Submit

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:08 pm
So I have a roleplay, that was planned as group from like forever ago called This Is Our Town, which was loosely based on a hockey rivalry. I'm a huge huge hockey fan, and it's the only I'll sit through, and yell at my TV for it.

Quote:
Basically a rivalry between two teams and there cities, like Boston and Vancouver. The story exactly. Two group of teens, one from Boston and one from Vancouver. Both leaders of the groups are the opposite gender, meaning the leader of Boston is a girl and Vancouver a guy. They meet up in front of the TD Garden, a place where the memories are fresh, due to the recent winning of the Stanley cup to Boston again. When they meet the leader of the Vancouver group starts to have feelings for the leader for Boston. Once they walk away to "talk", he kisses her, and she is speechless. They go back to their own groups before making ways. One night they planned to meet up in Boston, but when the Boston group sneaks out and sees the two together, some serious stuff goes down the next morning between the leader and group in Boston. Will the group leave her alone, or will the two groups set aside their rivalry and hate to be a big group of friends.

Besides the point, I want to do This Is Our Town, but as a one on one. The two leaders of the gang, and that's it. I'm usually not picky on my roles, because I can work either gender well, but I want to be the female of the Boston gang, because, well, I'm from Boston, and Boston is where I live, I could try to be flexible and do another sport [i.e. Baseball, Football, etc.], but hopefully someone'll be interested.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:34 pm
A True Killjoy
So I have a roleplay, that was planned as group from like forever ago called This Is Our Town, which was loosely based on a hockey rivalry. I'm a huge huge hockey fan, and it's the only I'll sit through, and yell at my TV for it.

Quote:
Basically a rivalry between two teams and there cities, like Boston and Vancouver. The story exactly. Two group of teens, one from Boston and one from Vancouver. Both leaders of the groups are the opposite gender, meaning the leader of Boston is a girl and Vancouver a guy. They meet up in front of the TD Garden, a place where the memories are fresh, due to the recent winning of the Stanley cup to Boston again. When they meet the leader of the Vancouver group starts to have feelings for the leader for Boston. Once they walk away to "talk", he kisses her, and she is speechless. They go back to their own groups before making ways. One night they planned to meet up in Boston, but when the Boston group sneaks out and sees the two together, some serious stuff goes down the next morning between the leader and group in Boston. Will the group leave her alone, or will the two groups set aside their rivalry and hate to be a big group of friends.

Besides the point, I want to do This Is Our Town, but as a one on one. The two leaders of the gang, and that's it. I'm usually not picky on my roles, because I can work either gender well, but I want to be the female of the Boston gang, because, well, I'm from Boston, and Boston is where I live, I could try to be flexible and do another sport [i.e. Baseball, Football, etc.], but hopefully someone'll be interested.

I'll do this Rp with you c: I dont mind playing whatever role but I have to warn you my hockey knowledge is pretty limited.  

Experiment_number_626

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:45 pm
Experiment_number_626

Are you alright with playing a male? and being from Canada aha sweatdrop ? Anyways its loosely based on hockey. It's kind of more towards gang rivals falling in love, but they're big hockey fans. If that helps.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 pm
A True Killjoy
Experiment_number_626

Are you alright with playing a male? and being from Canada aha sweatdrop ? Anyways its loosely based on hockey. It's kind of more towards gang rivals falling in love, but they're big hockey fans. If that helps.
[/quote}

I does help c: I'm fine being the guy and I actually am from Canada so I'm fine with that too ^.^

Experiment_number_626

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:17 pm
Experiment_number_626

Thats good :3 and that's good. Should I make it?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:34 pm
A True Killjoy
Experiment_number_626

Thats good :3 and that's good. Should I make it?

Yes please c:  

Experiment_number_626

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces