• Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:51 pm
Experiment_number_626

Title ::
xxxThis is Our Town

Genre ::
xxxAction, Romance

Plot ::
xxxBasically a rivalry between two teams and there cities, like Boston and Vancouver. The story exactly. Two group of teens, one from Boston and one from Vancouver. Both leaders of the groups are the opposite gender, meaning the leader of Boston is a girl and Vancouver a guy. They meet up in front of the TD Garden, a place where the memories are fresh, due to the recent winning of the Stanley cup to Boston again. When they meet the leader of the Vancouver group starts to have feelings for the leader for Boston. Once they walk away to "talk", he kisses her, and she is speechless. They go back to their own groups before making ways. One night they planned to meet up in Boston, but when the Boston group sneaks out and sees the two together, some serious stuff goes down the next morning between the leader and group in Boston. Will the group leave her alone, or will the two groups set aside their rivalry and hate to be a big group of friends.

Role-players involved ::

Experiment_number_626 - Canadian Leader
A True Killjoy - Bostonian Leader

Post first please? I guess we can start right when they two gangs/rivals meet for the first time at the TD Garden where the two teams play

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:47 am
☆ Gypsy ♥ Rose ♥ Knight ☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCross x my x heart x and xhope x tox diex
Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxI've lost control and I don't want it back
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going numb I've been highjacked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a f●●king drag xxxx
I x taste x you x on x my x lips x and

get rid of you, So I say damn your kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the awful things you do, You're worse than nicotine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

June fifteenth rolled into the city of Boston. It was Stanley Cup season, and Boston was yet again in the running for the champions. It was like a repeat of 2011 all over again. Vancouver were the western conference team who were to defy the Bruins, yet again.

Gypsy was already awake by ten in the morning, and she was skateboarding down to her local Dunkin Donuts. A local hangout pretty much. They were Boston's version of Starbucks. At least one of every corner here in Boston. Black and blonde ombre hair flew behind her and a beanie stayed secure on her head. She wore black shorts, with a flannel shirt tied around her waist, and a black crop top. She always wore vans on her feet, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see gray vans on the skateboard. Finally pulling into the parking lot of dunks, Gypsy met up with her some of her gang, who were a mix of guys and girls. Nightmare on Causeway, was the name of their gang. They could be a nightmare, but they were dressed like daydreams.

-time skip to before the game.

Fist bumps and chuckles were all around as a group of about eight or ten people walked down Causeway street, along with a sea of black and gold.Game time was in the air, and the sense of anticipation was filled the air as well. Occasionally you see a blue and green jersey and they would get booed, and the fan would only boo back. Don't blame Boston for y'all destroying your city. That's all on you Vancouver. Gypsy led that group of people, and she knew she was was no one messed with her. The black and blonde ombre hair was in a high pony tail, and eyeliner so sharp, it could cut you deep. She knew game time was close, and anyone who dare stopped her would have to face her and her gang. G,rumor had it that there is a gang in town from another town. Like not Massachusetts. Derek said and Gypsy only rolled her gray eyes and chuckled "Another town not from Massachusetts Derek?" The female said before giving him a bump to the forehead "Derek, there's forty-nine other states and countless countries you nitwit." Gypsy said and turned to see the rest of the group before stumbling into the Bobby Orr statue in front of the hockey arena.

ooc :: Sorry for bad opener sweatdrop I just kind of decided them to meet up prior to the game.

Experiment_number_626

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers