Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Morrison's Candy Improrium! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:01 pm
Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

"Yer kind doesn't need to be reproducing green skin." Flannery grumbled. noting the type of candies the goblin was eating. Just the same type she was needing for the clan back at Vigh Garohm. "Yer got anymore of those?. I'm gonna need to ask to send some in a caravan back to me clans stronghold." She replied withdrawing her own coin purse from a pocket. she needed to make sure that that vile thing got nowhere near her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:19 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

"Me do if ye kind kep using as punching sacks." Mis counters, sticking her tongue out at the dwarf before popping one of the pregnancy candies into her toothy maw of a mouth.

If me sits right here and grow big enough, me reach more of these yum yums. Mis thought to herself as the powerful pregnancy magic rippled through her small frame.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:39 pm
PrincessLeafra

(lol actually our character introduced each other on the first page. xD :3)

Simon smiled and took her by the hand. Giving her nose a soft poke he smiled warmly. "It'll be ok. I would feel horrible leaving a pregnant Elf on the streets. Especially when I sort of caused it with my candies." he blushed a little "I'm Simon! Oh and don't worry about my grandfather Morrison. He's a little gruff but he gave me the shop! An extra helping hand or two would be welcome." Simon smiled as they made their way back to the shop.

Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

(you two are so adorable sometimes lol)

Myr stared at them both taking the coins from the cute goblin woman and handing one of the pregnancy boxes to the Dwarf. What was he in here for again? The large Human stood there baffled a moment as he walked up to the counter.

Morrison looked up from the back and stood up. "What can I do for ye?" he asked gruffly looking at the traveling pikeman.

"Oh? I'm just paying for the lovely Goblin and Dwarf over there." he replied putting the coin on the table. The old man nodded then returned to what he was doing seeming not to care about the shenanigans happening.

Myr returned to them both. Not noticing the odd creaking sound until he looked down at the Goblin. Strange did she look...fatter? No her tummy was...swelling?!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:40 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Yes! Yes! Grow me little ones! Mis thought as she loosened the strip of leather she used as a belt. While still a small belly on a small frame, it was clear the female goblin was swelling outwards in multiple directions.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:44 am
Elizabeth smiled weakly as she was lead back into the store by Simon. She was kind of hungry and she really did not know when she last ate a good meal, other than the candies, though she was now eating for four and not just herself any more. She placed a hand on her swollen abdomen she had noticed the goblin had to remove her belt because her tummy was getting big as well. What were in those chocolates? She shrugged and blushed when her tummy growled.

Stardust Drifter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:42 pm
Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

Flan watched in horror as the goblin 's midsection swelled out. The green skinned humanoid had managed to get her grubby mitts on the candy and now she would probably spawn her goblings (I'm officially calling young goblin children goblings from now on) here and the owner would be overwhelmed by the sheer number of them.

"Now this is why ye don't give goblins things like this." Flannery stomped her boot down on the solid floorboards. Now the female dwarf glanced at the container the owner was holding. Looking up into his kind eyes she continued. "Well now human, now that I've seen what these sweets of yours can do, I was wonder'n if I'd be able to ask you two things, 1, can I try and two can I make an order to send up to mah clan's hold?"

(Its hard attempting to type in a scottish accent at times."  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:40 pm
PrincessLeafra

Fallen Akari-chan

Viper 9000

Simon blinked stumbling onto the scene. A cute goblin was now experiencing pregnancy as well. Though his grandfather hadn't seemed to care. He probably got his money and went back to work. Looking over towards the Human and Dwarf he figured they were probably the Goblin's companions. Overhearing the Dwarven woman's request he smiled.

"Don't worry I shall get a shipment to your colony. Though it will take some time, I have heard about your people, don't worry we'll make sure you can repopulate again." he replied with a kind smile and a nod. Grabbing some paper he jot down the order and placed it upon a spinning rack. As for the request he gave Myre a wink handing him some of the finer candies. "You do the honors. I'm sure your companion would want you to do it." he smiled handing the blushing and confused wanderer a couple of the candies. "We've also got candies that will make you both taller if you'd like. Human size." he mused to the girls.

Though whomever heard of a human sized dwarf or goblin? "Of course if you both fancy this gentleman here we've got candies that shrink too." Turning to look at Elizabeth it seemed she had finished growing herself. A blush feel upon his face as he took her by the hand and laced her fingers together. Nodding with respect he left the wanderer, Dwarf, and slow swelling Goblin and led the pregnant elf into the kitchen in the back.

Alone he placed a hand gently on her belly and smiled. "We don't have much but is there anything you all would like to eat?" Simon asked feeling her soft and firm stomach. "The candies fuel a magical desire, maybe you wanted more than one?" He asked blushing a little.

===================================================
Myr gave a shrug to the Dwarf. "Oh come on, I don't think Mis is that terrible." he replied knowing how well both of their races were enemies. When the proprietor walked in he mistook all three of them as a group. Handing him a small handful of elegant chocolates he blinked looking down at the beautiful Dwarven Lass. This was so odd. Yet he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Most had heard the news of her race. Dwarves were a race that was on the brink of dying out.

It was the same for the goblins too. Both races usually caused this by the small wars that broke out between the races. Giving a shrug Myr bent down and plopped the pregnancy, mulitple inducing, candies into Flannery's mits. "Might as well join your friend there eh?" he mused looking over at the Goblin.

Sitting on the ground near them the wanderer was silent for a moment. He didn't know what was odder, the skinny Goblin lass now growing larger everywhere slowly or the fact that the Dwarf would probably join her. Hopefully they hadn't caught wind of the other candies the clerk mentioned still there was something interesting about them that he liked. Though they all had just met.

Myr's eyes shifted over to Mis. Her race was often misunderstood. By now it looked like she was attached to a green globe. Her outfit looked like it was slowly becoming tight. "You holding up alright Mis? I don't think you should eat anymore of those..unless you want to explode." he spoke with concern.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:19 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

(Tell me about it, I keep trying to type in broken English and its driving my brain nuts xD)

"Me got gert gobo fortitude, nether be needs." Mis said boastfully before popping another of the pregnancy candies in her mouth. As the magical treat slowly took effect a quick popping/tearing noise broke the silence as the female's goblins poorly crafted clothing began falling apart.

Truth be told, the fact that the old leather had managed to hold together with just dried tendons and stolen twine was amazing. Her shirt had long ago given up covering her belly and had retreated north in an effort to contain her breasts while her growing love handles burst the sides. Her patchwork pants fared little better as the seams along her hips and thighs were pushed to their limits with only a few casualties. With a pregnant belly now approaching the size of a small barrel, the female goblin squealed with joy. "Yes! Bigger!"

Much to her annoyance, Mis had dropped the case of candy during her growth and could no longer bend over to pick it up. Cursing in her native language, Mis chased the container but her belly continued to keep it out of reach. Now exhausted and very pregnant, the goblin fell to her butt (which had also experianced its fair share of growth). "Fine... me no win..." She muttered, gently rubbing a small clawed hand across her massive swell of belly.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 am
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

"H-Hey I don't think you should be eating another one of those---" Too late! His warning was cut short when he heard a snap. The first candy had given her a bump sizable enough for her race, yet when Mis popped the other into her mouth he watched in slight horror at how much she was now swelling out. For a Goblin she was becoming more curvy, as her body began to swell revealing bits and pieces of green skin.

Myr just shook his head, she seemed to be enjoying the sensation and took the chance to scoop up the rest of the candy himself after she dropped it, and comically chased it. When it seemed she finally stopped growing he sighed a bit. Still he couldn't help but feel a little responsible, it looked like she was honestly carrying a small human child within her instead of Goblins.

Not thinking he handed the box to the Dwarf and softly began to rub the Goblin's belly a little. "You need to slow down a bit, I doubt your womb could hold anymore." he spoke softly with a smile. Why was he suddenly so attracted by this? Myr blushed a little and glanced away. Removing his hands.

"I apologize for just randomly touching. Yet how are you feeling?" he asked Mis with concern.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:35 am
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

"Me good good." Mis declared proudly as she stared in awe at the mass of flesh at jutted from her body. Me be stealing box of those before leaving... the goblin female told herself.

"Rubb der again, me itch bad." Despite her crazy growth, the female goblin only sported a couple stretch marks near her hips and even then, thanks to the color of her skin they were almost invisible.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:21 am
"I don't know if I can fit any more in. It feels like there are three in there to begin with." Elizabeth looked down she really was not sure what she wanted she was craving something sour and something green like a vegetable. "Do you have anything sour and some form of green vegetable?" She was not sure why she preferred vegetables over fruit at this point it may have something to do more with her being an elf or it could have been the pregnancy, either way that was what she was craving. She smiled and placed and hand over Simons. "Thank you for taking me in though I don't think I deserve such things."

Startdust Drifter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:39 am
Viper 9000

Stardust Drifter

Flannery grinned as the pregnancy candy was placed in her hands. The goblin before her appeared to be carrying a keg on herself and the dwarf frowned. Goblins could overwhelm a human village in only a short matter of months just from how fast they could reproduce. While not as slow as elven pregnancies dwarves only were fertile a few times a year. Her mother had said that it was a curse for being a long lived race. The dwarf took one from out of the box and eagerly popped it into her mouth sucking on the flavour.

Within just a few short minutes the dwarf could feel a tingling in her lower half just before the gentle pressure caused a small bump to show under the canvas shirt she wore.

"The human's sweet does work." Flan grinned before taking another one. If she were going to become a broodmother for the clan, she was going to enjoy this... She ended up by taking a handful and popping them into her mouth.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:01 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

Mis watched the female dwarf with interest. Sure their races were mortal enemies, but most of that was directed at the males of the species. Female dwarves in the public eye were probably as rare as four foot tall goblin (which she hoped to give birth to a couple of).

The female goblin's large yellow eyes only grew bigger as the Flan grabbed a handful of the candy and stuffed them in her mouth all at once. Mis had eaten only two and look how big she was. That female had just stuffed at least... Mis paused to count on her hands... at least five of em!  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:08 am
PrincessLeafra

Fallen Akari-chan

Viper 9000

Myr bent down and began to rub his hands all around Mis's green orb of a tummy. Feel the warm, yet soft, firmness he smiled. He knew all about Goblins but felt like Mis was one of the better ones, or well the Human hoped. He too glanced over and watched Flannery pop one of the candies in her mouth! Soon she sported a cute little belly too.

"Wait! I don't think you should eat that--" it was too late his eyes widened as he watched the Dwarf gobble down four more candies! He blushed in anticipation awaiting the sexy transformation the short Dwarven woman was going to partake in.

Wait...why was he enjoying this? Looking away from Flannery he turned to stare at the pregnant goblin. He felt the life kick at him, the soon to be hoard that would probably terrorize villages. He had made a mistake giving the candies to her, possibly even the Dwarf! Yet, he couldn't help but love seeing them bloom with pregnancy. Reaching into the box of candies he pulled four out and handed them to Mis. "Might as well try to outdo her right?" he winked.

"I'm curious, what does a Goblin and Dwarf want with being pregnant?" he asked turning to notice Flannery's belly was now slowly playing peek-a-boo. Placing a hand on the Dwarf's belly he blushed feeling his fingers slowly spreading apart. Her chest and hips seemed to be expanding as well.

Both of them would need a hand once the box was empty. He figured it that much. Both of them probably sporting large tummies after their excursion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon nodded and began to explore the cupboards for her request. "Oh it's not a problem at all." he replied beginning to chop up some of the sour green veggies she wanted. Setting the plate in her lap he smiled. Cupping her chubbier cheek he smiled. "Oh please don't say that! I'm more happy to. We were going to look for some help anyway. Plus, I couldn't just leave you out there pregnant and alone." he blushed a little shyly.

"I can help father them if you'd like. Don't worry Elizabeth I'm here for you." he cooed happily grabbing one of the veggies and munching on it only to make a silly sour face.

"My goodness that's bitter!" he gagged blushing with embarrassment.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:04 pm
Elizabeth smiled and laughed a little bit at Simons funny face when he ate one of the sour greens that he had given her. She took a bite and looked at him. "I really don't know what you are talking about I think they are pretty good. She took another piece and popped into her mouth and chewed. She blushed when Simon offered to father the children. She really did not think she deserved this but maybe this was a gift to start a new life especially since her family was gone. "I would like that a lot....but don't you think it would be better if we you know." She blushed a deeper red. "....get married.....I mean if you just want to be a father figure than it's fine too. Never mind it's a stupid idea." She ate another sour green veggie. She looked down at the plate.

Startdust Drifter

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces