User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lavender Lemon couldn't contain her excitement! Her new friend gave her a very precious gift so that she could pursue her interest in culinary flowers, and now she was going to try and perfect a lavender-flavored cake for the two of them to share. So of course, she begged her aunt, who while not a baked goods kind of phony, was still really good at it, and knew would help her out.

"It's just for this one cake, so I can perfect it before I need to share it with Sugar Petal! I don't want her to be disappointed when it's done... what if it's not that good?" She'd rambled on and on to Banana Creme, a bundle of nerves and worry. Lavender Lemon insisted the only thing that would ease her fear was if she could do just a bit of practice before making the real cake for her little date with her friend.

And now, in Cloud Nine's kitchen, Lavender Lemon looked over the ingredients she'd picked up in preparation for her cake experiments. Some sprigs from the lavender plant Sugar Petal gave her, sugar, eggs, flour, baking soda, lemons, butter... All the things she needed, probably! "Okay, I think I'm ready to start! What do you want me to do first?"

shortcutt
As a side note, I'm loosely working this RP off of this recipe! P: Anyway, I was thinking Banana Creme and LL could do some bonding and BC can help her relax about her upcoming date by making her laugh or something <3