Submit

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:21 pm
ghoullia

This is a private roleplay between me and my b*****d friend Julia. No posting but you are more than welcome to stalk us. I promise we will keep you very entertained. Anyway!!!! I felt like doing the main locations so you would know what they looked like.

Plot: Screwed up individual meets an even more screwed individual.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to "The Tilted Kilt, where we're just a bit tilted"

my character's home

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:40 pm
bannalover53
sup b***h hope this is good enough for you

A sociopath is a person who doesn't have guilt or remorse or a sense of conscience. There is literally no conscience. Their minds are such that the sociopath is free to run amuck in the world, doing what they like without feeling bad or upset. They don't lie awake at night, wishing they could take back a nasty remark. If they say something awful, they are not going to feel sorry for it.

Do not. Do not. Do not make nice with a sociopath.

People with this disorder appear to be charming at times, and make relationships, but to them - these are relationships in name only. They are ended whenever necessary or when it suits them, and the relationships are without depth or meaning, including marriages. They seem to have an innate ability to find the weakness in people and are ready to use these weaknesses to their own ends through manipulation or intimidation, and gain pleasure from doing so. They are quick to anger, but just as quick to let it go, without holding grudges. No matter what emotion they state they have, it has no bearing on their future actions or attitudes.

Derek Johnson is a sociopath.

Clad in a grease stained undershirt and a pair of dark trousers, Derek checked the time on his wrist watch and was glad to see that his shift ended in just three minutes. He had picked up a job as a mechanic a few days ago, as his last job didn't work out so well. The male reached up to grasp the trunk of the vehicle that he was currently working on and slammed it shut, tossing the dirty rag aside. After collecting his things and closing up the shop, Derek made his way out to the parking lot and climbed into his old pick-up truck.

His thumb tapped rhythmically against the steering wheel as he mentally debated where he go next. He was currently driving steadily down a dimly lit street, clear blue eyes scanning his surroundings until a small restaurant came into view. "Tilted Kilt," he murmured to himself, turning on his signal to make a lefthand turn into the parking lot. After a long day at work, he figured he deserved a beer or two. Sticking his keys into the interior pocket of his leather jacket, Derek jogged lightly towards the pub and swung the door open, a small ringing sound dinging as he entered. As anticipated it was large and noisy inside. A live band played in the back and the pleasant smell of cigarettes and booze wafted through the air. He received a few head turns as he walked through the crowded pub towards the bar area, probably since he was a newcomer, and then sat down in one of the end stools.

One of the waitresses who was currently cleaning a shot glass soon approached him. Her hip-length red hair was slightly curled and her lips were coated in ruby red lipstick. She wore a pair of shorts that were hiked up slightly on her long legs and a showy flannel top that was tied together between her breasts. "Haven't seen you 'round here before." She flashed a suggestive smirk, Derek shifting in his seat slightly while trying his best not to gawk. "Yeah, I just moved here not too long ago. Can I get a Heineken?" he asked, momentarily turning his head to glance around the room when she walked off to fetch him his drink of choice. It was out of habit. Ever since he had 'moved', he had been forced to be constantly on the lookout. Constantly wary of his surroundings.

The waitress returned after a few seconds with an opened bottle of booze and set in in front of him, and looked as though she was about to carry on their conversation until a man down the counter called her over. Derek just smiled with a nod and wrapped his hand around the base of the bottle, lifting it up to his lips for a guzzle.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:46 pm
ghoullia

Ȼℓɑůđїα Ʌѣѣα†αη†ůσησ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Claudia sat in the back room, the little white bottle in her hands. Turning it over she looked at her name typed on the sticker plastered on the front. The word Klonopin typed in dark black words. Sighing heavily, she opened the bottle and dropped a pill in her hand before popping it in her mouth and taking a swig from her water bottle. Running a hand through her hair, she bit her lip as she looked down at the remains of her dinner before pushing her chair back and standing up. Throwing her trash away she looked at herself in the full length mirror before walking out the break room and onto the noisy floor filled with warm bodies.

PTSD, anxiety, depression, insomnia, bipolar disorder, so many things wrong with such a young person. These things, Claudia didn't let get to her though. Claudia always tried to keep upbeat and look on the bright side. That was her favorite thing about working at Tilted Kilt. Everyone here kept her happy. Flashing a gorgeous smile, Claudia approached a table and took their drink orders before going to the back to get them. Running a hand through her thick hair, Claudia grabbed a tray before getting the wings for one of her tables and walking back out to the bar seeing her coworker Mindy. God she hated Mindy. Mind hated her. Everything about Mindy was just wrong. From that fire red hair to that fake a** laugh. Mindy was the only snobby b***h that worked here. Putting on a smile, Claudia walked to the bar seeing one of the male customers sitting alone. He looked a little greasy as if he was a mechanic, well one could only assume.

"Hey there hope you're having a great night." Claudia said loud enough for him to hear, smiling brightly as she fixed four large glasses of beer. and setting them on the tray with the wings. Raising it high with one hand, She walked from behind the bar and around to the isle making her way to her table just to feel her feet give from under her. Slipping backwards, Claudia landed on her back the four glasses crashing hard beside her and the wings landing on her bare abdomen. "Oh ******** I'm so sorry." I drunken man slurred as he stumbled out the booth as Claudia sat up on the floor. "Here let me help yo-" His words cut off as he fell out of the booth and straight into Claudia's exposed cleavage.

"Goodnight mommy." The man murmured before snuggling his face in her chest. Claudia looked disgusted as she pushed the man off her, his friends laughing at his idiocy, however, Claudia did not seem amused. "Yeah it's time for you guys to go." She said as she began to stand.

ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴏɴʟʏ ɪ sʜᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘ
ᴀs ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜsᴛ;
ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:54 pm
bannalover53

He found himself watching her every movement. The redhead caught him staring a few times, and if he wasn't as easy on the eyes as he was, she would have probably told someone in an instant. But that wasn't the case. The two merely exchanged glances for a bit until Derek got the chance to speak up when she finally walked past. They engaged in casual conversation for a while, Derek mostly feeding her lies when he was asked more personal questions, while she practically dished out every single detail regarding her personal life. From what he gathered, Mindy was an open book and definitely one to easily confide in others - which would only allow his ulterior motive to run a smoother course than he had originally thought.

"So when is your shift up? Maybe I could give you a ride home," he eventually offered, leaning in slightly to fold his big arms across the counter. "Oh, no, that's fine. It's only a five minute walk up the road," she replied with a sweet smile. "You sure?" His forehead creased in fake concern. "'Cause a lot could happen in five minutes, especially to a pretty little thing like you." A charming smile ghosted at the corner of his mouth, and she bit her lower lip thoughtfully as she looked into his blue eyes. "I just wouldn't wanna see you get hurt or nothin'." He sounded all too sincere.

Mindy smirked. "Alright, I get off at eleven." And with that, she turned and walked off leaving a rather satisfied Derek in her wake.

He was lifting his drink to his lips when he percieved a female's voice from behind and merely nodded in acknowledgment at her words when suddenly he heard the loud crashing of glass. Like everyone else in the room, Derek turned his head to see what happened and saw one of the waitresses lying on the floor just as a drunken idiot landed on top of her. Nearly everyone found it amusing and Derek failed to see why. Out of instinct, he placed his booze down and started towards her. "You alright?" he questioned, lending a hand to help the lady to her feet. Not a second later, Mindy walked past with a pitcher of water in her hand, moving around the mess rather than offering some assistance.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 6:27 pm
ghoullia

Ȼℓɑůđїα Ʌѣѣα†αη†ůσησ

Rolling her eyes at the laughter, Claudia placed her hand in the man's and stood up just as Mindy walked ******** b***h." She muttered under her breath as she watched the hoeish red head walk off. "Thank you." She said softly meeting her large brown eyes with the mans. "You didn't have to do that." Claudia watched as Mindy walked back by the mess and shook her head. "You know you're gonna have to clean that right. And get another order of rings for your table. You should do that before someone slips and falls." All Claudia did was smile at Mindy before she walked off and bit over to grab the tray and items that she could. "Kill them with kindness Claudia. Kill them with Kindness." She said softly to herself. Standing up straight she looked to the man and smiled at him. "You didn't have to help me but you did. For that you're getting wings. On the house. Do you like bone in or out? ******** it you're getting both." With that, the petite blonde walked off into the back to clean up.

Claudia put in her orders before coming back out to swiftly clean the mess that had been made. Just as she finished however, Mindy walked over and purposely dropped a glass. "Oops, sorry. I must be as clumsy as you." She said before walking off." Running a hand through her hair, Claudia glared as Mindy walked off and then remopped the floor before taking it to the back. Claudia then grabbed her orders and beers before taking them to the appropriate table and when she accomplished that tag she got the two orders of wings for the nice man that helped her. Grabbing the two baskets, she put them on a tray before walking over to the bar and setting them down. "Take these as my thank you." Grabbing him another heinken she set it on the counter just as Mindy walked up. "Don't you have your own customers Claudia?" She asked with a snarky attitude. All Claudia did was smile. "Just making sure yours don't go thirsty Mindy." She said turning to look at her. "Maybe you should focus on making sure yours dont go thirsty huh?" She said before brushing past. All Claudia did was shake her head at the comment before walking off to deal with her other customers.

ᴏɴʟʏ ɪ sʜᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘ

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Derek didn't like that Mindy was giving the other waitress a rough time. There was definitely a rivalry between the two, that much was certain, but Derek stayed out of it and just returned to his seat when the waitress ran off to fetch his wings. He gave a small smile at the brunette as she approached him with a plate full of hot wings in her hand and a bottle of booze in the other, shaking his head slightly in refusal. "You really don't have to do this.." he began, although was interrupted when Mindy piped up once again. He merely ignored the short quarrel and let his daunting blue eyes follow Mindy as she strode past, lifting the bottle to his lips for a sip as he did so. The clock above the bar ticked by and Derek felt himself growing increasingly anxious. Mindy wasn't helping either. The waitress was practically flaunting herself with every chance she got, smirking suggestively at him whenever they made eye contact. Most men would've been turned on right about now. Derek, on the other hand, was most definitely not.

Mindy made him sick. She was just another stupid snobbish whore, just like his mother along with every other woman that fell victim to his hands.

Grabbing a white napkin from the small pile, Derek wiped away the sauce from the corner of his mouth and cleaned his fingers before scrunching up the napkin in his fist and setting it on the bone-filled plate. He was currently focused on the football game that was playing on one of the TV screens above, although his attention was quickly directed to the large window when he saw a cop car pull into one of the parking spaces. Two officers emerged a moment later. "Son ov'a b***h," he gnarled under his breath, sliding off the stool and walking hastily around the maze of tables towards the bathrooms, shoving a man out of his way in the process. "What the hell, man??" He heard the male yell behind him, although Derek didn't care enough to apologize. He shut the door firmly behind him and pushed his fingers roughly through his dark hair as he contemplated his next move, pacing. "Should've just gone straight home, you ******** moron..." he muttered. He was convinced that he screwed himself this time. Why else would a couple of on duty cops be walking into a bar at such a late hour if not to continue their search for a criminal on the run?

User ImagexxUser Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

color_me_heartless

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:32 am
lets-fondue

Ȼℓɑůđїα Ʌѣѣα†αη†ůσησ

Claudia had busied herself with work but still kept her eyes on the attractive man at the bar, until she notice him rush to the bathroom. Something had to have scared him. Running a hand through her hair she served her table their drinks before following him to the bathroom. Opening the door, Claudia walked in and looked at the man before locking the bathroom door. "I'm going to assume you're in some trouble so, I'm not going to ask what you did I'm just going to help." She said before taking out her notepad and a pen before writing down an address, ripping it out of the paper and handing it to him. "That's my address, you can stay there. There's a parking lot about 3 miles down the road and that's where you can hide your car til I get off at two." She ran a hand through her hair before tossing it over her shoulder. Walking up to him she grabbed his wrist. "Be quiet." She said before going to the door and unlocking it.

Opening the door, Claudia stuck her head out and checked the hall before pulling him out and walking him down the hall and to the girls locker room. Before letting him enter however she shouted a hello, to see if she would get a response. When she heard nothing, Claudia walked him through the locker room to the employee entrance and exit. "The parking lot you're looking for is called Jame's Cars. I know the owner. Tell him I sent you, he'll trade your car out without a problem." She added. "Meet me back here at around 2:15 that's when the parking lot will be cleared. Don't come any sooner than that, you get caught don't mention me. I'll see you then." She said before closing the door. Claudia couldn't believe it but she'd just helped a possible criminal.

As she walked out the locker room she ran into Mindy. "What the hell are you doing back here? You aren't on break and you most definitely aren't leaving. How about you get your a** back on the floor." Claudia glared at her before shoving her out of the way. "Mindy ******** you." She said before wlaking down the hall and returning to the populated area in the restaurant. Claudia watcher the police officers as they searched the building hoping that the man got away in time.

ᴏɴʟʏ ɪ sʜᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘ

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out