Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Definitions of flight (Rocksteady and Aoi Sukai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:02 am
User ImageUser Image

This is a PRP between these two soquili (Fatal Irony and Kara Asumie)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:34 pm
Kara Asumie

The sun was bright, twinkling brightly between the leaves above as the wind shifted each follicle with its gentle caress. The woods were densely populated, but cutting through them was a path that was well worn by those passing this way to the nearby river. There was a presence on he trail that shone nearly as brightly as the sun above, a mare whose coat made her stand out against the deep greens of spring. Despite this she seemed to fit in among the liveliness of the spring underway.

There were birds flitting here and there above her in the boughs of the trees and small creatures skittering about the floor and between the legs of the colorful mare. She smiled as she watched them, making up stories for them in her mind. They were all so busy with their lives and she enjoyed imagining the lives and families they all must have.

She sighed wistfully and continued on the path she had started, moving away from the river and towards a deeper part of the woods. She had no particular aim in her walk, she was simply wandering. She felt it a perfect metaphor for her life. She'd been drifting lately, unsure what direction she wanted to go in.

Taking an example from her mother, she set out on foot to see where she might go. Glitter had a philosophy that her feet could take her away from any trouble she could ever face and Rocksteady hoped that was actually true.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 4:19 pm
Fatal Irony

Sized down to the size of a small fox as Aoi Sukai can't size down any more then that because the Flutter blood in his veins is small and so he can't size down as small as one with more of the flutter blood in their veins. But while this small he is snacking on some berries and hiding in a bush at the same time. Just in case something dark and evil comes then he is already well hidden.

Although the day was nice. He liked hiding sometimes. After all one can't be too safe even on nice days. This innocent and pure soul was a big believer in it is better to be safe then sorry. He can't lie nor hide anything. His face and eyes always show what he is thinking. So getting into trouble is something he avoids as well. Seeing it is better to be honest then lie only to hurt one.

Aoi still snacking as he hears hoof prints. Stopping his munching as he listens to the sounds around him. This was a light sound. Maybe a small mare. Or a flutter as they are small as well. Unsure he peeks out to see a blue colored mare. Only watching her for now as he wonders why she is alone? Most mares he meets at least travel with a familiar.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:31 pm
Kara Asumie

Her head was in the clouds, her mind wandering wistfully. Rocksteady wondered vaguely where that bird she was watching up ahead was going with that bit of building materials in its beak. Clearly it was building a nest or at least maintaining one. She wondered if it had babies, which of course reminded of her own babies - long since grown and on their own adventures.

So lost was she in her own thoughts that she didn't notice the path curving as she continued straight. She didn't notice either the fox-sized male hiding in the bushes as she crashed through, tripping over the solid form of the diminutive stallion and falling inelegantly to the forest floor.

"OOF!" she exclaimed as she shook her head and tried to get her legs back under her. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!"

She was absolutely positive her face was darkly blushing in embarrassment. She hastily righted herself and shook away the leaves and sticks in her hair, mortified at her lack of grace. Usually she was so in control of herself and she silently berated herself for not paying attention.

"You aren't hurt are you?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:21 pm
Fatal Irony

Aoi Sukai felt something trip over him as he blinks a few times as he looks over and sees the mare. "Are you ok?" He wonders a bit as he then heard her ask if he was hurt. Laughing it off as he shakes his head while resizing to his full size. "Oh no I am not hurt. Thank you though. And there is no need to be sorry. I was sized down enjoying a snack so I am semi at fault as well." He points out as he smiles watching her. "I am Aoi Sukai. Who might you be?" His voice is soft and calming.

His innocence beams from him along with his pureness. Someone like him can not tell a lie. Their body and face would give them away in a heart beat. Looking for a fallen branch as he finds one and bites into it and walks back over to her holding it out so that she could bite the side he is holding out to her. This way he could help her to her feet if nothing else. After all Aoi Sukai likes to be of help to others if he can.

Holding his stance with his hooves locked in the ground under him the best that he can so that when she takes a hold of the branch that they both do not fall down on top of one another.

[[note to self || post holds 235 words ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:45 am
Kara Asumie

She accepted the proffered branch, blushing slightly in embarrassment at blundering into the stallion. She felt incredibly foolish at her lack of awareness - it wasn't like her at all. She smiled sheepishly at the stallion saying, "It was really my fault for not watching where I was going, honestly. And my name is Rocksteady." She shook the dust from her coat after being helped to her hooves once more.

She studied this Aoi Sukai curiously, wondering what his story was. Everyone had a story, she's found. She certainly was no exception! "Do you live around here?" Her shyness and embarrassment seemed forgotten as she excitedly asked about him.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:32 pm
Fatal Irony

Listening to the mare. "Well it is nice to meet you Miss Rocksteady." He doesn't think her name fits her but he just smiles not saying a thing about it. "Oh no. I am a wanderer. My home lands are... Well I don't recall where my home lands are." He points out as he truly doesn't know about his home land all that much. Although that didn't bother him much at all. It wasn't like he wished for a home land. But more on the lines that he was in search for something to call his own. Maybe that is. For right now he is just living to live and nothing more.

He smiles as he is glad to see that Miss Rocksteady is ok and not hurt. "It is a nice day out. And don't worry about tripping over me." After all if he wasn't sized down then she would not have tripped over him and fallen on the ground. Stretching a bit as his legs are a bit sore from being tripped over as well as his back. So he stretches out his back as well in order to get the soreness to stop or at least so that it calms down. Because he hates being sore in any manner. It was always an annoying feeling to have.

[[note to self || post holds 220 words ]]  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff