Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Pitter Patter Paranoia (Bru x Royal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:32 pm
The sound just did not stop. All around Espresso Brulee there was the thundering sound of tiny hooves against wood floors followed by endless screams and cries. Everywhere he turned, the brown stallion saw babbens that were just wrecking havoc and he could not control. Looking left, more babbens wailing in tears that no matter what he could not sooth. Bru tried to pick one up and bounce it up and down in an effort to calm it. All that did was make it worse as the infant howled and flailed about in his arms. He attempted to put the babby down and pick up another, maybe it was just bad luck. But as soon as he tried to let go, he found that he couldn’t as the babben was firmly attached to his arm; in fact now that he was really looking, Bru saw that every limb had a babben attached to it.

What should have been a collection of cute and innocent babbens was in reality monsters trying to drag him down. They covered him entirely and Bru fought to escape their tiny, terrifying clutches. He rolled around, thrashing to get free.

Then there was loud THUD.

The brown Pegasus found himself wrapped up like a cocoon in blankets and on the floor. He had rolled right off the bed.

He sighed relief. The were no babbens. It was only a nightmare.
Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:17 am
Covers gradually inched off Royals body and she slowly began to wake up as a Spring night chill made her shiver. She rolled over, reaching blindly for the edge of the cover to pull back over herself just as a loud THUD jolted her from mostly asleep to quickly awake.

"Bru?" Sitting up, her magic flicking on her side lamp. "What in the world..." Crawling across the bed, she peeked over the edge and saw him writhing in the blanket cocoon on the floor. Using her hooves and her magic, she carefully peeled the blankets from around the pegasus's head. "Are you ok darling? Your on the floor and you look a little pale." She put a hoof on his forehead, checking for a temperature.

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:24 pm
“I’m alright… it’s nothing.” Seeing Royal peering over the bed at him, and her bright yellow eyes staring at the him on the floor made him feel a little sheepish. There was his love, blissfully unaware of the inner turmoil of his subconscious. How could he break the news to her that he had a nightmare about their future children? Or that he was even now doubting his skills to be a parent.

Sure, they had already been around the block once before. To be honest they all were fairly independent as foals.

“I… had a nightmare, that’s all. “ Bru worried that saying it was about their future children would break her heart.”
Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:43 pm
Royal smiled warmly and cupped his cheek for a moment, leaning down and nuzzling him nose to nose. "Aw..poor thing."

She rolled over and slipped down onto the floor, into Bru's lap. Her long maroon and pink locks rained down on the both of them. Snuggling into her love's chest and wrapping a little of the blanket around her too, she purred softly. "What has you so scared? Anything you want to talk about?"

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:20 pm
It was almost too embarrassing to say. But here was his sweet,ravishing vision of a bride to be, plopped on top of him and looking to sooth his troubles. Bru couldn't help but worry if it was only going to make things more problematic.

"I... had a dream that our children were unstoppable monsters."
Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:27 am
Blossom stared at Bru for a long moment after his dream confession before blinking and starting to giggle softly.

"Ohhh is that all..?" she said airily with a wink. "Oh Bru, it's normal to have anxiety about that sort of thing. Foals are a big deal and a lot of work! We have to help them grow and protect them and try to do the best we can to make sure they're happy."

Rolling over across his lap, she stretches. "Besides, we did ok with the small brood we had right? They're ok, they're on their own, seem to be involved in and pleased with their lives, you can't ask much more than that as a parent I suppose." She reaches up and boops his nose with her hoof. "Besides, more stallions like you out there in the world can only be for the better."

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:04 pm
"Yes.... we did do ago with the trio we had, and the addition of Wicked Stitch. I suppose we did manage just fine... " but something still bothered Bru. It plagued him like nothing else would.

"But they were so..." he had to stop and really think of the word for them, " ... independent." Yup, that was the word. Wisp was always off on her own wandering off into places, but she always found her way back. Nev and Noble? Those two were a pair of resilient tough cookies, who he knew relied more on each other than anyone else.

The brown stallion sighed. "It'll be easy for them to love you... but what if our next brood just don't need me either... or don't even like me?"

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 am
"Well I need you!" she whined playfully, but saw her husband to be was truly worried about this and smiled. "Well of course they'll need you! Don't be silly. Who was the one who took Nev, Noble and Stitch out and taught them to fly? Who insisted they all have part time work in the cafe so they'd have their own pocket change and be better prepared to work as adults? Who helped me tell all those bed time stories about the Princess of Toyland and the Prince of Cocoa Desert? Who was the one, even after spending all day in the cafe serving customers, still made sure to get home so everyone would have dinner in the evening? You, my dear love, are the one who was always warm, nurturing, caring, and helped lull our children to sleep with stories of victory over the Rat King with full tummies. How couldn't they love you when you shower them with love in your own way? And besides, they're half me, and I love you more than stars in the sky. They'll be predisposed to love you on sight."

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:17 pm
Royal's words took some time to sink in. She really was able to bring out the positives. Where Bru remembered troubles, she reminded him of the good times. Casually, he nodded to her points. "You are so wise."

Rather then tort to the point, the caramel stallion nudged the blankets looser. He wrapped one arm around the mare and drew her in close. With a swoop, he managed to pull the blanket free and toss it over the two of them. In the dark under the blanket, Bru kissed Royal passionately. "You're right, any babs with might make will be adoring, if they are anything like you."
Astraea Pandora
maybe one from you, but otherwise this is good here I think!

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:48 pm
The mare smirked and chuckled knowingly. "Maybe if you weren't so incredible yourself, it wouldn't be a problem." Royal fluttered her bedroom eyes at Brulee. A small wisp of magic flick off her side lamp just as Royal leaned down into Bru and his kiss.

zippedsiren
The sexy End!

Astraea Pandora

Crew

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out