatdrop  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash