Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:39 pm
User Image

Holly: *alone at the playground, sighing as she wishes for someone to come*

Primrose: -Bounds up to the playground, pausing in her tracks to stare curiously at Holly.- Hello!

Babby Rabbit: -ruffles her wings at everyone and smiles- Hi!

Sugar Petal: -Stops by the playground, only really here to see if she can find some interesting plants.-

Primrose: -Turns to face the new voice, smiling at the pegasus.- Oooooh, can you fly?

Babby Rabbit: Nope! But I've been practicing! I can flutter for a few seconds, but I'm not very good. I like your hair it's so curly! And look at hers! It's so long and oooooh, I didn't know phonies had super awesome fish tails!

Butter Beer: *had been running to get to the playground to work off some of his energy like his aunt had told him to, nearly pummeling into the fillies that had gathered* Are we having some sort of game here? Is that why everyone's out to play?

Sugar Petal: -Hears Butter Beer, suddenly realizing how many kids there were. Ohno. She wasn't prepared for this.- "I... wouldn't say we are..." -What do kids even play? She was the worst at being a child.-

Primrose: -Beams brightly at all the babbens, supremely happy by all the phonies out and about enjoying the wonderful weather.- But we should play a game! -Nods at Butter Beer.-

Babby Rabbit: OOH! OOH! We could play Bunny Round-Up! One person plays a bunny keeper and the rest of us are little bunnies the Keeper has to catch! It's like tag, but we all bounce around like little rabbits!
Speaking of- My name is Babby Rabbit! What are all of you called?

Butter Beer: *turns to regard Sugar Petal, shrugging a bit as he sat on his haunches* Well, it really looks like we have enough for a game of some sort. Or is this one of those creepy cult gatherings my cousin told me about? *eyes widen in curiosity, though he turned his attention to Primrose when she spoke* Yeah, see, we've got a good number for a game here... *squints when Babby Rabbit suggests such a cute little game, just trying to come up with an alternative so he wouldn't hurt her feelings by saying no.* Well, Babs, I'm Butter Beer. And I feel like we should play some sort of game like... Like... PRINCESS RESCUE. YEAH! So, one of us is the princess, okay? And one of us is the knight in shining armor... And then everyone else gets to be a dragon, a monster, or whatever we want in order to keep the princess in her castle! *beams when he thinks about being a dragon... or... Or the princess, for that matter*

Sugar Petal: -Taps her hooves together, staring at the ground. She wasn't sure she'd be good at any of these games, or if she even wanted to play. Well... maybe just this once. It was a bit lonely time to time when she saw her siblings play and she didn't hop in. Besides, her family had been pushing for her to try and make a friend or two. - "Sugar Petal is my name." -Flicks her gaze between the two who suggested games. Was this what kids played?-

Primrose: -Glanced excitedly between Rabbit and Butter Beer.- My name is Primrose and I love both of those games! -Oh sure she'd never played them before, but they sounded like oodles of fun.-

Babby Rabbit: -bounces in excitement and practically glows at Butter Beer- That's also a REALLY good idea! We can put it to a vote, maybe? Orrr play one and then play the other? Either way I'd like to play a dragon if we play the Princess game!

Butter Beer: Or... Or wait! Maybe we're all bunnies... but there's a princess bunny! And a knight bunny! AND DRAGON BUNNIES. And we have to hop around and do all that stuff! *felt like such a genius for being able to combine both games into one* Babs is a rabbit dragon, Prim can be the other dragon! I'll be the rabbit knight in shining armor, and Sug can be the princess bunny! ... If that's okay with everyone.

Sugar Petal: -You know, Sugar Petal might actually be smiling. Maybe. She wasn't about to admit it, and she rarely ever smiled to begin with. It felt a little nice to be included in a game, and perhaps she was a tad charmed to be the princess. A bunny princess. As strangely mature as she often came off, she was still a kid, and most kids loved bunnies.- "That could be fun... I'm not so good at games. I'll try my best." -Not so good translates to 'I've never really played a game before'.-

Primrose: -Thinks very seriously about the combined-game suggestion.- I'm not so sure I'd be a very good dragon, I can't kinda-fly like Rabbit. And I'd be a bad witch since I can't do magic.

Babby Rabbit: -Grins at Primrose and nudges her gently with a wing- It's okay! I promise I won't use my wings at all! Bunnies can't fly after all! Okay. -she looks at BB- How do we start?

Primrose: -Picks up her posture with a little more confidence, smiling at Rabbit.- You think I'll be an okay bunny-dragon?

Sugar Petal: -Clears her throat a tad, glancing at Primrose. While she really wanted to be the bunny princess, she wouldn't mind handing it over.- "We could trade roles, if you'd like?"

Butter Beer: Of course! You'll be great as a bunny dragon, Prim! ... Bunny dragons-- They uh... They hop instead of fly! *grins, not wanting the earth phony to feel left out at all* But yeah, to um, to start... Sug! You climb up to the tower on the playground and sit there! Prim and Babs, you guys stand at the bottom! We take turns saying our attacks out loud, and um... Oh! Your jobs are to block me from getting up to Sug. If I "die"--aka if you tag me--, Sug has the ability to resurrect me only once! And then if I die again, I lose. *had no idea if all the rules made sense, but oh well. He was down to play anyway.*

VerityHattress

Luafien

LOLLI qAq

shortcutt

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:04 am
"Can... can I still play?" A quiet voice asked the one who seemed to be the leader of this group, Holly slowly coming over all bashfully. She didn't know any of these babbens, but she wanted to get to know them, and what better way then a game? Sure Holly wasn't exactly the most equal out of them all, but she still wanted to be a part of it ", the game sounds fun. I'm Holly Mistletide."  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:17 am
Butter Beer blinked, hearing someone's timid voice, though he quickly realized it belonged to the merbabby that had been off by herself for the majority of their game conversation. Aiming his beaming grin at her, he nodded. "Ha! Of course you can play! I was wondering when you were gonna come over. No one can resist the fun of Princess Resc-- Er... Bunny... Princess Rescue? Plus Rabbit Dragons??? Yeah. Yeah, that game." He seemed satisfied with his word choice for now at least, glancing back at the rest of the group to wonder what kind of position Holly would want to play in.

"Well... You can be a rabbit dragon... Or, um. You might not be able to hop too well, so... Why don't you be the knight, instead? I can be a dragon and hop around, anyway." He nodded, wanting only to be considerate of the merphony's hover-device and its non-hopping limitations.

Taking his place near the ladder of the tower, he nodded at Sugar Petal, tilting his head toward the top of the plastic tower where she should take her place. "You ready, Princess Sug?"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:59 pm
Holly gave a nod, glad that one of them had heard her. He seemed to be the only male of the group. What could his name possibly be? ", Okay I'll be the knight. It probably will be easiest for me to do anyway. Who might all of you be?"  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:34 pm
"No thank you!," The pink filly shook her head at Sugar Petal. "I don't think I'll be a very good dragon, but you should still be the princess!" Truthfully the notion of being so ferocious was daunting, but the game sounded so fun.

The little green mer-filly grabbed at Primrose's attention, her whole body wheeling around to face her, "I'm Primrose!" She pointed a hoof out to the other pink babben, "And that's Babby Rabbit!"

VerityHattress

Yushika

LOLLI qAq

shortcutt

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:42 pm
Babby Rabbit beamed at Primrose. "You'll be so good at being a dragon! Just watch." There was no doubt in her head that they'd all be good at their roles. She liked to think the best of everyone around her, but something about Primrose made her a little bit more protective of the other filly's feelings.

Babby Rabbit smiled at Holly and winked at Butter Beer. "You can call me Babs, if ya want." She eyed Holly's tail and an idea hit her. "I've got a motor scooter! You can just sit on the seat and steer! The handles control the speed, and I promise it doesn't go very fast." She didn't go anywhere without the thing. It got her places much faster than her wings could and with much more style than when she hoofed it.

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:15 pm
"It is nice to meet all of you," Holly smiled at all of them, listening to Primrose and Babby Rabbit talk. After the mentioning of a scooter, Holly thought it over for a moment before replying ", I do not believe I will need the scooter for now, but it is a nice option. Besides, I promise to stay at all of your levels."

Just as promised, she lowered herself to their levels, smiling brightly at all of them ", See? I have started to get the hang of them finally."

(Can this group have a name like the Cutie Crusaders do once we play around with them more? I think it would be cute.)

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 am
Sugar Petal raised her hoof in greeting to Holly, keeping her eyes low as nerves flushed through her again. "I'm Sugar Petal."

Glancing over at Butter Beer and noticing their eyes trail to the plastic tower, she nodded, a tiny smile present before it died the second she realized she was smiling. Hurriedly, she scrambled to the tower and climb up, settling in her space. Reflectively, her hooves raised and she began to stroke her hair. Okay. This play thing was easy, right? All kids did it!

"I think I'm ready." Sugar Petal finally called in response to Butter Beer.

shortcutt

VerityHattress
That'd be super cute!

LOLLI qAq

Luafien

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:43 am
"And I'm Butter Beer. Nice t'meet'cha, Holly!" He nodded, winking back at Babby Rabbit when she introduced herself with the nickname he'd given her on the fly. BB loved giving nicknames, for sure.

Glancing up at Sugar Petal from the base of their tower, he shot her a gentle smile in hopes of calming her nerves. "You'll do fine, Sug. Just help out your knight with orders from up there to defeat us!" BB soothed, turning to face forward toward Holly once more, readying himself to block her path up the ladder. "You got this." He added, almost as an afterthought, but it was clear that it was directed at every single one of the other female phonies. They were his fast friends, and he wanted them to have fun.

When everyone had taken their positions, Butter Beer roared as best he could, shouting 'Go!' to start the game, ready to hop his little butt as fast as he could to block the even faster Holly from rising to the princess.

Yushika

VerityHattress
I'm down. Haha.

LOLLI qAq

Luafien

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:06 pm
So the boy gave all the other girls with him nicknames. That was sweet! Perhaps he could give her a different nickname besides Holly. That one was just too common. Whatever it could be, the game seemed to be beginning according to Butter Beer ", Alright, Knight in Shinning Hover gear hear I come!"

She began to make her way quickly around the playground equipment, staying true to her word and staying at level with everyone else. She had to get a good idea of what ways she could use to get up. There seemed to be five ways onto the top, but she was not going to count the slide because she knew that was dangerous. So there was three others trying to keep her from getting to the top, hmmm. Well at least she was faster than Butter Beer, but what about the other two?

(I thought it would be cute! Do we have any ideas off the fly that anyone thinks would work? If not, let the babbens decide smile Also, I am going to be gone tomorrow until Monday Night PST time. After that I am home free to reply.)
shortcutt

Yushika

LOLLI qAq

Luafien

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:13 pm
Primrose was very naturally a sort of bouncy filly, bounding around in bright spring grass all the time and so on, and was bolstered right up by the encouragement of the other babbens. All the same, she stuck near the tower, a little too nervous still to go charging at anyone like a great big dragon ought to, part-bunny or no. And Primrose out to know, because she's read all sorts of fairy-tale books about princesses and dragons.

Yes, sticking by the tower felt the best place to be, especially after Holly zoomed off like that. Primrose did not think herself very fast, and chasing the little green mer would likely be disastrous.

VerityHattress

Yushika

LOLLI qAq

shortcutt

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:53 pm
The game started in a blink of an eye and Babby Rabbit's smile threatened to take over her entire face. She'd been doing her best to keep her boundless (har har) energy in, but once Holly zoomed off the pegasus filly exploded in a near manic state of excitement.

Taking her cue from Butter Beer she puffed out her chest by taking a huge breath and letting out the most ferocious roar she could muster. Which, if she was being honest with herself, was not that ferocious at all.

She wanted desperately to just throw herself after the Knight In Shining Hover Gear and just chase her all over, but the hover craft Holly came with was fast. Faster then she'd expected. So she watched the mer carefully until she thought maybe Holly would make a move; her tail twitching in anticipation.

"Just you wait, Holly! I'm gonna get you!"

VerityHattress

Yushika

Luafien

shortcutt

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:56 pm
Sugar Petal couldn't help the snicker that followed. What? Seeing a bunch of kids hopping was hilarious! Maybe playing with other kids wasn't so bad. Especially when the other kids were hopping around like bunnies. Wait. Wasn't she supposed to be cheering for... someone? She had already forgotten if she was supposed to be rescued or supposed to be protected. Shoot. Um.... uh...

"Go... team!" Yeah. That was good enough. Besides, she was completely distracted by Babby Rabbit and Holly at the moment, almost on the edge of her ledge in anticipation.

shortcutt

VerityHattress

LOLLI qAq

Luafien

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:01 pm
Having gotten a good understanding of her surroundings, she began to realize that getting on would be harder than she thought. Sure there was four ways to get up besides the slide, but she was beginning to realize due to her hover device it would be hard for her to get up. Due to one of them being too treacherous for her to use due to her hover board, she began to realize she could only use three of the four possible ways up.

The Main Stairs, The Gradual Climbing Wall, and A Tunnel Leading Up.

She had to act fast before anyone realized this limitation of hers. Heading toward the closest entrance, she began to try and and start her way up the Main Stairs.

(I'm back!)
shortcutt

Yushika

LOLLI qAq

Luafien
Oh my your new babben unicorn is adorable!

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items