Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:09 pm
nessiaing

Oh my goodness, Rei is so handsome! I've been trying to find a fling for Sea for ages, would you be interested?

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:08 pm
Dame NightFury
nessiaing

I offer up Tanhipom for some rp with Tsun as she is also a member of the Na'vi Pride. ???

I would love some more rp for Tsun! I'm admittedly a little slow on guild rp lately but I would love more rp for Tsun.

SilverLutz
nessiaing

Oh my goodness, Rei is so handsome! I've been trying to find a fling for Sea for ages, would you be interested?

User Image

Yes please!!!! Fair warning though he has no rps right now but I can work hard to get him some... how many does she have?  

nessiaing

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:21 pm
nessiaing
Dame NightFury
nessiaing

I offer up Tanhipom for some rp with Tsun as she is also a member of the Na'vi Pride. ???

I would love some more rp for Tsun! I'm admittedly a little slow on guild rp lately but I would love more rp for Tsun.

YAY! Navi RP! xd I'm slow at the moment as well as I'm back from a year long hiatus, so I understand *nods* would you like me to start or would you like to do the honors?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:32 pm
Dame NightFury
nessiaing
Dame NightFury
nessiaing

YAY! Navi RP! xd I'm slow at the moment as well as I'm back from a year long hiatus, so I understand *nods* would you like me to start or would you like to do the honors?

If you could that would be amazing!!  

nessiaing

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 pm
nessiaing

She's got 5 right now so she's ready to go. I don't mind waiting while you get RPs for Rei biggrin Want me to start something for them to kick things off?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:45 pm
I know we talked recently but I just wanted to make sure- you want to do these still, yes?

Lorne x Tabt - Mates
Gard x Midori - Fling=
Okonoko x Suchi - Fling  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:50 pm
SilverLutz
nessiaing

She's got 5 right now so she's ready to go. I don't mind waiting while you get RPs for Rei biggrin Want me to start something for them to kick things off?

If you could start it off that would be amazing and I would love you forever!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:07 pm
nessiaing
SilverLutz
nessiaing

If you could start it off that would be amazing and I would love you forever!

Will do! I'll tag you in the thread once I make it.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm
nessiaing
Dame NightFury
nessiaing
Dame NightFury
nessiaing

If you could that would be amazing!!

Here!!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 am
Cajanic
I know we talked recently but I just wanted to make sure- you want to do these still, yes?

Lorne x Tabt - Mates
Gard x Midori - Fling=
Okonoko x Suchi - Fling

Totally missed this but just incase you were still wondering yes I am interested and want to do them all  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 am
Would Giz be interested in taking a shy young male into his harem? I'm trying to find plots and stuff for poor Sasha.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:28 am
Tanakako
Would Giz be interested in taking a shy young male into his harem? I'm trying to find plots and stuff for poor Sasha.
User Image

He usually only has interest in rogues for his harem to help dilute the blood lines a bit. BUT I am totally open to a plot with Sasha and having him join. My brain is still kind of waking up so I can't think of the plot off the top of my head, but I am sure we can come up with something! !  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:33 am
Maybe they can rp and see if they click? If not Sasha can keep looking. X3 Im not in a big rush yet to match him up, just throwing him out when I see someone who may work.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 am
Tanakako
Maybe they can rp and see if they click? If not Sasha can keep looking. X3 Im not in a big rush yet to match him up, just throwing him out when I see someone who may work.

Sounds good to me! Im always open to rp.  

nessiaing

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces