Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Morrison's Candy Improrium! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:10 pm
Within a bustling medieval town sits a quaint candy shop. Owned by a kindly old candy maker, and alchemist, it's a hit with any traveler with a sweet tooth. Though his apprentice, Claude, sometimes messes up with the candies and adds magical properties to them.

From pregnancy to transformation, it's a surprise with every bite. Because of this the candy shop seems to draw in patrons who are curious about this sort of sweet treat. So come on in and have something sweet! You'll never know what will happen.

No profiles just walk in. :3 You can be any fantasy race you want to be or change into any fantasy race you want to be. The candies cause pregnancy and/or transformations so just choose something and go for it. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:31 pm
(I will join)

Elizabeth had been wondering what was going on in the candy shop. The smell of chocolate is what lured her inside she peered through the glass at all the candy. The ones that looked good was the triplet chocolate and elven sweet stars. The Elven sweet stars were in the shape of stars they looked like they were gummies. She was quite shy so she looked at the candies without asking for help. She looked at the money she had and realized she only had enough for the triplet chocolate but she really wanted the elven sweet stars as well.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:41 am
PrincessLeafra

The sound of a bell caused Simon to stop sweeping. His wizardly grandfather, Morison was too busy in the back using his magic and alchemy to notice the customers.

Stepping out behind the counter he noticed a beautiful woman staring at the triplet chocolate. "Hello may I help you miss?" he asked happily curious as to why she decided to come to the shop today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:50 pm
"I um was interested in the triplet chocolate and the eleven sweet stars but I can only afford the triplet chocolate." She looked down at the coins she had and then put it on the counter. The 19 year old had lost her parents at a really young age and she had no family on either side left. She sold flowers not far from the chocolate shop this was the first time she had gone in. She had not had a successful day selling flowers what she had made that day was what she was going to spend on the chocolate.

Stardust Drifter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:44 am
PrincessLeafra

Simon listened placing a hand on his chin pondering. No wonder this girl looked familiar she was the beautiful flower girl from across the way. So she didn't have enough money to get the sweets she wanted?

Turning to look at her Simon blushed a little, she was pretty cute. "W-Well tell you what, the candy you want is on the house today." he smiled knowing his grandfather wouldn't be happy.

Yet something in his heart told him to have the flower girl keep her small bit of money. "They only catch is that you'll have to eat it here. That won't be a problem will it?" he asked her grabbing a bag and pulling out a couple pieces of the candy each. Simon's request was more of a precaution really, the flower girl had no clue what this chocolate did.

Handing her the bag he stared into her eyes a moment and smiled softy. "I'm Simon by the way, what's your name?" He asked a bit shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 am
" Elizabeth." Elizabeth smiled as Simon as he gave her the bag of candy free of charge. "Thank you." She pulled out one of the elven sweet stars and popped one into her mouth. It was really sweet and melted in her mouth. She popped one more in and swallowed. She then pulled out the triplet chocolate and popped into her mouth. She started to chew. She closed her eyes as she savored the sweet sensation that was in her mouth. She once again swallowed. "They were really good." She began to feel weird almost like she was feeling faint. The room started to spin and soon everything went black as she crumpled to the floor. Her abdomen started to swell and she looked like she she grew a couple of more inches and her ears became pointy.

Stardust Drifter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:56 am
PrincessLeafra

Simon gasped quickly helping the unconscious elven woman. Her tummy would take a little slower to swell thanks to her becoming an elf. Moving her to a nearby couch he lay the poor girl down so her belly, and body, could swell and that she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

He placed a few fingers to her wrist as he held her hand, feeling a plus. Letting out a sigh of relief he fetched a damp cloth and placed it upon her forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:56 pm
(I will join. I hope the character being male is no problem if it is tell me and I can change it.)

Kylar walked in to the sweet shop not really knowing what the candies did and frankly not really caring. He had always had a small bit of a sweet tooth, but with he was never able to get any when he could.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 pm
(A commonly recycled RP theme but I always did like the randomness of these settings. ^^)

Hooded and cloaked, Mis abandoned the shadows of the alley nearby and made a dash for the front door of the candy store. Reaching the door handle was tricky but somehow the female goblin managed. Noting what appeared to be an elven woman on the floor with who she assumed to be the shop keep Mis ducked behind some shelves and began browsing around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:19 pm
Abby Kitsune

(OOC: I'm not totally into the Mpreg thing, most of my rps really don't include that. I don't hate people who do like it, but it's not for me. Your character could be female disguised as a male? If you wanted.)

Viper9000

The candy shop had been a lively one today. As he heard the bell ring he noticed a man enter then a short hooded creature enter afterwards. Both of them seemed curious and the elf seemed to be mesmerized by her pregnant tummy. So he decided to help his guests.

"Hello is there something you're looking for?" he asked the male first. He figured the shorter cloaked person would approach him when the time came.

Mis would find herself surrounded by decadent candies of all shapes and sizes. Most of them were normal, but there were a few that had a small P symbol next to them. One of the P's was blue on some jars, while another was pink. In truth one made you pregnant with boys while the other girls. Combining them would give you both or more.

Though to the untrained eye the candies looked just as tasty as the others. One bite and the effects would happen immediately. The candies also coated the womb so it could stretch without breaking. Just in case someone wanted to be filled with a lot of children. He rarely got couples that wanted to experience litters but the option was always there. The candies were also good so you couldn't eat one.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:40 pm
Stardust Drifter

Abby Kitsune

(Mpreg is pretty hit n miss in guild, I know we had somebody else... Name started with an M, avi was always dressed as a snake/naga person. I personally don't care for it so I never gave it much thought, but should I make an Mpreg subforum?)

Due to her short height, Mis focused on the shelves that remained at her eye level for fear that somebody taller might cast an eye in her direction and see into the depths of her hood. Her race tended to have poor relationships with other humanoids.

With big yellow eyes, Mis scanned the sweets until she came to a section jawbreakers the size of her fist (palm sized for normal human sized) with a P symbol near them. Would make a nice mace... she thought, testing the weight by tossing one from hand to hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:07 pm
Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

Abby Kitsune

(what the heck I'll join this one myself if anyone doesn't mind)

The woman known as Flannery Whitehorn pushed the door of the candy shop open with a gentle push from her leather palmed gloves. She didn't know what drew her here but her sensitive nose had smelled something sweet and to the dwarf and she found it worth a look. Though now she wished that the shelves were a bit shorter for her to take an easier look.

Her heavy boots thumping lightly on the floor as she took a look around, Flannery had found some simple looking cakes and this were the think tickling her fancy.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:50 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

(A female dwarf is rare, welcome to the fun Fallen ^.^ )

Flinching slightly as her large ears picked up the shop's bell with resounding clarity, Mis glanced towards the door. And immediately wished she hadn't. Stomping through the door came a dwarf, and dwarves more then any other race hated her kind's guts.

Muttering some curses to herself in goblin, Mis hid her arms within her cloak and tried to make herself disappear among the shelves, hoping the dwarf would pass her by without incident.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:56 pm
Viper9000

(neither are goblins in that matter, I'd love to play a hobgoblin at one stage myself)
From the corner of her vision, Flannery could see a cloaked figure take a quick glance at her but the dwarf did nothing. The short person must just be a bit skittish Flan had thought but she didn't think much of it. Taking a few more steps in she looked a shelf before her eyebrows fell.

"Ah com'on why do humans make these things so tall we can't reach" The dwarf muttered out loud.  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:43 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

(True, but goblin was the first monster race that came to my mind after reading this thread. =P)

"Tell me about it." Mis muttered, hearing the dwarf's outrage. Eyeballing a box of sweets about a foot higher then she could reach, the goblin pondered on how to get it. Sure she could climb but that might knock stuff over and bring unwanted attention in her direction.  
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff