Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Want Some Rye? 'COURSE ya do... [Etzer/Uller] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 4:59 am
Etzer'destuin Threepwood was in his room.

Moping.

Like he had been for the last few months.

He hadn't gone to class.

He hadn't really dressed himself up, or really eaten.

He hadn't even contacted his brother, who was probably worried sick about him by now.

No, the blue demon kept staring at his dead phone, and then blearily at the wall, and then on the ceiling where he'd fallen back against the bed, reeking of alcohol and sadness, and quite possibly musty clothing.

"Uller." He murmured softly, lifting the bottle and attempting to drink from it lying down, only to succeed in spilling it on himself.

He sighed, set the bottle down and closed his eyes. He didn't care about the alcohol smell, or the fact that he reeked - by now he'd gotten used to it.

Maybe if he slept, he wouldn't dream of Uller.

This time.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:03 am
Coming back down the hall to Etzer's room was... weird. He hadn't been here in so long that it was like his time at the school was actually a dream and now here he was. Walking this hall. It was enough to send faint shivers down his spine. His white hair was braided down his back, swaying with his steps under his rear. It'd gotten long on his extended break.

The stag felt so bad for just splitting the way he did. It was necessary to save his own sanity. He had tried to talk to Etzer before he left to make sure the other knew his leaving wasn't because of him, but how Etzer was taking the nearly full two years he was gone... Uller didn't know.

Either way, he stood outside of the door and sucked in a breath before he shifted to knock on the door. With a soft rap of his knuckles, Etzer waited, taking in the scent of alcohol and looking curiously worried. Hopefully it wasn't coming from the other. That'd.... that'd be very bad if Etzer took to drinking. Uller would feel beyond guilty. Still, his ears pinned back against his head as he waited.

Kanth

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:45 am
Was that a knock at the door? Etzer squinted at the ceiling, trying to decide if he'd really heard a knock, or if it was just his imagination again.

He thought for a moment. Well, it couldn't hurt if he talked to himself. It was talking back that was the problem.

"C'me iiiin." The blue demon drawled, drawing a finger up his neck and licking the alcohol off of it, pursing his lips. He was definitely a sight. "Door's open."

He quite didn't know if he was asleep or awake, but between the two was kind of nice. Kind of like meditating, but not.

Heh. There was a book about that...

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:47 am
Well that was.. problematic. His ears twitched a little before he finally opened the door and stepped into the room.

Only to have that alcohol hit his nose immediately and he cringed hard. Then he saw Etzer, soaked, on the bed and just put his hands on his hips and frowned. "Etzer.." He took a breath and shuffled over to him. He settled on the edge of the bed and just stared.

"...Hi."

Kanth

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:51 am
"Hey, I must be asleep again. Hi Uller." He smiled wide, closing his eyes for a moment, just a moment - and then opening them again, holding out the bottle towards the other.

"Want some 'rye?" He chuckled to himself. "That's a joke. Dreams can't drink." He paused. "Well, yes they can, but it's not really drinking, or eating, or anything else of the sort..."

Etzer drew in a deep sigh, and let it out.

"But you can feel. Right here." He put a hand over his chest. "I miss you. It hurts every time I see you, because it just reminds me how much I fell in love with you. I was an idiot and I don't even know what I did. I must have been really terrible."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:55 am
That hit him straight in the heart. Uller's hand came out and gripped Etzer's own and thumbed the back of it slowly. Damn it, now he felt like a complete a*****e. His expression crumpled a bit and he ended up just laying down next to the demon and wrapped an arm around the blue male before tugging him closer.

"You're kind of an idiot."

It was whispered affectionately but he was straining to keep the tears in his eyes and not let them down his face.

"I'm back. I'm here. Really..." To prove it he tipped back the other's head, ignored the stench on him, and leaned in and kissed him slowly, swallowing thickly as he did.

Kanth

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:10 am
"Kind of doesn't even cover the half of it..." Etzer muttered softly, nuzzling into him. "Though I'm pretty drunk right now. I'll probably be drunk for most of this dream. Maybe I should shower, but that requires effort. It also requires effort to get up." He started to laugh.

"I'm just terrible all around." Etzer squeezed Uller's hand back, heaving a sigh as he returned the kiss twice. "At least I can be kind of happy in my dreams, right?"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:14 am
Jack damn it, Etzer. He sighed and just nosed into the other's forehead before sitting up straight. Uller stood up before literally scooping the demon boy up in his arms in a bridal style and then snorted. "You stink. You stink so much that it's an affront on my senses and I'm sure everyone else's."

With that said, he wandered out of Etzer's room and snorted. He was heading straight for Etzer's bathroom. Stupid elite assholes with their stupid a*****e bathrooms attached to their too large rooms. Demons sucked. ....Except this one. Even then he sucked sometimes, and not always in a way Uller liked.

"I can't believe you. You're all about how you look and now you're reduced to a drunken.... Ugh."

Kanth

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:19 am
"Oh! Oh! We can go swimming!" Etzer trilled as he mimed - very poorly - how he could swim with his arms. Really well. Like this, see?

And then he was laughing. "I like to swimmmm. But not with the fishies." He chuckled, and snickered, unable to stop the che che che of his laughter as he tried to keep his lips pressed together.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:22 am
He was in love with a dork. The urge to drop Etzer on his a** when he started 'swimming' was strong. So strong. It'd be so easy...

Damn his determination to prove to Etzer he was actually there.

Uller rolled his eyes before dumping the other into the tub and literally turning on the shower to cold. Etzer was still dressed from however Uller found him, and the monster could care less. Etzer seemed to not care, so why should he?

"Sober yet?"

Kanth

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:26 am
Etzer stopped as the cold water poured on him, his chatter stopping to a halt. He was dressed in a tank top and shorts, so the cold water affected him a bit faster than if he'd been wearing his normal layers. Or rather, unlayers.

"... yes. No. Kind of." He stared at the bottom of the tub. "Still drunk but at least awake now." His gaze slid to Uller, and he looked almost broken.

"I feel like you broke my heart, Uller. Why did you come back when you left the way you did?"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:30 am
Well at least the other knew he was real. Turning the water to warm, he shifted to pull the tank off his boilfriend and just let his gaze drift away.

"...I missed you." He didn't like being in the school, but he loved Etzer. "....I came back for you."

It was the honest, naked truth. The white haired man just shifted to undo Etzer's hair now, focusing on getting the man showered, smelling good, and avoiding much more talk about the way he left. It was mean, wrong, and he regretted it, but he had to. There was no other way for him to leave. It was basically a mental breakdown for Uller. Away from home with only one friend, his boilfriend, and even then the school was unbearably... too busy.

Kanth

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:33 am
"Are you going to stay for me?" Etzer tilted his head forward as he let Uller undo his mussed up hair, reaching forward to turn the water to warm. As the water flowed from cold to warm, the blue demon began to relax.

There was so much more to learn here, still, and he still had duties to fulfill for his father, but for the most part... he'd stopped caring.

He should have cared, but he didn't. Not one bit, not since Uller had left.

"I don't want you to leave again. I wouldn't be able to handle it if you did..."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:37 am
Tug on all his heartstrings, why don't you? Etzer sighed slowly and nodded, working his fingers through that mass of black hair and then thumbed over one of his ears.

"....For you? Yeah." He let his lips tilt upward a little. He had a feeling this would get messy sometime soon, the relationship. For all he knew Etzer was still going to be hurt and mad at him for leaving for nearly two years. The monster focused on on the other's hair, dampening it, feeling the greasy hair soften gradually before he gave a noise. "I'll stay for you. ...I'm sorry."

Kanth

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:14 am
"... thanks." If he meant it. Etzer slumped, wanting to give Uller the benefit of the doubt. If he ended up leaving again... the blue demon would just have to move on. No ifs ands or butts about it.

"... you could climb in with me, you know." He attempted to crack a joke, but he didn't smile. "Of course, you'd probably end up with this awful stench if you did that..."

Saint Sergio

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces