Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:50 am
User Image He NEEDED THIS.

At least that is what he believed. He hadn't left his mothers side, let alone the pride since.... Well... Since as far back as he could remember. He needed to do this. To just get out and explore a little bit. Perhaps it would toughen him up a bit. He wasn't out looking for trouble though. He was just out.

It was strange having a father that your mother wasn't with but Gwarredd was a great father to them though. His mothers mate. He wondered if they were going to have any cubs soon. He wouldn't mind having to baby sit. There was just something about little ones that made his heart melt, sometimes.

He padded though the early morning dawn and found a little ledge to go look over. He approached the edge and took a seat and looked around. Perhaps he'd run into someone that he didn't know. He was curious to know about what else was out there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:27 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image

Isa had been stretching her 'wings' a little, wanting to explore and be on her own. She was after all an adult! She'd come from a perfectly loving family, mom, dad, siblings. They lived in a pride that worshiped and celebrated well...everything! They were shrine keepers and builders. Animals came from all over to visit the shrines and pay their respects to the gods. Isa had never met a god, she imagined it would be very interesting indeed!

She was on her way to visit her grandfather in the Pridelands, wanting to see him and the rest of the large family.

Off to an early start that morning she padded through the rogue lands intrigued by every little thing, she couldn't help but think just how beautiful the morning light was and the way that it hit everything just right. With excitement and pep in her step she headed toward a ledge, and hoped to see more interesting things along the way... that and she was starting to feel that perhaps she'd made a wrong turn, nothing to worry about.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:19 pm
Tisiphone

As he continued walking around he caught the movement of someone and he decided he would go and check it out. As he came closer he realized it was a lioness, and she was looking around as if she may be lost.

He slowed his walk and cocked his head slightly. "Hello. You look a little... misplaced." He was trying his best to say she looked lost without actually saying it. "I'm Viherminttu. Perhaps I may be of some assistance." He hoped he wasn't coming off as creepy. Though it wouldn't surprise him if she thought he was. He was just having a bit of an interesting go of things and it would be his luck that it would just go that way.

Perhaps she would prove his poor luck wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:32 am
AstoriaFallen
Sorry it took so long, promise it wont in future! <3

Worry crept over her face as he approached, but the moment he started to speak he seemed nice enough. Isa didn't quite relax, but she allowed her face to smooth out so she did not come across as rude, it's best not to offend anyone while adventuring.

"Pleasure to meet you, Viherminttu," oh she hoped she didn't completely butcher his name, it was very unique - and long! "My name is Isa, and yes, misplaced is a perfect word!" She laughed. Her voice was bright and cheerful, a reflection of her personality.

Ever the trusting sort she admitted she was in fact lost. "I'm visiting family and I'm a little far from my usual path."  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:37 pm
Tisiphone
I'm so sorry. O.o No internet in my Apartment yet.

He smiled warmly as she pronounced his name. It was almost on point. You can call me V, Viher or Minty for short. It's what my siblings do." He did have quite a long name and he rarely said it unless he was giving an introduction for the first time. "It's a pleasure to meet you Isa. Perhaps I can be of some assistance?" If he knew where she was going anyway. Then again he was new out here himself so he probably wasn't going to be that much help.

Oh. She was going to visit family. Where did she live if she didn't live with them? He was curious. "I'm actually off getting away from my family for a little bit. Where does your family live?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:08 pm
AstoriaFallen

Isa relaxed further, he seemed nice enough indeed, and he was offering to help on top of that! Not sure if she'd be able to find the way herself she thought about how much to say.

"V it is then."

"My grandfather and his family all live in the Pridelands," she said, "I've done the trip only once before and I had family with me then." Oh, she shouldn't have stated she was alone! Drats!

"I'm from the Ulili-Mlindaji Lands," she tried to orient herself and nodded behind her, "somewhere in that general direction. Are you from around here?"  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 am
Tisiphone
I'm pretty sure I spelled his prides name wrong haha. XD

"I'm not familiar with the Ulili-Mlindaji. But i've heard of the pridelands though!" He said the last part a bit enthusiastically. He actually walked by them to get to where he had just run into her. It seemed to him that she had quite the large family, which was pretty awesome. His family wasn't that large, he just had a bunch of siblings.

He shook his head and looked back behind him as he spoke. "I'm from the Nil'nicorne. It's actually past the pridelands back that way." He said as he returned his gaze back to her. He wondered how far she had traveled so far, he hoped it wasn't too far. That seemed like an awful lot of walking. "Would you like me to take you there? The pridelands that is."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:54 pm
She hedged for just a moment and then relaxed, confident she could take care of herself if there was any threat, and V did seem very kind to offer. She did not sense anything malicious, although she wasn't sure if she would actually know if he was a bad lion.

"I would a guide to the Pridelands, perhaps you can tell me about your home?" She beamed brightly, and again felt confident that V seemed very nice.

"I can tell you all about the Ulili-Mlindaji as well!" She loved to talk of home, and her family, although it had been quite some time since she saw the other half of it in the Pridelands.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:00 pm
Tisiphone
We can do another one with him dropping her off at the pridelands if you like.

He was very pleased that she accepted his offer to help guide her to the pridelands. "I would very much like to tell you about my home on our travels there." He said with a warm smile and a nod as he listened as she even offered to speak more about her own pride. "Oh, I'd very much love to hear about them and your family. I can even tell you a little about my own family on the way as well." He said as he took lead to start their journey to the pridelands.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:09 pm
Isa followed him feeling infinitely more relaxed, she'd love to share things about home and her family. She was so excited to see her family, and she'd made a friend along the way as well.

"I'm not sure how exciting my stories will be, but I'd love to share them." She said as she followed.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces