Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
City Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image
Lucina Luna Fafnir User Image
Lucine shook his hand, before shaking her head."No, This is my first time ever being at this city ever. Even then it has only been for a month."She laughed a little before rubbing her head with her other hand. "
User Image
OCC
Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:11 pm
☼═━━━Caelum Asteri━━━═☼

"I may walk in darkness..."
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════xx━╃╄━xx══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Caelum nodded and tilted his head in contemplation. "So.. does that mean you're a student also? I go to Amaterasu Academy." What a strange twist of fate that he might meet someone also going to school in this place. There was always the chance she was going to the mortal school though, that would be awkward to say the least.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════xx━╃╄━xx══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

"... but here is where my flame burns brightest."

O.O.C.:

DarkKitsune713

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
Lucine arched her eyebrows in surprise."Yeah, I'm enrolled in Amaterasu. Though it's only for one year."She shrugged. She was already surprised that she was able to get in. She was already 19. Even then she doesn't know what she is going to do after she graduates.
User Image
OCC
Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:27 pm
☼═━━━Caelum Asteri━━━═☼

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════xx━╃╄━xx══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

So she went to the same school as him too! That was kind of exciting to learn. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to make friends or not, but she seemed nice and if everyone was as friendly as her then nothing bad could happen. "I'm enrolled for a year as well, but I've been hanging around for a little longer then the school year... to.. catch up on things." He had been stalking the city for a few months before he enrolled in Amaterasu. Caelum had awoken so unsure of the new world. He had to get his bearings before he dived to deep into this modern world.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════xx━╃╄━xx══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

O.O.C.:

DarkKitsune713

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
... I'm not sure if this was a coincidence or not.... She shook her head at the thought. Hearing his words she shrugged. She wasn't going to ask about his past nor did she hope he would ask about hers."Ah.... Hmmmm... What classes are you enrolled in?".
User Image
OCC
Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:36 pm
☼═━━━Caelum Asteri━━━═☼

Caelum sat back and thought about it for a second. "I'm enrolled in Elemental Magic, Power Control, Martial Arts, Blade Wielding, Blacksmithing, and Alchemy." That sounded about right. He gave Lucina a smile before asking in return, "How about you?"

O.O.C.:

DarkKitsune713

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image
Lucine thought for a few minutes before saying her own classes. 'Power Control ,Sealing and Buffing magic ,Foreign Language ,Alchemy ,Weapon wielding Blades, and Necromancy... It seems like we will have. Power Control, Alchemy, And then Weapon wielding blades together." She felt a smile curl at her lips as she said this. She herself was glad that she would know at least one person in 3 of her classes.
User Image
OCC
Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 pm
☼═━━━Caelum Asteri━━━═☼

Caelum smiled in return, his thoughts the same as hers. Knowing someone relieved a great deal of stress from him about the school. "I'm glad I'll know someone in those classes then. What brings you to the park today?" He wanted to know more about his classmate. It had been a long time since he had a friendly conversation with someone. He wouldn't pry too deep, all he wanted to know was what kind of person Lucina Fafnir was.

O.O.C.:

DarkKitsune713

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image
Lucine shrugged at his remark. "It was the closest place that I could think of that had multiple amounts of trees." As she said this she looked up towards the sky. For some odd reason she wished it was night time and a full moon.
User Image
OCC
Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:16 pm
☼═━━━Caelum Asteri━━━═☼

"I suppose. It is the most easily accessible wooded area. Do you like being out in nature?" Caelum put an elbow on his knee and held up his head with his hand. A curious sparkle in his dark blue eyes.

O.O.C.:

DarkKitsune713

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:40 am
User Image
Lucine glanced over to Caelum before shrugging. 'Yeah, I prefer forests or dense wooded areas more.... I feel more at ease then."
User Image
OCC
Blood Born Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:57 am
☼═━━━Caelum Asteri━━━═☼

Caelum nodded in agreement. "I come out here to relax and get away from people. Also to practice my music away from public. It's easier to think out in nature." Caelum laid back against the tree trunk and watched a little spider crawl over the grass beside him as he lifted his legs for it to go under.

O.O.C.:

DarkKitsune713

Blood Born Angel

Demonic Prophet

8,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image
Lucine smiled a little. She watched as he didn't harm the spider like most would. She thought for a few minutes trying to figure out what the topic of conversation would be next..
User Image
OCC
Blood Born Angel

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out